IGNORED

New Raquel Stuff

fiery redhead

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently she snapchats this random dude in Palm Springs and she is his "woman crush" (maybe he's gay?) and it's all over twitter and super stupid. I guess she really doesn't know what the friend zone is :lol:

lol she photoshopped herself with a nose piercing and posted it on twitter. she's really running out of ideas.

Looks like she removed it. I saw it yesterday but now it is gone. I didn't realize it was photoshopped because I just glanced at it but I'm not surprised she did that.

It's #ManofGodMonday! The time to put a Calvinist spin on a shout out to your out-of-state-wanna-be-rockstar snapchat buddies so it won't appear as if you were cheating on your husband and lover God.

A Seventh Day Adventist boarding school called Great Lakes Adventist Academy. See, it was during a week of prayer (we all called it the week of sex ed instead) and this lady, Nancy VanPelt? I think? She had the same last name as the peanuts character Lucy, is all I remember. Anyway, she was giving a week of talks about sex and romance.

Being an asexual aromantic, I didn't care much for that crap, and was rebellious in as many ways as possible that involved not getting me into trouble with teachers.

The lady actually showed PICTURES. to an auditorium full of high schoolers:

"And this is a picture of a penis with chlamidia (sp) click

"and this is a picture of a VAGINA with chlamidia."

I plastered my nose to the book I was reading and tried not to vomit.

I kept a running tally of how many times God, Jesus, the bible, and angels were mentioned. It was less than 40 the whole week and most of those were on the very last day the very last talk.

The "this is a penis with genital herpes" "this is a labia with hpv" slides- that was part of our required public high school health curriculum. Not only the slides, but tests matching the symptoms on column A to the disease in column B. Being in a rather progressive state, we were told about many different types of birth control available. Later years of the class got to watch the Seinfeld "The Sponge" episode, but I took the class before that episode came out.

The "this is a penis with genital herpes" "this is a labia with hpv" slides- that was part of our required public high school health curriculum. Not only the slides, but tests matching the symptoms on column A to the disease in column B. Being in a rather progressive state, we were told about many different types of birth control available. Later years of the class got to watch the Seinfeld "The Sponge" episode, but I took the class before that episode came out.

I think I had that too, in middle school (the only year besides kindergarten I was in public school.) only, I failed that class because I hated it and refused to study.

The reason Raquel is unemployed, isn't going to college, doesn't volunteer anywhere, doesn't have a car, and basically sits around being bored out of her mind is so that she can have more devotion time. This is God's plan for her life, sitting at home writing in her journals.

The reason Raquel is unemployed, isn't going to college, doesn't volunteer anywhere, doesn't have a car, and basically sits around being bored out of her mind is so that she can have more devotion time. This is God's plan for her life, sitting at home writing in her journals.

If she is bored though, why doesn't she WANT to do something? Even volunteer somewhere (make sure first that it's the sort of thing she'll get heaps of praise for) or take a few classes in fashion design or photography. That's what I don't understand.

Also, what does her older brother do? Do her parents just let him loaf around too?

She does seem very bored and enveloped in herself for a girl (sorry, I can't call her a real woman even though she thinks she is the only one out there) who has many younger siblings at home where she is, it's not just the fact she is "SAHD" but she is always talking about God can use her, but she is very stagnant. She could contribute a great deal to humanity if she actually practiced what she preaches: not all the crazy crap about being married to God or the incessant narcissism and obvious hypocrisy, but the valid religious and moral convictions that are mixed it in her writings. She could invest in her siblings, her local church, nanny, or whatever happened to her anti-slavery project? She could be helping a lot of people by taking a non-traditional and yes, technically anti-feminist route. But if she truly wants to serve Christ, that will take dying to self (not letting someone run over you but putting others first) and that is something that we can all tell she is having a hard time with right now ;)

LOL so you don't have to read the entire thing, this is the juiciest part of Raquel's latest fantasy. Apparently it's a rare thing for college girls to think of beautiful stories! The great exception is Raquel, I guess, if she were brave enough to go to college (it's a bad thing not too, but she is obviously discontent, why doesn't she just go?)

post-9860-14451998798372_thumb.jpg

Haha I just now fully processed the "6 inches" remark and the BDSM-esque closing sentence.

LOL so you don't have to read the entire thing, this is the juiciest part of Raquel's latest fantasy. Apparently it's a rare thing for college girls to think of beautiful stories! The great exception is Raquel, I guess, if she were brave enough to go to college (it's a bad thing not too, but she is obviously discontent, why doesn't she just go?)

no mystical orange penis ferret? no interested! ;)

I hate to tell you Raquel, but I go to college, AND I make up stories in my head about random people I see. They may not always be BEAUTIFUL but they are dramatic, and full of flair.

Oh and how is that being thoughtful and caring anyway? Thoughtful and caring is giving someone five dollars so they can eat lunch. Thoughtful and caring is seeing someone fall, helping them up, making sure they are okay, and then checking on them later. Thoughtful and caring is a lot of things.... but making up beautiful stories about strangers is not one of them.

So she told him no, not to kiss her and he replied that she couldn't tell him what to do and kisses her anyway? What a great message. :roll:

So she told him no, not to kiss her and he replied that she couldn't tell him what to do and kisses her anyway? What a great message. :roll:

I bet at the end of her story she slaps him. That's one of her fantasies, after all..

I bet at the end of her story she slaps him. That's one of her fantasies, after all..

She just responded to a guy's tweet where he says he is going to go and kiss the next girl he likes with "I hope she slaps you." I bet she also hopes it is her so she gets to be kissed and slap a guy.

In other news she has joined the No Sex Movement. It seems like since she has no boyfriend and all the guys she pines after seem to not like her that declaring she isn't going to have sex is a pretty easy thing to do.

No Sex Movement?

Not hard when you've made yourself so unappealing to men that youre never going to get close enough to a man to sleep with them.

She just responded to a guy's tweet where he says he is going to go and kiss the next girl he likes with "I hope she slaps you." I bet she also hopes it is her so she gets to be kissed and slap a guy.

In other news she has joined the No Sex Movement. It seems like since she has no boyfriend and all the guys she pines after seem to not like her that declaring she isn't going to have sex is a pretty easy thing to do.

Uh..isn't that slightly redundant since she is already "preaching" (for lack of a better word) abstinence until marriage and all that jazz anyway? If you are already doing something what's the point in joining a movement? That's like giving up chocolate for Lent when you are allergic to chocolate so you don't eat it anyway.

An obvious attempt at humility, but is still pompous as hell

The font she uses for her name screams, "Look At MeMeMeMeMe!!" Pretentious much, Raquel?

Archived