IGNORED

Sally Mally/Mally Sisters On The Bible (Merge)

debrand

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=12393

Mally was apparently disturbed by the fact that Nye said that the bible came to us like the game of telephone. She completely misunderstands his point. Please watch. She goes over fulfilled prophecy and archaeological finds to prove the New Testament but the gospels and whether Jesus is true or not has nothing to do with the book of Genesis.

She also doesn't understand that until the bible stories were written down, they were told through stories passed from one person to the next. Does she believe Adam and Eve knew how to write and kept journals?

My guess is that her desperation to prove her point is because Nye caused her to doubt.

Wow :shock: The cray-cray going on here is just, well, I don't really know what it is, but man what I'd pay to see these two sit down and have a "conversation" with Prissy Keller-Waller! Their over-eagerness paired with her "yyyaaaaaessss", would be better than an SNL-skit :lol:

They got a stack of postcards to advertise the debate and distributed them around the University of Iowa.

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=12333

They also suggested prayers to say for people watching the debate.

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=12365

Wow :shock: The cray-cray going on here is just, well, I don't really know what it is, but man what I'd pay to see these two sit down and have a "conversation" with Prissy Keller-Waller! Their over-eagerness paired with her "yyyaaaaaessss", would be better than an SNL-skit :lol:

:lol:

I am not certain if I have ever heard her speak before but yeah, the two women were a bit overly enthusiastic. The blond woman is either Sarah or Grace Mally. One sister is 34 and the other is 24. I don't know who the second woman in the video is but the family interns young women so she might be a teenager or she might be the youngest sister, Grace Their happy,joy, joy make them sound like they are part of a cult. They also sound very youthful but not in a good way. If the woman to the right is Grace, she does not sound like a normal 24 year old but like a very eager 15 year old.

It doesn't sound as if the two girls have met many unbelievers because I do not say all the time that the bible is similar to a game of telephone. :lol:

They got a stack of postcards to advertise the debate and distributed them around the University of Iowa.

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=12333

They also suggested prayers to say for people watching the debate.

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=12365

That the Holy Spirit would convict people of sin.

“And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment†(John 16:8)

I have this mental image of the Mally sisters very happily telling people that they were going to HELL!

"Isn't it wonderful? You are a dirty, rotten sinner doomed to hell! Squee!"

Wow. They are truly insipid. The stupid seriously hurts with these two.

Its funny you said that because I thought they sound just like this Vanessa Bayer character from SNL

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-602763 ... season_39/

Their voices really grated on me.

I may have made it to :05. I'm still shuddering. I can't imagine being in the same room with that chattering squirrel.

I may have made it to :05. I'm still shuddering. I can't imagine being in the same room with that chattering squirrel.

Wimp! I listened to the.whole.thing. Grace Mally's voice cleared all the wax out of my ears--a miracle!

Screeching and preaching--this may explain why these women are still waiting to meet Prince Charming.

I couldn't make it through the whole thing so more power to the people who did. Also I will agree with the person who stated they missed Bill Nye's point entirely. I am always skeptical when people say the documents have been proven reliable. My first question is by who and what was their bias and how did they determine they were reliable. Then again I think skeptics tend to have the who, what, where, and why mantra running through their heads. Also I would love to know who all these non believers are that they are talking to, because I can't believe they would be very good listeners to a non believer.

I made it through the whole thing. Their voices will haunt my nightmares.

They don't understand what Bill was saying. Moses wasn't there when Adam and Eve were in the garden. He wasn't there for the flood. He wasn't there for God making the world. He heard stories that were passed down to him like a game of telephone and then he wrote it down. And most scholars don't believe it was Moses writing all that. There were several writers and then someone edited the stories and put them together which is why you get two creation stories and two flood stories.

I can't imagine hearing that voice and thinking, "Yeah, I want to spend the rest of my life--'til death do us part!--listening to that voice."

I can't imagine some young dude deciding that getting to have sex is totally worth marrying her and putting up with that voice. I just can't. I want to play this for guys I know and ask them, "Boner killer: yes or no?" But it's not worth hurting them and destroying our friendships like that when I already know the answer.

I can't imagine some young dude deciding that getting to have sex is totally worth marrying her and putting up with that voice.

No doubt what one of the biggest obstacles to attracting a fellow is with those two.

I made it through the whole thing. Their voices will haunt my nightmares.

They don't understand what Bill was saying. Moses wasn't there when Adam and Eve were in the garden. He wasn't there for the flood. He wasn't there for God making the world. He heard stories that were passed down to him like a game of telephone and then he wrote it down. And most scholars don't believe it was Moses writing all that. There were several writers and then someone edited the stories and put them together which is why you get two creation stories and two flood stories.

There's also a HUGE difference between the rather advanced civilization of the New Testament vs. the primitive society that birthed the Genesis stories. While Jesus did not leave any written records (that we know of; it's possible the Romans destroyed them), Paul was a prolific writer. Obviously, there were literate individuals at the other end who were able to read his letters. Also, the time lag between the life of Jesus and the works of the New Testament was such that the writers could actually speak to people who knew Jesus or had witnessed certain events; it would be akin to someone today interviewing a Vietnam War veteran. The Old Testament, by contrast, reflects centuries of oral history. At any rate, the emphasis is on keeping the Law, not on believing all of those Genesis stories literally.

Sarah and she is 35 now I think!

Ugh, these two are awful.....so are their parents. Their dad is the one who preached to the hotel clerk or breakfast person about the yogurt lid. It had Namaste on it ( I think) and so the poor worker got a lecture on the evils of Eastern religion.

Grace's voice sounds exactly like a hamster wheel that's never been oiled. My good ear is begging for mercy.

And for all their yammering, they missed Nye's point entirely.

It makes me very uneasy to watch Sarah or see her in pictures. If she's not anorexic I'll eat the dust bunnies under the bed. That's not a normal thin.

It drives me crazy that they completely missed Nye's point. I'm tempted to leave a comment on the blog explaining what he meant, but suspect it will do no good and only annoy me further.

It drives me crazy that they completely missed Nye's point. I'm tempted to leave a comment on the blog explaining what he meant, but suspect it will do no good and only annoy me further.

I don't think that they would be capable of understanding any comment like that. They don't come off as very bright. It would be interesting to see how(and if) they would attempt to answer. I'm sure it would be as nonsensical as this video.

I just read that their dad told random strangers in the grocery store that if evolution is true then there is no right and wrong. I hate it how these kind of fundies act like, first of all, Christians can't believe in evolution and secondly anyone who isn't a Christian runs around murdering, raping and pillaging because they have no concept of right and wrong.

This chick's name is SERIOUSLY Sally Mally?

Born or married into???

If she was born with that name her parents need a slap.

OT, but my music teacher's name was Jon Yon.

I think it's a typo.

The woman on the left is 35 year old SARAH Mally. The woman on the right is Grace, her younger sister.

Born or married into???

If she was born with that name her parents need a slap.

OT, but my music teacher's name was Jon Yon.

Whoops. Sarah. I have no idea why I keep calling her Sallly. :embarrassed:

I think it's a typo.

The woman on the left is 35 year old SARAH Mally. The woman on the right is Grace, her younger sister.

Is it just me or do they both seem unusually young for their age? I don't mean do they look young but is there something about their mannerism and speech that seem way too young and immature for women their age?

Archived