IGNORED

Men Cant Live Without Sex

Toothfairy

This is horrific.

What I also don't get is that for these men there seems to be no need for sex to be actually mutually satisfying. Mr. Flojo has made it very, very clear that he never wants me to have sex out of obligation - that he only gets pleasure if he knows we are both into it and enjoying. He would far rather not have sex than have one sided sex, where he is the only one enjoying.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is horrific.

What I also don't get is that for these men there seems to be no need for sex to be actually mutually satisfying. Mr. Flojo has made it very, very clear that he never wants me to have sex out of obligation - that he only gets pleasure if he knows we are both into it and enjoying. He would far rather not have sex than have one sided sex, where he is the only one enjoying.

Sounds like you married an actual adult man as opposed to the forever adolescents that feel they should be able to demand sex any time they like.

This is horrific.

That's because your husband actually cares about you. I don't think most of the men that spout this stuff really love their wives. How can you love someone you don't respect and obviously don't see as an independent human being?

So the funny thing here is that Jesus was both man and God (never heard a fundamentalist Christian say otherwise). Jesus was celibate (again, never heard a fundamentalist Christian argue otherwise). So he somehow managed to live just fine without sex.

What gives?

You and your thinking skills have no place in Fundyland.

Men can't live without sex? Yes. Yes, they fucking can. :roll: Asexual men live without sex. Priests (the decent ones) do. All those oh-so-holy fundy teenage boys supposedly do until marriage. Regular men going through a dry spell live without sex. Hell, those sad incel bloggers live without sex, however much they whine about it. These men have not and will not die from no sex (unlike going without food). These idiots think they're desires are so damn important as to compare going without sex to starving to death!

How sad is it that there has to be a disclaimer about priests?

Bwahahahah! So, this manly leader and headship needs the Pearls to write him a note? How does that work, exactly?

"Honey, the Pearl's say we should have sex. See, its here in writing. And notorized."

Bwahahahah! So, this manly leader and headship needs the Pearls to write him a note? How does that work, exactly?

"Honey, the Pearl's say we should have sex. See, its here in writing. And notorized."

Notorized within official seal :lol:

But then you might accidentally think of the Pearls during sex, and even saying "Michael Pearl" makes my vagina seal shut.

This is horrific.

My SO feels the same way, and so do I. Sex out of obligation is toxic to a relationship.

Men can't live without sex? Yes. Yes, they fucking can. :roll: Asexual men live without sex. Priests (the decent ones) do. All those oh-so-holy fundy teenage boys supposedly do until marriage. Regular men going through a dry spell live without sex. Hell, those sad incel bloggers live without sex, however much they whine about it. These men have not and will not die from no sex (unlike going without food). These idiots think they're desires are so damn important as to compare going without sex to starving to death!

Thank you for bringing up asexuals. I'm not a man, but I know a few asexual men, and they all live just fine and have fulfilled lives without sex, as will I.

But then you might accidentally think of the Pearls during sex, and even saying "Michael Pearl" makes my vagina seal shut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for bringing up asexuals. I'm not a man, but I know a few asexual men, and they all live just fine and have fulfilled lives without sex, as will I.

;-)

Where are these men? Every guy I've become intimate with, I found myself having to initiate. Alas, I lost pieces of my heart and am no longer pure so my super-libido would be ignored by these boys.

I bet this winner doesn't realize that the greatest foreplay starts with..... doing the dishes. Seriously, if all these manly fundie men would recognize that their wives might be tired and could use some help. But no,lets cling to our gender roles and pout like children when mommy doesn't give us attention. I remember another Pearl letter where Debi basically told a stressed mother with a sick child to not ask for her husband's help because, Jesus.

• 1 year later...

My husband and I are in a place where because of physical issues we don't have piv sex but we have wonderful a egalitarian relationship and mutual respect and I am perfectly content...even though I do, weirdly enough...;-) have sexual desires on my own. My desires are not dependent on being met by piv sex...or even another person when he is not in that place physically or emotionally, because I love him deeply, for more than my orgasm.

Archived