IGNORED

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Engaged! - Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to whoever compared him to Aaron Rodgers on the other thread, I've been thinking about him as Aaron Dillard all day. I was just like, "Who the hell is Derek?" :)

And the sad thing is, Jill probably doesn't even know who Aaron Rodgers is!

Oh well, she's too busy mooning over Derick to think about anything else anyway, I bet.

wonder how much pa digger is selling his daughters hymens for? I mean we want to run our lives by the bible so there you have it.

Oh well, she's too busy mooning over Derick to think about anything else anyway, I bet.

I don't know who Aaron Rodgers is either... :?

I don't know who Aaron Rodgers is either... :?

He's quarterback of the Green Bay Packers. I only know this because I live in Minnesota lol

Ahh, that explains it, I have no idea about anything football related. I only know Peyton Manning (but I don't know what he looks like), and that really religious one but I can't remember his name. And O.J. Simpson... lol.

Edit: TIM TEBOW! Right? Am I right? The religious one?

I didn't know who Aaron Rodgers is until I googled.... :embarrassed:

Ahh, that explains it, I have no idea about anything football related. I only know Peyton Manning (but I don't know what he looks like), and that really religious one but I can't remember his name. And O.J. Simpson... lol.

Edit: TIM TEBOW! Right? Am I right? The religious one?

Haha yes, you're right!

Hey I know he doesn't play anymore, but does anyone know anything about Kurt Warner? I have a baby video that teaches animals, and its not overly religious, just singing All Things Bright And Beautiful. My dad bought it at a thrift store and my daughter loves it. Anyway, I want the other videos but don't want to give my money to a fundie. So... Kurt Warner, Good or Baf?

Noooooo I was holding out some hope for her. And we know she's the most nurturing. Her poor buddy's going to be all alone, cuz we KNOW mullet ain't gonna take care if her.

Are we sure this isn't an April fools joke?

He definitely has the Tebow hair going on. Hopefully his relationship with Jill does better than Tebow's relationship with being a quarterback.

I wonder if this Dillard is related to the Dillards of Dillards department store. It started in AR. If so, no wonder Dim Bulb is okay withis guy not being super fundie. $$$$$

wonder how much pa digger is selling his daughters hymens for? I mean we want to run our lives by the bible so there you have it.

MTE. You know that he's not going to let anyone near those girls unless they're willing to sign an NDA and agree to appear on the show. How much money is enough for the requirement to keep everything about these boys' own dating lives secret from everyone they know? Could you imagine having to agree to confidentiality for the sake of a show? To not be allowed to tell your own friends anything, or your family, to prevent a leak? And to have to wonder what would happen is a leak did happen? Could you imagine having to time your own life's announcements with a TV show's schedule? That's got to be worth something.

Of the older girls, Jill just seems to me to be the one most likely to respond to her first kiss with "Eek! :shock: A boy!" And then run home, accept her place in life and start washing the pots and pans from the family's morning breakfast. There's others I see having the "Eek! :o A penis!" reaction, but I don't see Jill even making it that far.

At the end of part 1 of this thread someone was saying they felt like they were kinda "lied to" by the "thall shalt not, Holier than thou" Duggars because the girls were a courtin' & they weren't being forthcoming about it...likely for ratings.

They did tell us about Jess at the end of last season. As for Jill. Remember these fundies fall fast! Once they've decided Daddy or Jesus or Bill Gothard has matched 'em up with a suitable hubby-in-training, the window of enjoying side hugs only - especially Jill & Derick at 22 & 25 gets old pretty fast!

I wouldn't be surprised if they really were only "church-chatting" & then it blew up quickly in a couple months to "love". (I fell in "love" online in about 3 weeks in my early 20's...thank God I wasn't fundie & could just break up when we realized we were way too intense way too quickly & burnt out!)

What I've read so far about Derick looks good. I hope he takes Jill far away from Arkansas & gets her deprogrammed quickly. I hope she continues working - if she wants to. Or goes to REAL school for some book learnin' with his support. I hope he's just telling JB whatever he wants to hear.

Ben is young & Jessa is strong willed. I don't worry as much about her...She'll get her way. Although I hope he puts his foot down so that they live away from her family. The distance will do her good or JB will 'infect' him as he matures.

My suspicion is that Jill & Derick are already engaged & Jessa and Ben are waiting a bit. Or...God Forbid, TLC is talking them into a tacky BRADY SISTER DOUBLE WEDDING Nightmare Scenario! (Please TLC, no! Save that mess for Punkin & BooBoo!)

Highest bidder. It seems strange that JB is allowing more than one Duggar kid to court so fast. Especially with less fundie people.

So, if Jessa and/or Jill get married in the next year or so, I imagine Joy will have to step up to the plate and take over their slave duties. How old is she now? Around 16? Who is the next girl? Jenny? How old is she? Around 10? Again, plenty old enough to assume Joys former laundry slave roll. Grandma can teach her.

So, if Jessa and/or Jill get married in the next year or so, I imagine Joy will have to step up to the plate and take over their slave duties. How old is she now? Around 16? Who is the next girl? Jenny? How old is she? Around 10? Again, plenty old enough to assume Joys former laundry slave roll. Grandma can teach her.

Joy is 16, and the next girl in age is Johannah who is about 8. Jana had a buddy at her age, so Michelle wont think anything of putting her (and probably 6 year old Jenny too) to work.

Hey I know he doesn't play anymore, but does anyone know anything about Kurt Warner? I have a baby video that teaches animals, and its not overly religious, just singing All Things Bright And Beautiful. My dad bought it at a thrift store and my daughter loves it. Anyway, I want the other videos but don't want to give my money to a fundie. So... Kurt Warner, Good or Baf?

Kurt Warner made a baby video?!

Kurt Warner made a baby video?!

Three! Well that I know of. Look up Baby Good Sports. Its so cute! My daughter loves it. I don't normally let the tv babysit, but when I do, she's watching All Creatures Great And Small.

I could see them keeping Jessa around for a few more years. Didn't JB say waiting 4-5 years before marriage during the closet courtship?

Archived