IGNORED

Lance Seppi engaged

NotALoserLikeYou

Relative-by-marriage Maria von Trapp just died at the age of 99.

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2009/06/sepulveda-seppi-purcell-vontrapp.html

Life really is stranger than fiction, no?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe Greg is 14 years older than Regina....they got married in April of 2012, got pregnant with Mercy right away ( of course) and she just turned a year old. Regina has mentioned that they hope to be blessed soon but no official announcement as of yet. Greg also has a daughter from a previous marriage.

You have to hand it to the Seppis, they marry off their children.

Dinah married Dustin Reeder this past August and they are expecting in August 2014.

They are full blown crazy although the hypocrisy abounds since I believe the dad was a public school teacher for years and was married before, thus the daughter Fama who has a different last name right?

Anyway, CRAZY.

Regina announced a few days ago that she is 7 weeks or so pregnant on FB, she used an anti abortion ad and said something along the lines of "this is how old our youngest is now...". I would link it but am unsure how to do so, if you look up her FB (Regina andGregory) it is still there.

oh darn, I was hoping that with her age and his age that their fertility would be spaced out. What is it with these people announcing too soon? 7 weeks is way early to be posting an announcement but having babies is all these women have going for them so I suppose they cant help themselves.

• 1 month later...

So, this hoe down is happening on 11 days per the wedding site. So looking forward to the pics! Looks like there are a few new pics up, but what is new to me is the recent addition of the sears registry...

So far between Amazon and Sears they are asking for 7 hammers, a measuring tape, safety eye wear and a pile of gardening and hand tools. I get it. Lance is into farming, and hand tools and power tools are regular weddings gifts. But shovels, hoes, rakes and a post hole digger? Amazon boasts some cool items, some with the expected bee theme, but they also add mason jars, soaps, and projector and a macbook.

7 hammers?

So, this hoe down is happening on 11 days per the wedding site. So looking forward to the pics! Looks like there are a few new pics up, but what is new to me is the recent addition of the sears registry...

So far between Amazon and Sears they are asking for 7 hammers, a measuring tape, safety eye wear and a pile of gardening and hand tools. I get it. Lance is into farming, and hand tools and power tools are regular weddings gifts. But shovels, hoes, rakes and a post hole digger? Amazon boasts some cool items, some with the expected bee theme, but they also add mason jars, soaps, and projector and a macbook.

7 hammers?

Definite sign I'm at FJ too much. I read the bold as "Sears ministry" and thought, "what does that even mean???" But I didn't doubt it was a fundie thing, though.

Sears has wedding registries?!

Sure, as do Target, Walmart and K-Mart.

Ace Hardware, Home Depot... since computers came along, lots of stores put in "gift" registries.

I think big lots you'd still have to just buy them a gift card.

She was too worried about The Lord's Day to have butterflies. It's all about Jesus, making babies & being a keeper at home. Love is not in the equation.

My brain read this as:

She was too worried about The Lord's Day to have butterflies. It's all about Jesus, making babies & being a BEE keeper at home.

My brain read this as:

She was too worried about The Lord's Day to have butterflies. It's all about Jesus, making babies & being a BEE keeper at home.

:lol:

And why not? After all . . .

PublvIa.jpg

:lol:

And why not? After all . . .

PublvIa.jpg

:worship:

That is hysterical!

I was reading through this trainwreck (the crazy Seppi family stuff prior to this looks sane by comparison to this utterly detached drivel!) and literally spit out my drink laughing at that pic! :lol: So great!

Hard to believe that HIS depiction of their, uh, relationship (?) is the more effusive of the two... Which is hardly high praise.

The Maxwell family should move west (besides, that would give Sarah some new story lines) and be nearer the Seppi crew - they're more in the similar lifeless, loveless, joyless, withdrawn vein...

:worship:

That is hysterical!

Glad you liked it!

Really, fundies make it easy -- it's like they are perpetual "straight men" (the show-biz definition, not the sexuality definition :D ). Their lives and beliefs are the set-up for the easiest jokes ever, and their smug self-righteousness takes away all guilt for making the joke.

