IGNORED

Men Cant Live Without Sex

Toothfairy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Masturbation is frowned upon in these ultra fundie circles, right?

It also seems like this man is commanding the Pearls to write a letter demanding that his wife want to have sex with him, so he must be pretty stupid. Religious nutbars can, I guess, dictate that a wife have sex with her husband at his discretion, but ain't nobody in this world gonna be able to make her want it if she doesn't.

Respecting her would be a step in the direction of making her want it. Why the hell should she want sex with someone who sees her as a sex slave?

I am reminded of a woman I knew at work. She had her gallbladder removed and they couldn't do it laparoscopically . She had a five inch incision. After being in the hospital for five days she went to her mother's house to recuperate. Her husband immediately began whining for her to come home. She held out two days and then let him come get her - because he had neeeedddsss. She had to walk upstairs to the apartment when she wasn't supposed to climb stairs and he did such a wonderful loving act that they had to call an ambulance to come get her. The doctor sat him down and said no sex for six weeks means no sex for six weeks and if you can't behave you'll have to pay for her to stay here in the hospital for six weeks so we can keep her safe.

Yep, another fundie male who just had to have sex and thought she and the doctor were lying to him.

That asshole should have been jailed for assault.

What I don't understand about fundies: Men are in charge, the boss, the leader. But they need their egos pampered and every little need met as if they were children. Leaders are supposed to put their needs aside when leading. A captain goes down with the ship and puts the women and children in the life boat first. But fundies expect women to do this. Women must continuously give and bury their needs and desires. Women aren't people to them.

In Gone with the Wind, the narrator talks about how a man can wail and whine over a splinter, but a woman shouldn't make more than a small whimper during childbirth lest she disturb the master of the house. A woman runs the house, but praises her husband for his wonderful job of being in charge. This wasn't made out to be a good thing.

Just want to call out this gem from Debi pearl:

"Man is driven to succeed. Hormones drive him to be the best at work, to drive aggressively, to build the best building, or write the finest musical piece."

Hormones make aggressive drivers, y'all.

My husband scores a 1/4. He's driven at work, but he's the defensive drive to my aggressive tendencies. He doesn't know how to build shit while I've built houses, and not kit-houses either. He can't even read music to save his life, but I've dabbled in composing.

I need to ask the Pearls how to give him back the penis of the house.

That asshole should have been jailed for assault.

I agree, plus she should have divorced him for being such an asshole.

It strikes me that a lot of these people (men and women) need to visit this site, for all their sake.

the-clitoris.com/

+ 10 000 000 000 !

And for them who can, read that : http://www.amazon.fr/La-revanche-clitor ... 2842713818

This time, my girlfriends do not want sexual or physical relationship. She doesn't care if I have sex with other people (if I tell her, of course), so, I do it, and everyone is happy - my desires is filled, the non-desire of my girlfriend is respected, perfection.

I don't understand how pre-marriage guys can TOTALLY live without sex, but post-marriage guys will DIE. Seems a bit of a switch.

I don't understand how pre-marriage guys can TOTALLY live without sex, but post-marriage guys will DIE. Seems a bit of a switch.

The marriage ceremony is a magical incantation--

So the funny thing here is that Jesus was both man and God (never heard a fundamentalist Christian say otherwise). Jesus was celibate (again, never heard a fundamentalist Christian argue otherwise). So he somehow managed to live just fine without sex.

What gives?

It becomes clear that the guy's wife doesn't want to have sex with him at all for many different reasons, therefore, he thinks the Pearls will command her to do so.

The best thing that wife could do for herself is to get out of the marriage if at all possible, IMHO.

That is fucking horrible!

That is awful and I would hope that once she was recovered she got up and divorced his sorry ass but it doesn't sound like she did. Clue: fundie.

I just hate guys like this. Your spouse has had surgery and needs to heal and that's all there's to it. You respect that because you love that person. Know that they can still be in pain. This whole "I have needddss" thing is just pathetic. Sure you do and so does your wife. Newsflash:your wife's needs right now are to recover. Sheesh, these guys are just unbelievably immature, not to mention disrespectful and in the case above, abusive.

And it works the other way. Mr. No had surgery 3 weeks ago and is still recovering so no "anaconda wrangling" for me (yes, it is a joke between us thanks to DPIAT) but hey, he needs to heal and that's it. I am a big girl and can deal.

