IGNORED

Shitstain Mary is certainly no racist...

Pam

....she's a race realist, she'll have you know!

sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/in-the-feminist-fauxtopia-in-abilene-all-the-black-men-will-be-housewives/

So Shitstain is offended by an article at The Atlantic not just because the "helpful liberals" there "explain that traditional marriage is just a bad, bad thing", which, y'know, undermines the "Biblical marital hierarchy", but because in undermining that oh-so-righteous hierarchy they are shredding black men’s dignity as potential heads of home.

And then within the comments section of her post...a post which includes a couple of point-n-snicker pictures that aren't stereotypical AT ALL :pink-shock: ....she further feels the need to explain that she doesn't consider herself a racist, as racism is "against what we are commanded to be in the Bible". No, rather, she is, and I quote,

a race realist, which means I fully acknowledge well-established facts such as the fact that average white IQ is 100 and the average black IQ is 85 in the United States. This is so well-established that there really isn’t even any debate about it, and furthermore, the basis for the difference is mostly genetic and not environmental

Yes, a couple of commenters call her on that one, but she stands firm. Things like poor nutrition, etc., have minimal effect on IQ, it's definitely genetic.

You're right, Shitstain, what America needs is less godless liberals like those folks at The Atlantic, and more "race realists" like yourself :roll: :angry-banghead:

Too bad that her superior white brain couldn't figure out a way to get her out of a home with one bathroom for seven people. There are several African-Americans in my circle of friends, and none of them live in conditions like that.

Oh Lord, of course she's a racist. I still haven't ever been to her blog and I'm not about to start giving her that click money now, but ugh I can't even imagine what nonsense she might be spewing. I'm still banking that she's a troll.

I need to stop reading stuff that gives me a rage-induced headache.

She's quoting stuff from Philippe Rushton, who was basically discredited in the legitimate scientific community. You can't fire a professor with tenure, so he kept his job at the University of Western Ontario, but he didn't have a basic understanding of the evolutionary biology that he cited.

As horrible as SSM is, I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about that article in The Atlantic either.

Could it be any more patronizing?

Look, according to the article, I'm in a HIP marriage - but there is no way that I would simply assume that you could just transplant the way we do things onto other communities facing challenges that we don't have.

It's not just that my husband has a decent income. It's that he's never been in jail, never been involved with a gang, and never had issues with substance abuse. He also grew up in a stable home, and got the message from birth on, from both home and school, that he was simply expected to do well and be successful and be a responsible family man. He was surrounded by peers who all received the same message. He never had anyone look at him and consider him to be a potential criminal.

No, fixing marriage in some communities is not about telling women to marry men even if they have poor earning potential and having those men take care of the kids. When I was working in poorer communities, many of the single moms were better off NOT being married to the fathers of their children. How does this guy read about incarceration rates for black men without high school diplomas and think, "well, if they can't work, they'd make great stay-at-home dads!" Does it occur to him that maybe, just maybe, some of these guys may still be in jail, or have substance abuse problems, or involvement in dangerous gangs, or past trauma that was never addressed, or issues with violence? And that maybe, those sorts of problems don't lead to the greatest parenting?

I'm having a hard time believing SSM isn't just pulling our collective leg.

Why would you believe that? The women spouts the biggest loads of bullshit on the regular - and you think that she not a racist as well as self hating misogynist? If she thinks she so superior, why is she married to an abusive asshole? Shouldn't she be smart enough to have left. I made a promise to myself not to go on any of the sites quoted here as I don't need the headache. As a Black woman, I do not need to read that shit at all - it would make me ill.

I'm having a hard time believing SSM isn't just pulling our collective leg.

that woman is a sexist and racist price of garbage and pretending she is either trolling or is some mradouche sockpuppet doesn't change that

I'd love to think that she's just a troll....but unfortunately I don't.

She's posted pics of her and HHG, and a voice recording. Sure, photos can be stolen, but there's no indication that's the case here. You'd have to be a fairly stupid troll to put out any identifying information about yourself together with inflammatory posts if you didn't actually believe what you were posting.

Lori and Ken love her, and we know that they are real people, not trolls. Let's see if they have an opinion on her "race realism".

I guess I'm naive, I was hoping she was just making all that stuff up to be a troll and get people upset. I was hoping she was just upping the ante with the racist stuff, just trying to get a reaction. But I stand corrected.

I guess I'm naive, I was hoping she was just making all that stuff up to be a troll and get people upset. I was hoping she was just upping the ante with the racist stuff, just trying to get a reaction. But I stand corrected.

Does it really matter if she actually believes it or is trolling? She is still an awful human being.

Of course it doesn't matter. She's disgusting. I just had this fantasy that she was researching fundies for a book or something. It's just too bazaar to be so s&m-y and weirdly kinky in such an exhibitionist way and be all fundie modesty too.

Ugh, she is such an asshole, I can't never read her blog. The comments, how in hell do so many people agree with her? It's so scary to think so many people are Pro-Shitstain Mary. How can anybody like her? :disgust:

Ugh, she is such an asshole, I can't never read her blog. The comments, how in hell do so many people agree with her? It's so scary to think so many people are Pro-Shitstain Mary. How can anybody like her? :disgust:

Most of the comments are from the same 5-10 people - Elspeth, Farm Boy and Deti the Yeti come to mind. I'm pretty sure that most of the other commenters are sock puppets.

Shitstain Mary should really immigrate to Saudi Arabia or Uganda some country that is repressive enough to please her. Nevermind too many non whites for the race realist.

Archived