IGNORED

SSM: Advice for rebellious wives whose husbands hate them

snuggles911

I wonder what Ken Alexander thinks of this type of advice. Is this much different than what he and Lori teach? It seems to me it is a more blunt version, but fairly similar.

Ken hardly knows SSM, remember, although he concedes that Lori may have fallen into bad company when he wasn't there to supervise his middle aged mentor of a wife.

But he will probably see this as just as useful and respectable as the "sex training for a former whore" that every godly Christian wife should be providing.

Shorter Sunshine Mary:

"My husband is cheating on me again."

And just look at who SSM is now hanging out with.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2014/04/the-formerly-white-city-of-st-louis/

Just more evidence that misogyny, racism and homophobia are closely tied together.

Shorter Sunshine Mary:

Should come as a surprise to no one.

SSM is an angry, bitter, hate-filled old racist broad who has made a disaster of her own life and wants to claw down everyone else to her own level. After all, misery loves company

Shorter Sunshine Mary:

I find her association with the Non-thinking lousewife quite startling. That woman hates, jews, blacks, gays, and non-conservative/traditional women with a passion. Maybe Sunshine is trying to expand her fan base beyond the MRA basement dwellers who adore her.

Recently Sunshine has written a host of racist posts, most of them based on faulty human biodiversity design science, which shows that certain races are inherently superior to others. Surprisingly it didn't turn off her African American posters who actually agreed with her on some points before she turned her comments off for Lent.

Even more scary, she's written about how arming oneself is a good idea and how she and Holy Hand Grenade have concealed and carry permits. I can see her flying off her rocker and shooting some innocent black kid who is just at her front door to sell candy bars.

I find her association with the Non-thinking lousewife quite startling. That woman hates, jews, blacks, gays, and non-conservative/traditional women with a passion. Maybe Sunshine is trying to expand her fan base beyond the MRA basement dwellers who adore her.

Recently Sunshine has written a host of racist posts, most of them based on faulty human biodiversity design science, which shows that certain races are inherently superior to others. Surprisingly it didn't turn off her African American posters who actually agreed with her on some points before she turned her comments off for Lent.

Even more scary, she's written about how arming oneself is a good idea and how she and Holy Hand Grenade have concealed and carry permits. I can see her flying off her rocker and shooting some innocent black kid who is just at her front door to sell candy bars.

I will say this... I have long thought it was pretty stupid to get a concealed carry permit then blab about it to people.

I would hope that if my husband hated me, he'd have the decency not to be married to me, but what do I know :roll:

I read the thread title as Same-Sex Marriage: Advice for rebellious wives whose husbands hate them.

I have that problem all the time with sunshine Mary. The results vary between very confusing and hilarious.

Aside from the fact that this is all a pile of manure, how on earth do you protect yourself from a violent husband by separating from him if you are still expected to have sex with him?

Archived