IGNORED

Good-bye, Sunshine Mary!

blisterine

See above, this is the confusion I suffered from myself:

Th blog-break/Korean-war-post is from her REGULAR blog for wimmenz like us who are not invited to the super special snowflake blog for true menfolk, where she posted her goodbyes.

HOLY MOLEY.

So the really "good" stuff is invite only. I can't believe there's anything worse than the public wimmenz blog.

Okay, I finally got through her goodbye post with accompanying "stalker email". She's raising another family member's kids?!?!?!? How messed up is that family that Shitstain & Holy Handjob are the best choice for guardians?

Is it possible that her blog might get in the way of gaining/keeping custody of said children, if there were a contest?

The blog addresses are different because she only sent the link to this one to a few trusted male followers. Here is her actual blog referencing the situation: web.archive.org/web/20140413015250/http://sunshinemarydragon.wordpress.com/

Annnnd she's stopped allowing archiving as of yesterday.

Hi Mary!

Is it possible that her blog might get in the way of gaining/keeping custody of said children, if there were a contest?

Or perhaps of her *own children if there just so happened to be a custody battle?

Well, who could have possibly foreseen that a blogger whose writing was filled with hate and who surrounded herself with hate-filled people would eventually become a victim of her own hate-mongering?

Uh...

Well, who could have possibly foreseen that a blogger whose writing was filled with hate and who surrounded herself with hate-filled people would eventually become a victim of her own hate-mongering?

Uh...

She turned up the heat and now has to get out of the kitchen.

I am surprised at how sad I am about this, actually.

SSM has been my very most favorite hate-read on the whole internet ever since I first discovered her. Nobody else gets my blood pressure up and my eyes rolling like her and her little gang of sociopaths.

I got to read Shitstain's so-called good-bye post and I thought she would call out the usual suspects for "harassing" and "stalking" her-GOMI, ManBoobz, and yes, Free Jinger. But instead she calls out fellow fundies Lena S and Laura Grace Robins from "Unmasking Feminism." Fundie bitches really like to undermine and throw each other under the bus, don't they?

Rottenecards_58611915_gjdpwz2s2z.png

Hmm, is Shitstain killing the Manosphere? Let's ask Matt Forney.

mattforney.com/2014/04/14/the-manosphere-is-dead-and-you-have-killed-it/

I got to read Shitstain's so-called good-bye post and I thought she would call out the usual suspects for "harassing" and "stalking" her-GOMI, ManBoobz, and yes, Free Jinger. But instead she calls out fellow fundies Lena S and Laura Grace Robins from "Unmasking Feminism." Fundie bitches really like to undermine and throw each other under the bus, don't they?

Rottenecards_58611915_gjdpwz2s2z.png

Hmm, is Shitstain killing the Manosphere? Let's ask Matt Forney.

mattforney.com/2014/04/14/the-manosphere-is-dead-and-you-have-killed-it/

And back when I was a regular on Manboobz, Shitstain graced us with her presence on a couple of posts, then ran off to cry to Lena S (handle of CL at that time) et al, at the now-defunct Complementarian Loners site, about her treatment at the hands of the big bad meanie feminists at Manboobz. CL et al gave her virtual "there there" pats on the head along with virtual kisses to her virtual boo-boos, then CL raced over to Manboobz to chastise us.

My my, how things changed when Shitstain started currying the greater amount of attention from the denizens of the same manospherian swamp that CL/Lena S and Laura Grace were wading in. I'll bet she just couldn't wait for that bus to come along.

Now I really must read Matt Forney's piece, for the lulz it must offer. Thanx for the linkage!

Let this be a lesson to some "red pill women"- those assholes will turn you on pretty fast, because they hate women. No woman is special.

Someone should really send Ken and Lori that Matt Forney post, although I'm sure they'd find a way to spin it that poor SSM was just being persecuted.

For someone who claims to be done blogging, she's updated twice today.

sunshinemarydragon.wordpress.com/

LOL I didn't read the posts, but if she expects to get the last word, she might as well just keep blogging. You have to just say your bit and then stop. Stop reading other blogs or whatever, if you have to because you can't control yourself and keep from replying. People are always going to talk and have opinions and you can't respond to all of them.

If you have decided to stop blogging, then you made your decision. Stick to it. Don't let others bait you into continuing if that's not what you want to do.

Willpower, people. Use it.

For someone who claims to be done blogging, she's updated twice today.

sunshinemarydragon.wordpress.com/

I don't see her ever giving it up. And tbh, I don't think she SHOULD shut up just because the mouth-breathers are bullying her. Her male readers are just exposing themselves for what they really are. They put her on a pedestal as if she were some flawless specimen of femininity, worshiping at her shrine with hundreds of comments a day. The second it's discovered that -- omg! -- she's merely human and may've even had a somewhat shady past (omg! She wasn't a virgin when she got married! The horror!), they are cursing her with a thousand curses.

iow, they're all acting like that one creepy dude who hits on you nonstop because you're the hottest thing that ever hotted, and when you gently let him down because you are just not into him, he freaks out and tells you that you're hideous and fat, that he never liked you and he could do so much better anyway.

(ETA: And yes, I know that some of this may well be karma in some ways and that when you run with nasty people, they'll likely turn on you at some point. But I still think those men are ridiculous.)

She didn't stay away too long. I gave up reading her blog for Lent. When I checked yesterday, she had just put up a new post. On her Twitter feed she's posted that her decision to close her blog is final "for now." That probably means she'll lie low for a few weeks before resuming her odd mix of Christianity, hate, and anti-feminism.

If she does resume, I kind of hope she goes back to her original slut-shaming, fat shaming tirades. Her latest entries were mostly about how blacks and gays are ruining the world along with a crazy repost of another writer's article about rodeo sluts. I found them too distasteful to read all the way through.

I don't see her ever giving it up. And tbh, I don't think she SHOULD shut up just because the mouth-breathers are bullying her. Her male readers are just exposing themselves for what they really are. They put her on a pedestal as if she were some flawless specimen of femininity, worshiping at her shrine with hundreds of comments a day. The second it's discovered that -- omg! -- she's merely human and may've even had a somewhat shady past (omg! She wasn't a virgin when she got married! The horror!), they are cursing her with a thousand curses.

iow, they're all acting like that one creepy dude who hits on you nonstop because you're the hottest thing that ever hotted, and when you gently let him down because you are just not into him, he freaks out and tells you that you're hideous and fat, that he never liked you and he could do so much better anyway.

(ETA: And yes, I know that some of this may well be karma in some ways and that when you run with nasty people, they'll likely turn on you at some point. But I still think those men are ridiculous.)

The lesson here is to never put people on pedastals.

PS if anyone wants an omg-read here's one : secularpatriarchy.wordpress.com. He's a self proclaimed total woman repeller in real life, but he wants nothing more than to have a woman he can put on a pedastals and worship. A romantic. So he supports going back to patriarchy which he believes will put women back on the pedastals where they belong, and where they are entitled to chivalry in exchange for submissiveness.

Basically, "me me me!!!!"

Archived