IGNORED

Life in a Shoe - errr... is someone missing?

Benk

The Coghlans of Life in a Shoe are one of my long-time reads, so I was relieved to see that KimC got the blog back up.

BUT her headline now reads "the methods and madness of one family of 10". Am I having a serious lapse in memory, wasn't it a family of 12 when the blog was last up?

If this has changed, then what happened to the missing two? The eldest daughter got married a while ago, so perhaps she's no longer covered by the blog (although I'd say she was still part of the family). Has another child married and I missed it? Or is KimC acknowledging that her husband will be gone most of the time with his new job? If the latter, is she perhaps suggesting that she will now be the head of the family in his absence? :)

Or perhaps I am just confused by the math and it was always 10.

Help?

There used to be another boy, older then the one in the top picture- I do wonder what that is about.

Think that's just an old photo - several kids ago. It may be that the website/blog crash wiped out a lot of her photos, etc. so she's got to use what she has, whether or not it's current.

Yup - just old header, it's missing Bethany and Parker, the youngest two.

I used to follow the Coghlans very closely but haven't been to the blog in over a year. was a bit shocked to still be able to name all of them, in proper chronological order!

Yup - just old header, it's missing Bethany and Parker, the youngest two.

I used to follow the Coghlans very closely but haven't been to the blog in over a year. was a bit shocked to still be able to name all of them, in proper chronological order!

The youngest Coghlan is named Calvin. They have 11 living children (8 girls, 3 boys).

Archived