IGNORED

Good-bye, Sunshine Mary!

blisterine

She's closing up shop, per getoffmyinternets.cim:

“Sunshine Mary†Closing Blog

Posted on April 13, 2014 1:40 pm by partypants

Sunshine Mary, anti-feminism hero and rape culture denier, has announced she is leaving the internet.

I would like to let readers know that I have reached the very difficult decision to stop writing my blog. This is a sad and hard post for me to write, but I feel that an explanation ought to be given here. I have been the victim of a vicious (and needless) smear campaign; this is not a problem per se, but my children have been brought into it and their safety and security has been compromised. As a mother, I cannot continue to write this blog if it endangers my family.

Saying “It is not my preference to do this, but my hand has been forced and I am left with no other options†due to “the extreme aggression of two women†Sunshine Mary then went on to detail the alleged harassment, even including the text of an email supposedly sent around containing links to her daughter’s (public) Google+ account.

Well, if nothing else this will probably just confirm for Sunshine Mary that all women except her are evil bitches. As if she needed further nudging towards hating anything with a vagina.

Did anyone happen to copy her actual post before she password protected her blog, as she didn't actually shut it down!?

Strange, if I enter her blog over my browser, I get it normally with the post from 11th April announcing a break for lent and perhaps longer due to family circumstances when I use the link provided by GOMI, I get a "protected blog" message.

But even if she's closing up shop, I don't believe for a minute it will last.

Aren't her kids younger, like 10-12? Why do they have public Google+ profiles? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this has nothing to do with her kids, and has more to do with her Totally A Doctor, Biggest Alpha Who Ever Alpha-ed husband.

Or maybe Murse Phil finally got her a dishwasher and she wants to spend some quality time with it.

Well, a big part of me thinks Shitstain will back. She just can't get enough of her MRA leg humpers digitally licking her pussy backwards. But just in case, I'm going to leave this right here.

pLzwH2gv5FY

Strange, if I enter her blog over my browser, I get it normally with the post from 11th April announcing a break for lent and perhaps longer due to family circumstances when I use the link provided by GOMI, I get a "protected blog" message.

The blog addresses are slightly different....the one with the 11th April announcement is sunshinemaryandthedragon.worpress.com and the one with her sad (yeah, right) good-bye announcement linked by GOMI is sunshinemarydragon.wordpress.com/

Her post in its entirety has been replicated here:

wiki.getoffmyinternets.net/Asadgood-bye.htm

Now I'm off to read that post in its entirety :popcorn2: :lol:

Oh, thank you Pam!

Did she keep two blogs with the same/similar content under slightly different urls? Still confused... :think:

Oh, thank you Pam!

Did she keep two blogs with the same/similar content under slightly different urls? Still confused... :think:

You're welcome!

From the link that polecat provided, it confirms what I suspected, that she created the second wordpress blog in order to post her teary good-byes there rather than at her more well-known blog.

Sure, she loves her leghumpers, but I also think that she loves us pretty equally or more, too. She can't get enough of people constantly criticizing and dissecting what she says. It makes her feel validated and that since her opinion is condemned by the masses, it MUST be right. And so she rails on...

Okay, I finally got through her goodbye post with accompanying "stalker email". She's raising another family member's kids?!?!?!? How messed up is that family that Shitstain & Holy Handjob are the best choice for guardians?

Where will all the poor alpha males go? Will they leave their mothers' basements? Will they have a conversation with a real girl that doesn't involve a keyboard and/or a money exchange? Will HHG cheat again? How can I live my life without knowing?!?

Quite easily, I think.

Well, a big part of me thinks Shitstain will back. She just can't get enough of her MRA leg humpers digitally licking her pussy backwards. But just in case, I'm going to leave this right here.

pLzwH2gv5FY

I wouldn't be surprised if she returns to blogging. I bet her MRA fanboys have sent her emails begging her to keep blogging.

She doesn't deserve any consideration she didn't give anyone else. What do you think she would say to someone in her place? Oh yeah: "Probably should have spent more time caring for your home and man and not messing around on the internet writing nonsense".

I'll victim blame a victim blamer.

BYE.

Her "sad good-bye" post is the definition of tl;dr. But I also don't believe she's gone for good, she needs the MRA leghumpers like a fish needs water.

Wait, did she delete the goodbye post. All I see is something about the Korean war and a tiny note about taking a blogging break until Easter.

See above, this is the confusion I suffered from myself:

Th blog-break/Korean-war-post is from her REGULAR blog for wimmenz like us who are not invited to the super special snowflake blog for true menfolk, where she posted her goodbyes.

Archived