IGNORED

All Things Kidist the Jealous Hater - Merge

GolightlyGrrl

Is anyone else here oddly reminded of Toni Morrisons´"The Bluest Eye", everytime Kidist posts another glimpse of her sad crazy?

More of Uncle Ruckus from "The Boondocks," to be honest.

So so sooooo confused. Isn't she Ethiopian? It's weirdddddd. :wtf:

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/12/you-stupid-man.html

She's Amhara, therefore "non-negroid" and superior to other Ethiopian ethnic groups (at least in her own mind).

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-amhara.html?m=1

Isn't the nature of beauty subjective? She can point out different elements of this or that, but it boils down to scribbling her opinions and dreaming of the day somebody responds to her blog posts.

Between the first post on Feb. 21 and the last post on April 24 there were only 2 comments . One was an ad for a music school in Sunnyvale California (isn't that where Buffy The Vampire Slayer is set?) and the other one was greetings from a Rutgers alum in response to a post that mentioned she had, at one time, been an student at Rutgers. I'm feeling the pity for her. Like the proverbial tree in the forest, if someone writes a blog and nobody responds ....

She has been acknowledged by the Non-Thinking Housewife, so people in this sphere do definitely read her blog, and imho, that's why she's turned more "Christian" recently, trying to please those people, who do certainly regard her as a inferior type of human being due to her skin colour. Weird.

One was an ad for a music school in Sunnyvale California (isn't that where Buffy The Vampire Slayer is set?)

That's Sunnydale, which I think was supposed to be around Santa Barbara/Ventura, north of Los Angeles. Sunnyvale is an actual city in Silicon Valley, about 300ish miles further up.

So, do we think she actually goes to meet her "roundtable" discussion group in NYC or do we think its all made-up. I'm going with made-up. Her blog doesn't make sense. What is it even supposed to be about?

So, do we think she actually goes to meet her "roundtable" discussion group in NYC or do we think its all made-up. I'm going with made-up. Her blog doesn't make sense. What is it even supposed to be about?

She's posted pictures from it in the past.

I think next time I meet up with friends and bitch about how I'm not appreciated, I'm going to give it a fancy name, too.

"Roundtable." *snort* That's some Doug Phillips style bloviating.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, don't know if anyone will read this but...

New here, but I really don't understand why Kidist boasts about having studied photography and "experimental film making" (which she denounces as ugly) if all her photographs look as if a 7 year old could have taken them.

Honestly, while I'm no art expert like she is, I find it a bit ironic that she calls Annie Macdonell a "wordmonger" if she has to explain the meaning behind the photograph she touts as an example of her superior work. If I saw the storefront photograph without her explanation, I would think her camera simply went off at the wrong moment and happened to catch a picture of passerby in front of a Buffalo store. Then again, I'm an uncultured Asian, what would I know.

Anyways, she's posted a continuation of her "Art Thieves" post:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/05/destroying-image.html

She did NOT review Gallo White Zin and rave about it! reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/09/nectar-for-godess.html

All I can say (In the words of the inimitable Latrice Royale)

pr0hWII.png

Hi everyone, don't know if anyone will read this but...

New here, but I really don't understand why Kidist boasts about having studied photography and "experimental film making" (which she denounces as ugly) if all her photographs look as if a 7 year old could have taken them.

Honestly, while I'm no art expert like she is, I find it a bit ironic that she calls Annie Macdonell a "wordmonger" if she has to explain the meaning behind the photograph she touts as an example of her superior work. If I saw the storefront photograph without her explanation, I would think her camera simply went off at the wrong moment and happened to catch a picture of passerby in front of a Buffalo store. Then again, I'm an uncultured Asian, what would I know.

Anyways, she's posted a continuation of her "Art Thieves" post:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/05/destroying-image.html

Short answer- she's fucking batshit. Long answer- she is really fucking batshit.

• 2 weeks later...

LINK: reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/05/tears-before-graffiti.html

Kidist thinks that her ridiculous threat of reporting mean (by "mean" she means people who told her the truth) commenters to the Human Rights Commission ("Dear sirs, someone was mean to me on my really paranoid self-hating racist blog") worked.

Uh, what actually stopped them was you closing your comment section, Kidist.

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/05/mustnt-offend-mustnt-offend-that-was.html

This post gives some interesting insight into Kidist's past. It sounds like she had friends at some point. I wonder what precipitated her mental break?

I really should stop reading, but I just can't tear myself away from the insanity that is Kidist's blog...

He may not actually be a Muslin, or may never convert to Islam, but he is a Muslim and Islam sympathizer. He is willing to change centuries of American history in order to make something different, something that is not American. The most effective method to do so at the moment is to cause Islam to do the damage.

Wait, so Obama may not actually be a Muslin (of course he's not a type of fabric) but he's a Muslim at the same time?

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-sins-of-fathers.html

LINK: reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/05/tears-before-graffiti.html

Kidist thinks that her ridiculous threat of reporting mean (by "mean" she means people who told her the truth) commenters to the Human Rights Commission ("Dear sirs, someone was mean to me on my really paranoid self-hating racist blog") worked.

Uh, what actually stopped them was you closing your comment section, Kidist.

She claims she closed her comments section because people were spamming her commenters, but probably she just couldn't stand to read that not everybody appreciated her efforts to save Western Civilization. I doubt she actually reported anybody, but people have been convicted under Canadian hate speech laws for pretty minor things.

I have a shred of compassion for Kidist because I do think she's mentally ill. But the Stinking Lousewife? Straight up evil.

I really should stop reading, but I just can't tear myself away from the insanity that is Kidist's blog...

Wait, so Obama may not actually be a Muslin (of course he's not a type of fabric) but he's a Muslim at the same time?

According to an imam I once spoke with, everyone is born Muslim. You have to implicitly reject Islam by identifying with another faith as an adult in order to not be Muslim.

Archived