IGNORED

Lina did convert to Catholic

fundiefun

Does it was Showerofroses ? showerofroses.blogspot.fr/ She fascinate me.

She is the most fundie Catholic I've seen. Her and her daughters are all dresses and skirts of course and every single thing from movies to children's play has to have a religious purpose. It's like the watered down Catholic version of steve maxwell.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you may be referring to Cam of A Woman's Place. awomansplaceis.blogspot.ca

That's it. I read her blog for awhile, but I stopped reading it though.

I wonder if she ever regrets the path she chose, I mean, not her child (never) but being without education and real work experience. Her sister seems to live exciting life, traveling through Europe and visiting her friends across the US, enjoying of food and fashion (and apparently studying fashion in a real school).

I wonder if she ever regrets the path she chose, I mean, not her child (never) but being without education and real work experience. Her sister seems to live exciting life, traveling through Europe and visiting her friends across the US, enjoying of food and fashion (and apparently studying fashion in a real school).

Her sister has a blog?

Nope. Open Instagram. I found her when I googled "mrs_pdodd". But because Lina closed her blog so soon after this thread began, I think she reads here and that Instagram account closes soon, too.

Lina's conversion blog is locked down, but it was good while it lasted.

Hey Lina, don't make it bad.

Take a new faith and make it better.

Remember to let new rules into your heart,

Then you can start to make it better.

Sorry to bump this thread when I have no new info, but Lina has flounced and then returned to the blogging world a ridiculous number of times. When will she learn that blogs are public, and if she makes one, people who disagree with her are going to find it and read it at some point. I just don't understand her constant blogging, then freaking out and deleting said blog. STOP already Lina! We will find it and comment on it eventually!

Archived