IGNORED

Raquel Has a Band!

salex

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst. Into. Ever. There's a REASON why they are usually so short, Raquel.

Also, those kids need to take a public speaking class. "So... Ummmm... Yeah... Why don't you... Umm..." If I'd had a pen and paper handy, I would have counted.

Who puts bloopers at the end of an intro video?

Once they started to talk about their band colors, it too. Them a good minute to getting around to telling is what they actually ARE.

The spider was the most interesting character, and he only made the bloopers.

Band colors? Huh wah? I only made it through about 45 seconds of that intro video, so I didn't get to hear about this gem, but um, I have never heard of bands having official colors before. Or if they do, it's not something that is announced, they just are because they're the colors that the band logo always appears in.

Also agree with all, where's the music?

:drumroll: :character-beavisbutthead:

When does the spider pop up because I didn't make if far into the video. I skipped to the end where they are eating candy.

She's such a famewhore. She's all, "I have all this musical talent that God has blessed me with and I'm going to use it to bring people closer to God!" But in actuality, it's about getting as much attention as possible.

Band colors? Huh wah? I only made it through about 45 seconds of that intro video, so I didn't get to hear about this gem, but um, I have never heard of bands having official colors before. Or if they do, it's not something that is announced, they just are because they're the colors that the band logo always appears in.

Also agree with all, where's the music?

:drumroll: :character-beavisbutthead:

Wow. It is amazing the bands/performers I knew used to be able to perform at a few clubs before thay had a logo, colors OR mugs.

Wow. It is amazing the bands/performers I knew used to be able to perform at a few clubs before thay had a logo, colors OR mugs.

Not to be a total musical snob but I'd be wary of any band with 'colours' it's not like Jimi Hendrix woke up and said one day I'm going to be a famous singer and wear errr purple.

I'm wary of a band that doesn't post any example of them performing. They have mugs and colors but not even a little clip of them as an example?

Does the FJ house band have colors? As an FJ backup dancer (because I don't sing or play an instrument), I need to know what colors to choose for my costumes.

I can't sing, dance or play and instrument. Can I just be a groupie for FJ house band? And if they aren't going to use the mystical orange penis ferret as a mascot, can we?

I made it about 20 seconds in before I had to stop. This is just another "gawdly" excuse for Raquel to flip her hair and talk to boys. Jeez. I know she's very young, but something about her is intolerable. I'm unemployed too, Raquel, but I spend my free time at home so I don't spend money or looking for work. Does someone want to support my vanity project? Matching mugs for the ladies in my therapy group?

I can be a backup dancer. Oh, and I played the piano for a bit 15 years ago. I could spit out a few base chords and then hop up and shake my moneymaker.

New post(s). And how will drawing a red X on your hand help end slavery, Raquel? Who's gonna see the X on your hand while you sit on your ass at home doing nothing except taking pictures of yourself? Did you HAVE to take a picture of your hand next to your face? It's not really about the slavery, Raquel. You just want attention.

If you REALLY cared about slavery, you wouldn't feel the need to post pictures of yourself making out with Dutch Bros coffees all the time, even though people have brought it to attention that it's made by slaves!

If you REALLY cared, maybe you'd get a job and donate your money to fight slavery. Drawing a fucking X on your hand won't do SHIT.

They still haven't posted any samples of their music. They go public with their band and then drop the ball on all of it. Classic Raquel.

Oooh, goodie! Attention Whores For Jesus! Because, you know, that's totally what he'd want.

Incredibly awkward. Not surprising, in the least. Mugs and colors, but no music? Yeah, that's not a band, Raquel. That's a Disney tween show episode.

Well, no samples of their music but they are starting a tweeting trend. Priorities, they have them.

I still can't get past BAND COLORS. It sounds like they are planning a high school prom.

I know plenty of musicians do really weird vanity things. Prince changed his name to a weird symbol, but he's fucking Prince and earned it. These are kids playing grown-ups and it's just really, really awkward.

WTF, still no music? Come on guys, I want to get my snark on!

Cody's twitter is replete with stupid creepy relationship tweets. I wonder why he and Raquel haven't gotten together? They seem like a good match, in that they're both desperate for someone to glom onto.

Quintessential Raquel. Hearing only what she wants to hear. Where does she get her facts, anyway?

To explain: Raquel painted a large x on her hand. This apparently will help stop slavery. She also posted a load of dubious slavery "facts" which her commenters responded to with their usual stupidity.

To explain: Raquel painted a large x on her hand. This apparently will help stop slavery. She also posted a load of dubious slavery "facts" which her commenters responded to with their usual stupidity.

I bet she left out the slavery fact that her favorite coffee and chocolate is not slave free, but she isn't giving it up.

Archived