IGNORED

Raquel Has a Band!

salex

Most telling was the way she titled that entry: "I'm the lead singer of a band." There were so many other less self-serving titles she could have used, but no: Me first. Jesus and others are an afterthought, if they're thought of at all.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody already let Cody know about us. :lol: Miss Raquel is AWESOME according to him. After reading his twitter these two just need to get together. I wonder why they haven't? Maybe because they are both so needy?

Have you ever read any of the Free Jinger threads about your band member Raquel? Do you think that their impression of her of being super jealous and obsessed with guys is accurate?

It doesn't matter if I have read them or not, I don't need to hear what people 'think they know' about her. I know her personally and she's one of my best friends, so I know her way better than any other 'people' who think they can judge someone by just looking at an online persona. No she's NOT super jealous and obsessed with guys at all. But I can tell you something she is obsessed with...her savior Jesus Christ. So no, not accurate at ALL.

She's an amazing person that sadly people who start rumors may never have the pleasure of knowing. And she's a very beautiful girl that is looking forward to one day getting married and spending her life with her future man.

I'm tired of people assuming things, and thinking they know stuff about her just cuz she publicly says she's excited to get married, and she posts/tweets cute romantic things. I'm a hopeless romantic as well, so I love stuff like that too, doesn't mean that I'm obsessed with it. Everybody tweets things that they find cute or sweet, or cool.. whatever catches their eye, so don't go judging any one person by what they may post online. I can still love those people who start rumors, because Jesus loves me, and has forgiven me for the way I treated Him, and still make mistakes against Him. And I know Raquel can too. So to the people who are saying those things, stop. You have no idea who you're talking about, and how much the rumors you start can effect/hurt people, and yet, those people can still love you. You are blessed. Think about that.

Somebody already let Cody know about us. :lol: Miss Raquel is AWESOME according to him. After reading his twitter these two just need to get together. I wonder why they haven't? Maybe because they are both so needy?

Have you ever read any of the Free Jinger threads about your band member Raquel? Do you think that their impression of her of being super jealous and obsessed with guys is accurate?

It doesn't matter if I have read them or not, I don't need to hear what people 'think they know' about her. I know her personally and she's one of my best friends, so I know her way better than any other 'people' who think they can judge someone by just looking at an online persona. No she's NOT super jealous and obsessed with guys at all. But I can tell you something she is obsessed with...her savior Jesus Christ. So no, not accurate at ALL.

She's an amazing person that sadly people who start rumors may never have the pleasure of knowing. And she's a very beautiful girl that is looking forward to one day getting married and spending her life with her future man.

I'm tired of people assuming things, and thinking they know stuff about her just cuz she publicly says she's excited to get married, and she posts/tweets cute romantic things. I'm a hopeless romantic as well, so I love stuff like that too, doesn't mean that I'm obsessed with it. Everybody tweets things that they find cute or sweet, or cool.. whatever catches their eye, so don't go judging any one person by what they may post online. I can still love those people who start rumors, because Jesus loves me, and has forgiven me for the way I treated Him, and still make mistakes against Him. And I know Raquel can too. So to the people who are saying those things, stop. You have no idea who you're talking about, and how much the rumors you start can effect/hurt people, and yet, those people can still love you. You are blessed. Think about that.

saw the following right after I read this. though I wanted to give Raquel the benefit of the doubt, I'm pretty sure this person is male.

not obsessed with men?

lolz.

post-4530-14451998671788_thumb.png

Twoo wuv!

Reading this thread has now given me an ad for the "two secret words" that will get a man for me. :? I'm good, but maybe Raquel or some other single fundie daughter would want such super secret information.

Reading this thread has now given me an ad for the "two secret words" that will get a man for me. :? I'm good, but maybe Raquel or some other single fundie daughter would want such super secret information.

My mind went to the gutter.

Either that or "Fuck Me"

Or "butthole pleasures."

youtube.com/watch?v=bgM8TGx4XqE

edited for a better 40-y-o virgin clip link

Or "butthole pleasures."

youtube.com/watch?v=bgM8TGx4XqE

edited for a better 40-y-o virgin clip link

And the thread just became much more entertaining. :lol:

I have to say that this band has been a real let down. I had higher expectations. I was expecting videos, vines, and lots of photos of Raquel, instead all we got was a weird intro video, band colors, a mug, and a pretty unsuccessful twitter trend. You let me down Raquel.

I have to say that this band has been a real let down. I had higher expectations. I was expecting videos, vines, and lots of photos of Raquel, instead all we got was a weird intro video, band colors, a mug, and a pretty unsuccessful twitter trend. You let me down Raquel.

who wants to bet that they sound fucking terrible?

oh wait.....who wants to bet that they've never played anything together ever?

I bet they haven't even wrote any songs. If they have, I imagine they are full of whiny bullshit about stalkerish love.

who wants to bet that they sound fucking terrible?

oh wait.....who wants to bet that they've never played anything together ever?

Doesn't playing an instrument require unglamorous behind the scenes practice? Like going over scales and such? Often enough that others aren't always watching or applauding?

I am predicting Raquel does a full on Nico and just holds a tambourine while modeling her fabulous hair.

velvet-underground340.jpg

I bet they haven't even wrote any songs. If they have, I imagine they are full of whiny bullshit about stalkerish love.

They said they were doing covers first and that they were going to be writing their own songs later.

More song titles:

Open Relationship with Jesus (But I'd Dump Him for You)

I'm Not Desperate At All

Sexting Testimony

I'll Be Watching You (even creepier Sting cover)

Please Text Me Back

The Bible is my Buffet

According to their instagram they have been writing songs and recording music in a studio. They also were abolitionists by drawing an x on their hand. :roll:

http://instagram.com/wonderfallofficial

That doesn't look like a real studio...besides, it would cost thousands of dollars to record in a real studio.

I wonder if that is like a church studio that they borrowed. Maybe this means we will get to hear a sample of their music soon.

I wonder if that is like a church studio that they borrowed. Maybe this means we will get to hear a sample of their music soon.

I actually really want them to put some stuff out there....I'm curious.

Any bets that this band is a way for Raquel to get close to Cody? Shaping up to be the perfectly dramatic love triangle.

February 28th photo on the Instagram - "Wrote a new song today."

Please tell me there's more to the lyrics than just THAT.

February 28th photo on the Instagram - "Wrote a new song today."

Please tell me there's more to the lyrics than just THAT.

Here it is for those who don't feel like finding it. I think these are just their "ideas." But still, yikes.

post-4530-14451998673665_thumb.jpg

Archived