IGNORED

45 Things I learned at the Creation Museum

Mela99

I remember attending church when I was young and learning about the flood in Sunday School. According to the woman teaching the class, it had never rained on earth before the flood. There was dew on the ground in the morning but it never rained.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, still doesn't work for me. The fundies teach that fossils were created by the flood. The ability of marsupials to move faster than placentals (dubious at best) would have no bearing on where they were deposited after being drowned in the flood. If we're talking post-flood fossils/depositions, if marsupials were faster and reached all parts of the earth first, why are they not predominant today everywhere but the Australian continent? I guess they must have been "out-competed" by the placentals which sounds a lot like natural selection at work does it not???

They accept natural selection now. They accept every facet of evolution except the definition of species. They say reproductive isolation can never evolve, no matter how much part of a population changes in isolation from another part of a population, and therefore if your ancestors were the same species, you're still the same species.

I remember attending church when I was young and learning about the flood in Sunday School. According to the woman teaching the class, it had never rained on earth before the flood. There was dew on the ground in the morning but it never rained.

That is what I was taught too. Ken Ham doesn't agree with this because he says it isn't logical. :lol: It is about as logical as Noah making dog food for dinosaurs.

Archived