IGNORED

FRC Rebranding Straight Marriage as "Natural Marriage"

You give Josh too much credit. I like to think he came out of the other hole.

But speaking of expelling him from body cavities, this reminded me of a post on the Duggar FB from a little while ago. Someone said "I was pro-life...till I watched this show", and a leg-humper commented with "which of those precious children would you have seen fit to be aborted??" To which the OP replied "I'd start with Josh".

OMG that is hilarious :lol:

Isn't natural marriage an oxymoron anyway, since marriage has to be performed externally?

Whoa, that poster didn't pull any punches. Now I gotta ask how did the leghumper react to that one?

She wrote back something like "okay so we are down to 18...who else?" It almost sounded like she was in agreement :popcorn2:

Is polygamy "natural marriage"? It was practiced in biblical times, after all. How about selling your 12 year old daughter for a couple of goats?

Is polygamy "natural marriage"? It was practiced in biblical times, after all. How about selling your 12 year old daughter for a couple of goats?

Well only if she's an exceptionally valuable daughter...

Well only if she's an exceptionally valuable daughter...

My guess is that the FRC crowd would say that polygamy was allowed by God during Biblical times for whatever reason, but heterosexual monogamy is what God intended. However with that logic, why couldn't we say the same for same-sex marriage (i.e., permitted, but not God's first choice)?

She wrote back something like "okay so we are down to 18...who else?" It almost sounded like she was in agreement :popcorn2:

Would be interesting if they kept on and picked who's next. Somehow not surprised Josh came first but then again he's had the opportunities, as the first one to be allowed to be an adult, to give some reason with his stupid twatters and instagrams.

I think you mean Free Chik Fil A Chicken Sandwich.

:lol:

I was lurking on SDA sites and came across the term "differently oriented" to describe non heterosexual people. I've never heard this term before in my life; is this a thing?

I was lurking on SDA sites and came across the term "differently oriented" to describe non heterosexual people. I've never heard this term before in my life; is this a thing?

I hope not, I think they were trying to being PC - politically correct.

Archived