IGNORED

I may be too open about KJV/TTUAC on FB ;)

medievalist1980

A friend of mine saw a copy of TTUAC in a donation box headed for Africa (along with random books including how to plan your Disney vacation), took it out, and messaged me to let me know he had it, it was a scanned 1st edition, and allegedly KJV accurate. Did I want it?

The cat may be out of the bag on my interests! Also, I told him I was thankful he took it out of the box. Africans don't need to be bothered by TTUAC while planning their Disney vacation.

So, how have you outed yourself lately? :D

A friend of mine saw a copy of TTUAC in a donation box headed for Africa (along with random books including how to plan your Disney vacation), took it out, and messaged me to let me know he had it, it was a scanned 1st edition, and allegedly KJV accurate. Did I want it?

The cat may be out of the bag on my interests! Also, I told him I was thankful he took it out of the box. Africans don't need to be bothered by TTUAC while planning their Disney vacation.

So, how have you outed yourself lately? :D

Someone in my neighborhood is on here, too, and recognized me by screen name!

I haven't actually 'outed' myself, but I was on Brandy's FB page last night and discovered that one of my FB friends is friends with one of hers. :shock:

I'm glad your friend took it out of the box. Stuff like this doesn't need to spread, it's dangerous. That said, I'm kind of interested for you to post some quotes (when you have time).

Someone in my neighborhood is on here, too, and recognized me by screen name!

Little stalkerish, don't you think Nellie?

And, yes, I was SO happy he took the book out! And he did say I should compare editions to see what changes, but I don't have the 2nd edition (or any later editions). I'm not sure if I should have him scan it or if I should just collect it from him when I next see him, but that won't be for a few months. Decisions, decisions. I'll ask him how long it is and how long it would take to scan.

And, yes, I was SO happy he took the book out! And he did say I should compare editions to see what changes, but I don't have the 2nd edition (or any later editions). I'm not sure if I should have him scan it or if I should just collect it from him when I next see him, but that won't be for a few months. Decisions, decisions. I'll ask him how long it is and how long it would take to scan.

Nah, she seems like a harmless old thing! Much nicer than me, I should add!

It's always worth a try to see if he would mail it to you.

I actually went to go and find some plumbing line today (actually I was getting decorating supplies, but thought I might as well have a look). Why the hell would anyone hit their kid with that???????????????

For me the question is "who doesn't know?"

A lot of people don't know about the pearls... I told my friend about them recently because they are the reason one of my best friends cut me out of her life.

The friend who I was complaining to the googled the pearls and went, "what the CRAP?!" Then he said "I googled and the first few results were about dead kids!" He found that even more disturbing than he way they treat women..

He was shocked to learn of their existence. And this is someone who read mark driscoll's book.

I meant who doesn't know that I read about and snark on fundies.

Archived