IGNORED

Kim at LiaS is pregnant MERGE

Hisey

She is 17 days late and has taken 7 pregnancy tests (failed them all), but there are other signs. . .

inashoe.com

In other news, I read on one of Kim's daughter's blogs (One Short, One Fat and One Lean) that Perry is working in Indiana and coming home weekends. That daughter also got a job! At her Krav Maga place.

Oh my gosh, how dumb am I! That post was the first to come up when you type in inashoe.com, but it is from 2007.

But the Perry working in Indiana info is up to date.

Im glad its an old post. I think it would be very hard on Kim if she was pregnant, with Perry losing his job and now having to work away from home, it would be hard being alone with a newborn and 10 kids (or 11, I lose count).

Oh my gosh, how dumb am I! That post was the first to come up when you type in inashoe.com, but it is from 2007.

Crap, he's in my state. I wonder what he's doing? I'll smack him upside the head for everyone if I run into him.

In your defense, Kim probably always thinks she's pregnant. I say: Subject line, valid.

In your defense, Kim probably always thinks she's pregnant. I say: Subject line, valid.

It gave me a start too, until I noticed the date. But then I wondered why I was surprised. It seems like she could easily be pregnant again....

Let's hope not.....I want to like Kim but then you know, the anti vaccinations, no doctors visits, Perry's views.....

yes, that's her. and they seem so "hip and progressive" but then you realize she doesn't believe in terminating ectopic pregnancies, thinks the Earth is 6000 years old, spanks her children ( and laughs about it) and is just as bad as any other fundie family we snark on.

Well, that post may have been old, but you were still right. Perry posted this an hour ago: m.facebook.com/pcoghlan?id=1185765038&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10203340197364098&id=1185765038&set=a.2492090860038.2147047.1185765038&source=44

Well, that post may have been old, but you were still right. Perry posted this an hour ago: m.facebook.com/pcoghlan?id=1185765038&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10203340197364098&id=1185765038&set=a.2492090860038.2147047.1185765038&source=44

I assume the ice is for the heavy drinking Perry will be doing as they reassess their finances once again. It's okay though because Presbyterian.

I assume the ice is for the heavy drinking Perry will be doing as they reassess their finances once again. It's okay though because Presbyterian.

I think Perry's been dropping by Colorado on these business trips. He's been posting lots of libertarian stuff about legalising pot.

The timing couldn't be better, right? :shock:

She's pregnant. She just posted a picture on her FB page of her and Perry. Perry is holding two bags of ice. She has her hands shaped like a heart around her belly. (Ice, ice, baby.) Idiots.

How old is this woman? I read through her facebook and it made me rage.

She's got to be early forties, maybe mid forties. Her oldest daughter is 19 or 20, but she's from a fundie family, so was probably transferred from Daddy to Perry quite young.

This is the longest gap she's had between pregnancies though, so it could be her last.

She's pregnant. She just posted a picture on her FB page of her and Perry. Perry is holding two bags of ice. She has her hands shaped like a heart around her belly. (Ice, ice, baby.) Idiots.

Ugh, gross. Perry needs to keep it in his pants and get a job.

Oh, for god's sake. Back when VF first started falling apart and it became apparent that Perry was going to lose his job, I had thought they might sprout some common sense and maybe use some birth control, at least for a little while, until their financial situation straightened out. Such a foolish thought.

Kim is 40, will be 41 in December. They don't believe children cost any money remember? It is all of us heathens who "plan" our families, care about proper food, shelter, working, insurance, education that are wrong don't you know?

I think Kim got married when she was 18 or 19, as did her oldest daughter.

Can anyone explain what the bags of ice are supposed to mean?

I think Kim got married when she was 18 or 19, as did her oldest daughter.

Can anyone explain what the bags of ice are supposed to mean?

The Vanilla Ice song: "Ice, ice, baby..."

ETA:

Yo, VF-G, let's kick it!

(Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby)

All right stop! Congealiate and listen

Coghlan's back with my inseminition

Something grabs ahold of me tightly

Flow like God's arrow daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo-- I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll grow

To the extreme I rock a dick like a vandal

Knock up the wife and wax a cult like a candle.

Dance, go rush the preacher that booms

I'm killing your faith like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly, when I play a false melody

Anything less than a litter's a felony

Love it or leave it, you better lactate

You better hit bull's eye, the wife can hate

If the womb's empty, yo, I'll fill it

Check out my sperm while the BC don't kill it

Ice Ice Baby (Womb Filla) Ice Ice Baby (Womb Filla)

Ice Ice Baby (Womb Filla) Ice Ice Baby (Womb Filla)

The Vanilla Ice song: "Ice, ice, baby..."

Thanks for the info! I can't believe any of their friends would "get" this reference.

Funny you should say that, Lauren Zimmerman, wife of internet beggar Tait had no idea what the reference meant on Kim's FB.

FWIW, she says she is due early November, that is announcing pretty early don't you think?

I think it's announcing extremely early at her age.

Archived