Men can't live without sex? Yes. Yes, they fucking can. :roll: Asexual men live without sex. Priests (the decent ones) do. All those oh-so-holy fundy teenage boys supposedly do until marriage. Regular men going through a dry spell live without sex. Hell, those sad incel bloggers live without sex, however much they whine about it. These men have not and will not die from no sex (unlike going without food). These idiots think they're desires are so damn important as to compare going without sex to starving to death!

well see he is just following the GOP

Mitch McConnell fundraiser: Wives in bad ‘mood’ still have sexual ‘obligation’ to husbands

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/m ... -husbands/

A conservative radio host who hosted a fundraiser for Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) this week has said that a wife should have sex with her husband — regardless of her “mood†— because it was one of the “mutual obligations†of being married.

On Wednesday, Dennis Prager was one of several speakers hosting a political fundraiser for Senate Majority Leader in California. Tickets for the event reportedly cost $30,400 for couples.

The Hill pointed out that some of Prager’s past writings were probably not going to help McConnell win over women voters in Kentucky.

In a 2008 column for Town Hall, the radio host opined that if “most women wait until they are in the mood before making love with their husband, many women will be waiting a month or more until they next have sex.â€

“Thus, in the past generation we have witnessed the demise of the concept of obligation in personal relations,†he noted. “To many women, especially among the best educated, the notion that a woman owes her husband sex seems absurd, if not actually immoral. They have been taught that such a sense of obligation renders her ‘property.’â€

Mutual obligation, huh? And yet somehow, these people don't harp on any 'obligation' the man might have to his wife, to do something HE doesn't want to do.

When did Jesus say women had to have sex with their husbands on demand?

It's in 1 Corinthians 7. Not Jesus, but Paul, of course. It's supposed to be a mutual obligation.

I will never understand why some men can't realize how disrespectful it is to keep asking for sex after a woman has said no.

The more you ask for it, after I've said no, the less likely it is that I'll change my mind.

Also this:

There are very few times when everything is just right for her. She is exhausted, or has a backache or not healed right down there or whatever she comes up with.

According to fundies there is never a valid reason for a woman to say no.

I think marital rape should be recognized.

Yes, yes it should. It would make it easier to prosecute if people realized that it is a real issue, that together or not, no still means no. That it is detrimental to a woman's health and sanity. Look at Andrea Yates.

Though not married (awwww crap, I'm going to hell) my son's father (henceforth known as da baby daddy or BD) lived together. He was emotionally abusive. I lived with him for not even 6 mos when it had escalated into a hellish week. BD hit me, just plain beat me up one day, in front of my boy, then had sex with me on the floor, which I just let him do. Not even a week later he raped me and I left his ass. I ended up dropping the case, which I regret as he's a giant prick. It would have been too hard to convict him. Maybe it would have been easier if I'd had more bruises, more damage, or if he'd been a stranger, and carelessly left semen on me. Whatever. I got tired of telling the story. I got apprehensive at every court date. I was sick of being cross examined.

People didn't believe me. "Oh you weren't REALLY raped because you're able to talk about it." I'm absolutely serious. Society still shames women who have been raped. :pull-hair:

It's not an easy thing to go through, but requires an inner strength that these women have had "trained" out of them. This wife needs to find hers and leave.

It's in 1 Corinthians 7. Not Jesus, but Paul, of course. It's supposed to be a mutual obligation.

Exactly, Jesus didn't talk about sex at all if I remember correctly. Also, Paul really felt that celibacy was the way to go with marriage only being for those who couldn't control themselves. Clearly he felt most men should be able to do without...

Exactly, Jesus didn't talk about sex at all if I remember correctly. Also, Paul really felt that celibacy was the way to go with marriage only being for those who couldn't control themselves. Clearly he felt most men should be able to do without...

From what I recall off the top of my head, Paul also thought that celibacy was good for everyone, not only for men. And then, there's the bit that fundies love to ignore, because they seem to think that women aren't really sexual beings. Much as I dislike Paul, he did advise husbands not to deny their wives either. He also said that celibacy was okay, if mutually agreed upon. As I said, I'm not fond of Paul, but that bit always sounded like "talk about it, and be considerate towards each other" to me. If that's what he meant, then that sounds like fairly decent advice to me, and the fundies - once more- got the wrong end of the stick.

Since this man is clearly able to roam the kitchen and aimlessly open cabinets and the refrigerator, I take it he has fully functioning arms and hands. If so, could someone please explain to me why he is unable to use said extremities cook or to relieve his tension?

You aren't suggesting he spill the seed? That makes god very very angry.

You aren't suggesting he spill the seed? That makes god very very angry.

Actually it only made God mad when Onan was defrauding and stealing from his dead brother and his dead brother's widow by not impregnating her and therefore stealing his brother's estate and leaving his widow penniless, per my reading. (Yeah, and the theonomists want to use old testament laws .. can't wait to see how this would work in Theonomy USA)

Archived