IGNORED

Emily and Dna are not Facebook friends?

Scales

I can't remember which of the old Emily and Dna threads is the most recent, or else I would have bumped it.

Has it always been the case that Emily and Dna are not Facebook friends? Have they separated again?

I can't answer your question, but thank you for not necroing that old thread. I get all excited every time someone necros that one thinking Emily has gone back to blogging and my heart does a little dance EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a new post, even though after I click the first time I know that's not what the thread is going to be about.

Now we can necro this one and it won't be traumatic every time ;)

Dan cant find Emily, because he cannot spell her name.

:worship: LOL! Didn't he spell it "emiyy"?

Dan cant find Emily, because he cannot spell her name.

Sadly, this may be true. However Emily is technologically savvy, which tells me that she has purposed in her heart to not Facebook friend him.

Hell, if the man can't spell "Dan," how the hell is he going to be able to spell anything that's not "is," "if," "at," or "on"?

And emlee. I think he spelled it multiple ways.

Wasn't "emlee" from the Dae of Dna parody? But Dan definitely used "emiy" and "emiyy" from what I recall...

Having taught college students who have language-based learning disabilities, I'm guessing that Dan might fall into this category. It doesn't mean he's stupid....although he did marry Emily.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Emily. It's been years since I frequented FJ (I used to post at the old forum under the name Bodikins), but I don't think I could ever forget the special brand of crazy that was gloodles, Therese the pet kefir, and Brad the wonder bathroom dog. :lol:

I'm not really one for getting star struck, but I swear I'd probably jump up and down shrieking if I ever caught sight of Emily in the real world. Does anyone know what's up with that crazy kid these days?

I went to look for his FB page and searching for a Dan Pierce in Maine brought up "Dan Jamey Pierce (emily borwn)"

I think this means that he can't actually spell Emily's name. Like another poster here, I don't think he's stupid at all. But his dyslexia is soo bad I can't believe he has managed to become educated enough to do much of anything.

I was hoping the resurrection of this thread meant that Emily had started blogging again.

Now I am sad. :cry:

Well, I just went and blew a couple hours reading the Emily and Dna parody blog from back in the day. Some of the photos are still there, including the children's death trap (whoops, meant room) AND the infamous skirt cheese.

under1000braincells.blogspot.com/2010/02/making-cheese-using-dirty-clothes-and.html

Why do you think they moved again?

Maybe I should have held off posting, but I was getting the new town with the house town as a previous address.

• 1 month later...
Well, I just went and blew a couple hours reading the Emily and Dna parody blog from back in the day. Some of the photos are still there, including the children's death trap (whoops, meant room) AND the infamous skirt cheese.

under1000braincells.blogspot.com/2010/02/making-cheese-using-dirty-clothes-and.html

I'm feeling a bit like Emily today. Last night I made yogurt (vegan yogurt) for the first time. I made it a CROCKPOT. It turned out yummy, but I wanted it a bit thicker, like Greek yogurt, so I decided to strain it. Of course I was out of cheese cloth so I used an old skirt.

No, I used a CLEAN cotton dish towel. I don't have any solid white towels, which I would have preferred to use, so I a white one with blue stripes/boxes. I did do the straining on the stove-top rather than the floor.

post-481-14451998973601_thumb.jpg

Next on the schedule: feed Therese and take Brad for a walk.

• 4 weeks later...

I so wish someone had a way to contact Emily or Dna. A recipe for "Natural Ginger Ale" just showed up on my FB feed. There is even a link to a recipe for something called ginger bug which is required to make the ginger ale. The ginger bug requires daily feeding, just like Therese.

Therese could have a companion, Dna would have a beverage that probably is more tasty than "Therese Soda," and Emily would have a new natural and economical recipe to brag about. OTOH, I'm sure she's hate the recipe because a small amount of white sugar is required to make the ginger bug.

Is it crazy that I saw the recipe and immediately thought of Em and Dna?

• 1 month later...

According to dna's FB page, they bought a fixer-upper house in Detroit in 2013 (would give my left arm to see the inside of it). And they had another kid (John MacArthur) in June 2013. However, just today, dna posted:

"Heard "believe or not I'm walking in air"at work today. When Emily and I first got maried we had a perody of that on our answering machine, hearing it brought back memories .it. is very biter sweet."

Why "biter sweet"? Makes me think they are separated. But either way, I guess he is still seeing the kids because he posted a pic of them at McDonald's this month.

Archived