IGNORED

Joyful Christian Homemaking- All things Candy

Mac1138

On 5/12/2014 at 9:00 AM, lilith said:

I'm surprised to see that Candy's daughter is head covering already. Don't most Christian head coverers start at either puberty or marriage? Little Mennonite girls don't usually cover as far as I've noticed. And Orthodox Jewish women don't cover til marriage.

Does Candy really think that a demonic alien will descend from it's flying roll to rape her uncovered little girl and breed demonic giant/alien/demon hybrids already? Surely they would wait til puberty!

Those poor kids, growing up with their parent's crazy being presented daily as facts and without access to alternative (sane) perspectives. Candy makes even the PP and Zsuzsanna seem rational.

A lot of Muslims feel 6 or 7 is the mandatory starting age for head-covering/hijab.  It's certainly the legal requirement for no female over the age of 7 in Iran or Saudi Arabia to be out without a headscarf and the body covered below the neck. Also it must be lose covering since 'tightness will attract rape' -yes tragically I've seen Muslim scholars argue rape is the inevitable consequence of not wearing loose and covering clothing ;( 

On 6/12/2014 at 6:20 PM, Jessica said:

Boron Morons

WARNING: Don't be a Boron Moron, and take anything I say in this article as medical fact. Do your own research. The below is based off of some recent wide reading. I am not advocating the medicinal usage of Borax in the below, but simply reporting what I've learned so far. Do not take or use borax other than recommended uses on the Borax box, unless you've done your own research and have comfortably come to your own conclusions. Do not take borax, and claim you did so, because "Candy says." "Candy" does not "say." Read, research, and act at your own risk, with your own full personal responsibility.

[Rest of blog post]

*Hidden Killers of the Victorian Home*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7iUoWi_-U

This documentary discusses borax and its dangers lol. 

On 8/8/2016 at 6:10 PM, Mozzie said:

*Hidden Killers of the Victorian Home*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7iUoWi_-U

This documentary discusses borax and its dangers lol. 

https://youtu.be/Z07QoXcxNLo?list=PL5MZ3Z5zQv7NnAArYgemkWUfkqZ_edXXl

**SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION**

This is the CORRECT one of the Victorian episodes of this series discussing borax. Skip to 8:00 to get to the borax topic.

• 2 months later...

She's made two whole vlogs (albeit short ones) noting how one of her probably 2 dozen planners had a fastening that needed mending and the other about why she doesn't use a particular brand of pen in it anymore. 

On 4/4/2014 at 8:27 PM, fundiefan said:

Yes, that's him.

He put his height and weight in that profile for election and I totted up his BMI: he's 28.2 which is overweight LOL.

This radio presenter Tom Leykis is an atheist and mens' rights presenter: hear this clip of a show were he tells people the US founding fathers weren't Christian. I wish someone told Mr. Brauer that before he ran for that stupid Christian anti-tax party.

The Christian phone-in listener arguing with him starts at 23:00 but the actual comments about the founding fathers start at 25:40. 

• 4 years later...
On 9/22/2014 at 7:29 PM, Jessica said:

There WAS a website dedicated to her insanity, called Sweeping the Cobwebs but the owner took it down. It was a goldmine! I have a couple pictures saved in my PhotoBucket account but nothing terribly noteworhthy.

She'll be back within 2 weeks. She may or may not make a post talking about how she's been terribly busy, livin' it up with friends from church, or say something like "I just needed to take a little break from blogging." Then it'll be back to the home management binder posts, whole wheat bread, "This is Who I Am", why she's KJV-only, a post about Catholics worshiping Mary, and a few bad sci-fi dreams here and there.

By the way, you mentioned the catfish video. I wish I could have saved it! She caught a catfish and had it in her bathtub and the video is of her sitting by the tub screaming a prayer over it then dramatically striking a knife into it to kill it so she could cook it for dinner. There was another one from the same time period where she gutted a snake and proudly shows off the not-yet-digested mouse that it had eaten earlier. Yummy!

The rattlesnake video is still available on Candy's otherwise very boring YouTube channel. It's mostly planner videos and bible studies now, except there is occasionally a gem, such as when she posted a video of herself in a bikini on the 4th of July, and then immediately edited that part out when people pointed out that it wasn't very modest.