fred.jpg

Fred Phelps

Shirley_phelps_roper.jpg

Shirley Phelps-Roper

news-graphics-2007-_653213a.jpg

Beverly Allitt

1369987631.jpg

Susan Smith

I started to go on line to show photos of white people killed by other white people but gave up in disgust. I don't need to refute the stinking lousewife. Anyone who agrees with what she says is probably irredeemable. The sheer ricidulousness of taking a random photo as proof of one's innate warmth or innocence is unanswerable. I would refer her to the pyschic skeptic who showed cute pictures of mass murderers to a couple of "psychics" who proceeded to predict all sorts of great things for them.

This is, perhaps, the stupidest and most offensive thing I've EVER read since finding Free Jinger. And that's saying a lot. Ugh.

Thanks for posting those additional pictures of smiling white people, GoLightlyGrrl. I was actually really taken aback by how friendly and inviting Charles Manson looked (besides the swastika on his forehead, of course). It just goes to show you that friendly pictures and a charming exterior don't mean much.

But I believe blacks instinctively see this kind of niceness as weakness. They instinctively sense white weakness and despise it, in the same way a child may hate perceived weakness in a parent. They hate it, as others have said, because it carries an expectation of ready goodness in themselves, but also because, in some profound, subconscious way, they perceive it is a betrayal.

From the comments...da faque?

Is she for real? People smiling in photos somehow means something racial? Don't most people's smile for a photo? Just plain stupid.

I hadn't heard of this blog until today. I wish I hadn't clicked that link. I became so frustrated and appalled! Of course, I know racism still exists, but I was raised by liberal parents in a diverse community. That was so blatant, felt like a slap in the face.

When I saw the thread title, I expected it to be about Kidist.

Ted Bundy was by all accounts an attractive white man, too... :cray-cray:

Sometimes I wonder if these people are actually real, or just internet trolls that are really, really good at what they do.

Sometimes I wonder if these people are actually real, or just internet trolls that are really, really good at what they do.

Sadly, I think Stinking is all too real. Not all racists/bigots are trashy, uneducated and live in a trailer park and have no teeth.

And according to Stinking Logic, here are some truly evil people.

alg_mlk.jpg

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

071210_dalai_lama.jpg

Dalai Lama

rosa-parks.jpg

Rosa Parks

MTE1ODA0OTcxNTg1MTQ0MzMz.jpg

Cesar Chavez

Archbishop-Desmond-Tutu-008.jpg

Bishop Desmond Tutu

Nelson%20Mandela%20-%20Inauguration.jpg

Nelson Mandela

motherhale.png

Mother Hale

oprah_1527972c.jpg

Oprah Winfrey

I'd kinda like to post pictures of the hundreds of thousands (millions?) of slaves murdered by their owners but, oh, wait, we don't have pictures of them. How about pictures of people who were and are still lynched today? Although being who she is, she'd probably think those poor people all deserved it. It's like Satan's little corner of the internet there.

Where are Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson and Chuck Stuart? All smiling, attractive, white men who were pretty horrific.

I had already pointed out Bundy, but lets not forget John Wayne Gacy (who dressed like a CLOWN quite often), Jeffrey Dahmer, Gerald and Charlene Gallego, Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka, and on and on... Note that some of these smiling white people are women... :angry-banghead:

Archived