IGNORED

Law and Order, Criminal Intent

anniebgood

I enjoy the Mothership and am sad that it was cancelled, but I am even sadder that CI is gone. I loved watching Vincent and Kathryn make their characters come to life. When they did this last mini season I was thrilled.

I was not a fan of the Logan/various partner story lines, and Jeff Goldblum didn't excite me at all.

Any other closet fans out there? :)

Yes!! I LOVE Criminal Intent and especially Vincent's role. He played a real untypical character in comparision to the other Law & Order shows and it was always somethin special.. the cases, the dialogues, everything and this was because of his role! When I was still living at home it was a family tradition to watch the show alltogether.. I really miss that. The final episodes haven't been aired in Germany yet, so I don't know how it ends, but Iam excited!

I have just started watching the BBC Law and Order. It is fun but a few episodes have been ripped off from the mothership.

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoy the Mothership and am sad that it was cancelled, but I am even sadder that CI is gone. I loved watching Vincent and Kathryn make their characters come to life. When they did this last mini season I was thrilled.

I was not a fan of the Logan/various partner story lines, and Jeff Goldblum didn't excite me at all.

In Europe we watch it too. I am a fan, but not a closet one!

I prefer Vincent and Kathryn.

Guest Anonymous

I love any L&E. My heart broke when Jerry Orbach died.

I will watch L&E reruns for hours a day in the winter.

Archived