IGNORED

GrandBates on the Way - Whitney is Pregnant

Boogalou

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to get a certificate in medical billing and coding next year, I'd love to talk to you about it sometime. I am disabled and it seems like one of the only jobs I could do without stressing myself out.

Feel free to PM me your questions/concerns. I'm about a week away from Spring Break and will be happy to exchange some PMs with you during my time off. :)

My bet is on Whitney, if Erin is not yet pregnant I give her a month.

On the Duggar side: if she is not pregnant I give Anna 2 months, when Jessa gets married I give her 4 months.

With the Duggar/Bates race fo' da babiez, all the upcoming months are going to be good snarking material!!11

:popcorn2:

Maybe, but it's obvious Chad goes out of his way to make Erin happy - take a look at that vomit exploding pink room.

I haven't seen the room. I've been out of the fundie look for a long time, and have caught pieces in articles. I just found out Erin got married last year. Last I knew much, she wasn't courting yet. Pics to the room?

I haven't seen the room. I've been out of the fundie look for a long time, and have caught pieces in articles. I just found out Erin got married last year. Last I knew much, she wasn't courting yet. Pics to the room?

There's pics on Chad's blog.

chadsperspective.blogspot.com

am I the only one who thinks its Erin? I think that because it is just too soon for Zach and Whitney. Even if they were pregnant, would they want to announce this early? They haven't even been married 3 months, which means (assuming there was no premarital sex) at most she could be 2 months pregnant.

am I the only one who thinks its Erin? I think that because it is just too soon for Zach and Whitney. Even if they were pregnant, would they want to announce this early? They haven't even been married 3 months, which means (assuming there was no premarital sex) at most she could be 2 months pregnant.

No, I think it's Erin, too. Although it almost doesn't matter, because barring some medical issues miracle, the other will be right along behind.

I went to Chad's blog to see if there was mention of a pregnancy. I was amazed, absolutely amazed, by their pink bedroom. The pink bed. The girlish look abou the whole thing. The lacy canopy.

Does this seem like the bed of a newlywed, or a six-year old girl? It made me wonder whether Erin was really a grownup, or just playing one on TV. Seriously, there was something very odd about that girlish bed. Like there was no room for a man there, at all.

I went to Chad's blog to see if there was mention of a pregnancy. I was amazed, absolutely amazed, by their pink bedroom. The pink bed. The girlish look abou the whole thing. The lacy canopy.

Does this seem like the bed of a newlywed, or a six-year old girl? It made me wonder whether Erin was really a grownup, or just playing one on TV. Seriously, there was something very odd about that girlish bed. Like there was no room for a man there, at all.

I agree! Also, doesn't the guest bedroom bed look too small? Like a single bed. Where would a couple sleep?

The pink princess bedroom was discussed extensively in an earlier thread if you want to wade through that.

Does anyone else think that Chad's blog name and subtitle is weird? The blog is called "Chad's Perspective" , but the subtitle is "It's all about HIS perspective", followed by a bible verse that makes it clear that HIS is referring to God.

I've always found it odd.

Maybe they're updating it? Kelly had been talking a lot about needing outside help with updating the website, especially the section about the family.

Ok so the announcement will come with the updated website. Too bad that the parents can't announce it first ...

I can't get on their website either. Maybe they are updating & revising things? I remember Kelly being asked for recipes and she said she would try to include them when they updated the site.

Those of you who missed out on the pink bedroom talk ... look for a thread here called "House of Paine".

I think its going to be both Erin and Whit who are pregnant.

Getting back to the pregnancy guesses.

Does anyone have their money on . . . Alyssa?

Michael?

Tori?

Just thinking outside the box, here.

Getting back to the pregnancy guesses.

Does anyone have their money on . . . Alyssa?

Michael?

Tori?

Just thinking outside the box, here.

My bet's on Lawson, then. So many mouths to feed, and another on the way :(

Maybe it's Kelly! #20 to Mullets 19! *LOL*

JChelle's head would explode if Kelly had #20. I'd pay money to see that.

Archived