IGNORED

WBC Various Protests

figgy2socks

I keep thinking that eventually, if they keep protesting (and that is all up in the air since Freddie's dead, Shirley has been moved to a less public role and who knows what is going on) they will go to a funeral of someone's child and that someone will be expecting them, and come armed, either not worrying about prison, not planning to leave alive, or knowing they are terminal and thus figuring it is a last valuable act. I am sometimes amazed it has not happened already.

Hey! That's 2 minutes less than Ken! Come on Westboro, with a little practice you can reach the heights of... Ken!

every time I see them protest I almost see the devil standing behind them grinning patting them on the back and saying soon my precious soon.

I keep thinking that eventually, if they keep protesting (and that is all up in the air since Freddie's dead, Shirley has been moved to a less public role and who knows what is going on) they will go to a funeral of someone's child and that someone will be expecting them, and come armed, either not worrying about prison, not planning to leave alive, or knowing they are terminal and thus figuring it is a last valuable act. I am sometimes amazed it has not happened already.

This is what what I think also. That sooner or later, they will encounter someone who will have nothing to lose or won't care.

This is what what I think also. That sooner or later, they will encounter someone who will have nothing to lose or won't care.

And this is exactly what they want--more publicity, more opportunities to sue people, and maybe a little sympathy if one if their members happens to get injured or killed in the process. WBC would love to have someone martyred for their "cause".

People--especially the media--need to completely ignore them. I actually feel guilty posting about them because every word said about them just feeds their need for attention.

If that did happen, I honestly wouldn't loose any sleep over it... but I'd hope that none of their kids were a witness to it. They may be at the protests saying hurtful things, but they don't know any better.

And this is exactly what they want--more publicity, more opportunities to sue people, and maybe a little sympathy if one if their members happens to get injured or killed in the process. WBC would love to have someone martyred for their "cause".

People--especially the media--need to completely ignore them. I actually feel guilty posting about them because every word said about them just feeds their need for attention.

Very much agreed. And funny you say the last bit, because it's every ounce of what I feel about a certain media (whoring) family whose last name begins with 'K' (not using names, only drives up web popularity and search results). The only reason they are still around is because people click on their web articles (to complain, which only feeds the beast), watch their show, and buy magazines with articles relating to them. I may be but one, however, I put my foot down. I refuse to contribute to money-hungry media whores that expect the world from the world, but couldn't give two shits about me, my family and friends, or our well-being. Well, if they knew I existed.

Very much agreed. And funny you say the last bit, because it's every ounce of what I feel about a certain media (whoring) family whose last name begins with 'K' (not using names, only drives up web popularity and search results). The only reason they are still around is because people click on their web articles (to complain, which only feeds the beast), watch their show, and buy magazines with articles relating to them. I may be but one, however, I put my foot down. I refuse to contribute to money-hungry media whores that expect the world from the world, but couldn't give two shits about me, my family and friends, or our well-being. Well, if they knew I existed.

That "K" family makes me ill. I cannot understand why anyone would watch their show or buy anything they produce/promote.

That "K" family makes me ill. I cannot understand why anyone would watch their show or buy anything they produce/promote.

Oh yeah. If it weren't for the fact that their doings are talked about just about everywhere (internet, tabloids, etc), I wouldn't even know about what's going on with them. I don't watch the show, never have, and can't fathom why anyone finds them worthy of any kind of attention.

Archived