IGNORED

John Shrader just completed his first solo flight!

SPHASH

Christ never had children. I don't think the Apostles did, either (though a couple were married). I always assumed that's because missionary work is dangerous and not something for children to be doing.

Common, John, aren't you supposed to try to emulate Christ? Then either don't have anymore and go to Zambia alone, or don't go to Zambia at all.

I'm not wishing anything bad on him, but I hope he realizes HE may be the one to die of a snake bite or illness. I hope HE is prepared to leave Ester a widow and his children fatherless.....

I'm not wishing anything bad on him, but I hope he realizes HE may be the one to die of a snake bite or illness. I hope HE is prepared to leave Ester a widow and his children fatherless.....

Can you imagine Esther trying to support all eight kids by herself. I can't see the Smuggars and Davilla offering any financial support. I don't think Ma and Pa Keller and Suzi are in a position to help. Daniel and Rebekah might but it would be limited as they have their own families although small ones.

Christ never had children. I don't think the Apostles did, either (though a couple were married). I always assumed that's because missionary work is dangerous and not something for children to be doing.

Common, John, aren't you supposed to try to emulate Christ? Then either don't have anymore and go to Zambia alone, or don't go to Zambia at all.

Is there not an apocryphal gospel (Thomas I think) speaking about the children of Jesus ? Or I confuse ?

Dear John, Zambia doesn't need you ><

A lot of those pictures of them driving in dangerous snow conditions look like he is taking them and not Esther.

Anyone know if they are still living in the pop up trailer or if they are pulling a Greg and Dede, and have landed a room or two with a benefactor?

I think they are living in a church basement.

Better than a pop-up camper, especially the winter the US has been having.

Archived