IGNORED

Bayly: Gay Cure is Hangin' with Ugly Men

DomWackTroll

In the comments section of one of his posts, Tim Bayly has this to say on how to cure "same sex attraction":

"Concerning those seduced by same-sex intimacy, we focus too much on sexual desire and identity politics and not enough on the bearing of responsibility. Other than murder or suicide, male homosexual practice may be the most solipsistic act known to man. To refuse to embrace a woman in all her otherness, all her fertitlity and all the responsibility it entails, is the essence of homosexuality. Every male homosexual is a narcissist and the taking on of responsibility for others is the best antidote. (But beware: those others should not be fatherless girly-boys! Better a small group filled with ugly men.)"

baylyblog.com/blog/2014/03/manhood-responsibility

Why just male homosexual sex? I bet hes the kind of guy who thinks gay men are gross but lesbians are hot.

Your avatar is what made me a lesbian :P

I just love how he calls others narcissists when he is so full of himself that he writes as if he's an authority on God's views of sex and responsibility.

Why just male homosexual sex? I bet hes the kind of guy who thinks gay men are gross but lesbians are hot.

Your avatar is what made me a lesbian :P

Yes, Peter is really the George Costanza of FJ, isn't he? I certainly don't believe in the "environment" argument, but if anyone could send large groups of women fleeing to lesbianism, it's Sip.

In the comments section of one of his posts, Tim Bayly has this to say on how to cure "same sex attraction":

"Concerning those seduced by same-sex intimacy, we focus too much on sexual desire and identity politics and not enough on the bearing of responsibility. Other than murder or suicide, male homosexual practice may be the most solipsistic act known to man. To refuse to embrace a woman in all her otherness, all her fertitlity and all the responsibility it entails, is the essence of homosexuality. Every male homosexual is a narcissist and the taking on of responsibility for others is the best antidote. (But beware: those others should not be fatherless girly-boys! Better a small group filled with ugly men.)"

baylyblog.com/blog/2014/03/manhood-responsibility

But if women are such mysterious "others," wouldn't it make more sense for a man to prefer the company of other men, whether sexually or socially? Other than having children, what good are women to fundie men if they are so weak and irrational?

Um I do not think from reading the snippets from a man so closeted he is six countries further than Narnia that Bayly has spent time with an actual Out and Proud gay man or lesbian. And fertility? I am praying with my whole heart no woman in his church us infertile.

So, he believes that people who commit suicide are narcissistic and not depressed? What if someone is kills themselves to prevent their family from having to deal with watching them die from a disease? Is that still selfish?

Yes, some people have sex for selfish reasons and don't care about the other person. That is true whether the two partners are gay or straight. Fundies who believe that it is their married partner's duty to have sex with them are not seeing their spouse as a human being with rights and feelings as important as their own.

Because I am not a child, my husband does not take responsibility for me. I don't take responsibility for him either. We are each are own person. It would be selfish to have sex with someone who is not a mental and intellectual adult. Using the Bayly's logic, because women aren't adults(or why would they men to take responsibility for them?)having sex with females is a narcissistic act so the brothers should be advocating for gay sex for all men.

By his logic, he could be turned into a gay by being around a lot of really hot guys. Good thing he's where he is... :lol: