IGNORED

Bill Gothard Ousted - IBLP/ATI scandal - Merge

love2scrap

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god. I don't feel anything but I'm still crying right now. I can't believe it. I thought he would never fall.

The board of directors of the Institute for Basic Life Principles has placed its longtime leader Bill Gothard, 79, on “administrative leave†while the board investigates claims that he years ago engaged in sexual harassment and other misconduct.

Responding to a WORLD inquiry, board chairman Billy Boring stated, “After completion of the review the board will respond at an appropriate time, and in a biblical manner.†Until then, the statement said, Gothard “will not be involved in the operations of the ministry. The board of directors will be prayerfully appointing interim leadership.â€

:clap: :clap: :nenner:

It seems too good to be true. Wow! :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

Wow!! Phillips AND Gothard in one fairly short time period! How wonderful! :cracking-up:

Whoa, Dougie and Gothard all within a few months time?

First it was Tool O'Ween, but what should we call the Gothard holiday? St. Pat's is coming up...St. Ousting Day? Twin2/Thoughtful any good suggestions?

First it was Tool O'Ween, but what should we call the Gothard holiday? St. Pat's is coming up...St. Ousting Day? Twin2/Thoughtful any good suggestions?

Hey, it is fitting--St. Patrick chased all the snakes out of Ireland...now if we could just manage to chase all the snakes out of ATI!

What kind of justifications and obfuscations must be going on in those households to explain to the kiddies how they've been slavishly following such hollow leaders?

Billover

Archived