IGNORED

Nie is pregnant

Beeks

She shops at Anthropologie and whines about not having money? WTH?

Anthropologie is my all-time favourite store, but since I live in an Anthropologie-free country and Anthropologie items cost mucho funds-o and I am an undergrad I can very rarely afford anything. I own maybe 3 pieces of clothing from there, plus some printed linen placemates I bought brand new from the Salvation Army (tags attached and all) and turned into a handbag.

She did (or maybe still does?) have a family member that worked there, I know I've seen her wearing Anthro clothes, and she has a couple of their $4000 sofas, so she better be taking advantage of a friends &family discount.

I think Nie is kind of....stupid? she seemed REALLY dimwitted when she was interviewed on Oprah after the accident and I remember wondering if she'd always been that simple, or if she'd received a tremendously whack on the head during the crash that rendered her incapable of putting a coherent sentence together.

I'm sure in her family she's felt worthless since she hasn't had a baby in a while, (even her allegedly infertile sister isn't infertile anymore.) I think her oldest sister has something like *nine* kids AND is a nurse, while poor, dumb NieNie's greatest achievement is doing arts & crafts to impress her kids. I guess every family has someone that's a little "wanting" in the top-story, in the Clark family, that happens to be Nie.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did (or maybe still does?) have a family member that worked there, I know I've seen her wearing Anthro clothes, and she has a couple of their $4000 sofas, so she better be taking advantage of a friends &family discount.

:o Is it wrong to be jealous of someone who almost died in a plane crash?

I really hope she got them on sale with a discount or something, otherwise it seems really wrong to take donations and cry poor.

What is the deal with C Jane's infertility? She claims she was infertile for something like 5 years and then suddenly conceived 3 kids in a row without the use of fertility treatments (she has confirmed no treatments). I guess it happens but it seems odd.

You know, I think that there is some family money there...I did some research when her dad was running for the mayor of Provo a couple years ago. It was pretty soon after the accident; she was still accepting donations, but the kids were wearing miniBoden and Anthro stuff (and not the outlet stuff i pick up for my kids once in a blue moon!) her lifestyle was obviously extravagent even before the crash what with the parties and clothes and boat and private flying lessons, and it just never seemed to change even after the accident.

So anyway, what I remember, and I may be misremembering, is that her dad either founded or has owned for anumber of years a mechanical engineering firm with some pretty major looking state contratcts. As I remember, a number of her brothers are now operating the business as her parents are off on a mission in St. Louis.

Speaking of her parents, another thing that made think "family money" was the good-bye post she wrote to/for her mom. She was writing of all the activities she would miss doing with her mom and and one was shopping at Nordstrom's and stopping to chat with all their friends. What mother of nine ( I think nienie is one of nine) and grandmother of dozens has the money to shop at Nordstrom's? Then there was the time nienie posted pictures of her family at a Utah Jazz game, tickets courtesy of their close family friend, who just happened to be the daughter of the owner of the Jazz.

It has really grossed me out for years that nienie states so piously that any donations received are used only for medical treatment, when it is pretty obvious that she and Christian are grifters of the first order who prefer to use their own money for luxury goods while using other peoples money to pay their bills.

Archived