IGNORED

Lance Seppi engaged

NotALoserLikeYou

What a sad wedding.

Is it just me, or does Lance look like the lovechild of Andre the Giant and Taylor Lautner (the ugly one from twilight)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the eleventy hour middle school cafeteria wedding service do a number on her hair? Or did she just roll out of bed, run a brush through her hair & put on her dress and say "I'm getting married today"? Or should we say "I'm being transferred from my father to crazy Lance today"?

That cardigan....ugh.

Agreed. WTF? Her dress looked modest. Why the cardigan, too? Was she going to defraud Crazy Lance with her uncover skin before they signed the covenant?

OMG that kiss... so sad

:(

Am I the only one who thinks she turned her face, and he ended up kissing east of her lips?

Rehearsal pics. That guy with the ridiculously long sideburns was there; I can't remember his name.

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2014/04/wedding-snapshots-02.html

Agreed. WTF? Her dress looked modest. Why the cardigan, too? Was she going to defraud Crazy Lance with her uncover skin before they signed the covenant?

Someone that sexually repressed would probably get a boner if she took it off during the ceremony

Dear God, thank you for letting me born Lutheran and marry a lapsed Catholic. Amen

How sanctified was the venue where she had to wear a cardigan during the wedding, and couldn't wear her purple sash? She took the cardigan off for the reception and put on the sash? Is purple on your wedding day and bare arms a sign that you are a hellbound sinner? It makes me sad. I know she probably felt very beautiful on her day, but now I am wondering what they would have thought of my off-white strapless dress with the cream trim. Probably I was advertising my harlotry. But at least I have a valid, signed marriage certificate, and my husband doesn't look demented.

Dear God, thank you for letting me born Lutheran and marry a lapsed Catholic. Amen

How sanctified was the venue where she had to wear a cardigan during the wedding, and couldn't wear her purple sash? She took the cardigan off for the reception and put on the sash? Is purple on your wedding day and bare arms a sign that you are a hellbound sinner? It makes me sad. I know she probably felt very beautiful on her day, but now I am wondering what they would have thought of my off-white strapless dress with the cream trim. Probably I was advertising my harlotry. But at least I have a valid, signed marriage certificate, and my husband doesn't look demented.

They'd have run screaming from me in my purple strapless dress, I did have a pashmina over my shoulders though, as it was late October in the chilly UK.

Perhaps she was feeling cold that morning and put on the cardi for warmth [/charitable interpretation]

I don't get why these couples wouldn't want the governmental benefit of a legal marriage. Tax breaks are so much better for married. Plus, if Lance ever had insurance through an employer, wouldn't they want to be legally married so sh could be on his insurance plan???

Wait a minute. Three hours of that horrific display, and they're not even legally married???

Wow. That man really is crazy.

"Why, why, why do the tyrants want to kill the baby"

What is wrong with this man? What is the context of this? It sounds like the kind of thing that would come out of the mouth of someone who is severely mentally ill in a somewhat dangerous way, or on drugs or something.

Like a guy I once passed on the street. He was muttering to himself about something like that (cant remember what, but it was something morbid), and it was kinda scary.

So I spent much of my free time yesterday learning about the Seppi's and trying to watch that awful wedding video. I'm honestly dumbfounded.

Archived