Do they believe in marriage licenses? If they don't have a state-recognized marriage, this may be the alternative for a legal name change.

Do they believe in marriage licenses? If they don't have a state-recognized marriage, this may be the alternative for a legal name change.

Yes, I think you're right.

So they're getting married tomorrow, I wonder if it will be as exciting as his sister's.

I'm not far away from the Seppis and have seen Lance and Dustin at agricultural-type events. At first, I thought Lance and Dustin were brothers because they look so much alike but found out that Lance and Dinah are siblings.

I thought about attending the Megan-Lance wedding just to see what went on, but I forgot due to a weeks-long migraine. I probably would have yelled, "Run, Megan, run!" or something along that line before the "exchange."

Yes, I think you're right.

Seriously? They're not even legally married? :ew: WTH? The logical part of me thinks its because only the *godly church* is allowed to recognize their marriage, and the ebil gubment better stay out, but the cynical part of me thinks its so the man can retain ownership of all property and in the event of "divorce," she can't have a thing. Assholes.

A question, though. Do the Seppi children have ss #'s, or are they off the grid? That might also affect the ability to legally file.

Seriously? They're not even legally married? :ew: WTH? The logical part of me thinks its because only the *godly church* is allowed to recognize their marriage, and the ebil gubment better stay out, but the cynical part of me thinks its so the man can retain ownership of all property and in the event of "divorce," she can't have a thing. Assholes.

A question, though. Do the Seppi children have ss #'s, or are they off the grid? That might also affect the ability to legally file.

I googled the daylights out of this whole marriage license thing...and found very little. I do have a guess on it, based on things that were said about marriage licenses in general. It does seem that they possibly don't want a marriage license because marriage licenses can be issued to many definitions of marriage. I deduced this from finding numerous links of dominionist specific anti homosexual marriage rants.

This is only a guess...

I don't know how off the grid they can be since they own an agricultural operation here. The paperwork for an agricultural operation here in Cali is astounding! Plus, the business has to file taxes every year.

I would be surprised if some sort of marriage contract had not been prepared, even if (or especially if) the marriage isn't legally recognized. Here in California, we have Marvin Claims, so people living with someone without a legal marriage wouldn't necessarily be up the creek. That's not legal advice; that's me just sayin'.

They're live-streaming the wedding...for those who can stand it...

http://www.chaseshaw.com/lanceandmegan

Thanks for the link. I have my "Sunday-go-to-meeting" hat at the ready. I'll only be able to watch for a few minutes, but I cannot resist having a look.

I googled the daylights out of this whole marriage license thing...and found very little. I do have a guess on it, based on things that were said about marriage licenses in general. It does seem that they possibly don't want a marriage license because marriage licenses can be issued to many definitions of marriage. I deduced this from finding numerous links of dominionist specific anti homosexual marriage rants.

This is only a guess...

They may be like the Pearls. According to Mike Pearl, none of his daughters have state-issued marriage licenses because gay marriage, you know (nogreaterjoy.org/articles/the-wedding/):

None of my daughters or their husbands asked the state of Tennessee for permission to marry. They did not yoke themselves to government. It was a personal, private covenant, binding them together forever—until death. So when the sodomites have come to share in the state marriage licenses, which will eventually be the law, James and Shoshanna will not be in league with those perverts. And, while I am on the subject, there will come a time when faithful Christians will either revoke their state marriage licenses and establish an exclusively one man-one woman covenant of marriage, or, they will forfeit the sanctity of their covenant by being unequally yoked together with perverts. The sooner there is such a movement, the sooner we will have a voice in government. Some of you attorneys and statesmen reading this should get together and come up with an approach that will have credibility and help to impact the political process. Please contact me when you do and I will assist with publicity.

Michael Pearl

Their wedding invitation says "covenant marriage" so clearly the legal name change for Megan is because they are shunning that filthy civil license that those ebil homo-sekshulls get and marrying only before God.

Archived