IGNORED

Online Dating Rituals of the American Male

stacyf

Anyone watching this? I was up in the middle of the night last night and happened to catch it.

Two men were featured one was a gay man looking for a date, didn't seem to be looking for a relationship since when he met a man that had a twin brother he suggested a threesome. The other man featured was a 36 yo who was a virgin and was saving his first kiss for his wedding night. He was a bit of a nut case and said something along the lines of "once I have sex on my wedding day I am going to have sex for 30 straight days" either the dude knows little about female anatomy or he is awfully adventurous for a first timer. He also had an "accountability buddy" who was 60 years old and never married and hinted at being maybe a virgin. He also went on a date with a religious woman who basically walked out of the date because of his beliefs about gay marriage. I got a very strange vibe from the guy.

I should be ashamed to admit this, but the show is right up my alley. What network was it on? Thanks!

It's on Bravo on Thursday evenings at 10 pm. It also airs later at night usually after the repeat of Millionaire Matchmaker. I didn't watch the whole episode though. (My husband was still up and I didn't want him to hear this nut job. He might think this guy had some good ideas)

Archived