IGNORED

Kori Wissmann?

Alicepooh

Just wondering... What happened to Kori Wissmann? Her blog was last updated in December 2012... I was thinking about how odd it was that she is not pregnant yet.

Has anybody got any clues?

There have been pictures lately that looked like she might be but on the Wissman family's Christmas concert picture she did not appear to be...It seems that some of the Wissman children become fundie lite or at least practice family planning. Andrew and Kori don't have any and Josiah//Abi have 2 in over 5 years of marriage....This is hope for some of them yet!

Andrew and Kori seem like the kind who, if happen to get pregnant, would be happy about it. But for now, they're enjoying being together and traveling and having a good time. I hope pregnancy only happens for them when they're really ready. I like Kori from what see on the blogs. She's usually wearing pants in family pics. We've seen all the other wissman girls wear them for work, hiking, etc. but never in family photos.

The Wissmans are a traveling music family of 10/11? children ranging from 32-5/6???

Anyway, it seems that once they marry they either become fundie lite or do their own thing which is refreshing.

HOWEVER, the SAHD are just that. Rachel Busenitz ( the oldest) married someone 10 years older after knowing him only about 9 months long distance. She seems happy but sadly for them no children yet in a culture that worships motherhood. They live in Nebraska, travel/sing and have an irrigation business as well. I believe at one point they were heavy in ATI/IBLP....hope this helps.:)

Was Kori the one who came here for a while and dissed her in-laws? I know it was one of the Wissmans, I just can't remember which one.

The Wissmans are a traveling music family of 10/11? children ranging from 32-5/6???

Anyway, it seems that once they marry they either become fundie lite or do their own thing which is refreshing.

HOWEVER, the SAHD are just that. Rachel Busenitz ( the oldest) married someone 10 years older after knowing him only about 9 months long distance. She seems happy but sadly for them no children yet in a culture that worships motherhood. They live in Nebraska, travel/sing and have an irrigation business as well. I believe at one point they were heavy in ATI/IBLP....hope this helps.:)

I just checked out Rachel Busenitz's Facebook page. I guess the fact that she even has a Facebook page that's hers makes her seem more lite than fundie. But I worry about her too. In all her posts, there's no mention of her husband at all. Everything seems to be related to her family back home. I can't imagine how lonely she must be. Her husband pinged my creepy-radar from the beginning in that he seemed such a loner whose main point of attraction to her was her surrendered spirit.

Thanks for the info!

Wonder if Kori and Andrew will be joining the Wissmann Family singers on the cruise? It is leaving on Feb 24th. There appears to be lots of fundy entertainers. It would be fun to get some inside comments from non-fundy people on that cruse.

I don't think Kori dissed her in-laws here, but do remember her saying they were nice and defending them. It was surmised that the person posting was Kori.

Wonder if Kori and Andrew will be joining the Wissmann Family singers on the cruise? It is leaving on Feb 24th. There appears to be lots of fundy entertainers. It would be fun to get some inside comments from non-fundy people on that cruse.

I don't think Kori dissed her in-laws here, but do remember her saying they were nice and defending them. It was surmised that the person posting was Kori.

I'm not sure if it was Kori or someone else, but wish they hadn't been called out and then they left. I would love to know more about the family. And not just snarking material, what they're really like. I loved the Grady blog but they started getting so many hits on their blog they went private. :(

Yep it was Kori who was posting on the boards but one of the posters called her out and she left. She wasn't bashing her in-laws but she was posting comments like "Kori has nice legs!" or "oh my gosh, yes, her in-laws are so fundie!"-pretending to be someone else. I think she (and possibly Andrew) were posting those things to mock us.

Even though the Wissmanns seem pretty chilled with girls wearing pants occasionally and allowing touching before marriage (minus the kissing), don't let that fool you because they're just as of a nut job as the Duggars with traditional views on just about everything.

I don't know what happened to Kori but according to her fb page, she's been traveling between Nebraska and Florida a bit.

I read that thread recently and she didn't bash her in-laws at all, mostly just kept talking about how hot she was. :?

I think she and Andrew spend a lot of time with her parents in Florida. Which is probably good, they seem like really cool and normal people. I think they were both living and working in Florida one winter till Andrew needed to go back and work for his dads business earlier than expected. Pretty cool they have the time and $ to go back and forth a lot.

What I'm wondering about is the relationship between Rachel and the mom. Before Rachel got married and moved, she ran the blog. We rarely saw the mom (Gloria, I think) in posts other than birthdays and Mother's Day it seemed. I got the feeling Rachel was a daddy's girl but resented being an adult in the house and not getting to run it her way but having to do things her moms way or something. But this is totally just a vibe a got. I have nothing to back it up. Now that Hannah is running the blog, there are a lot more pics of the mom involved.

Archived