IGNORED

Sacred Grooming - Gothard

formergothardite

Yeah, come on Gil, Erin is a pretty blonde just like he is said to like most. Don't put your daughters in a position to be victimised by this perv.

I can't imagine Gil wouldn't know, he's on the ATI board, right? So this stuff is still going on, he's had to have sit on yet another one of Gothard's requests for permission to marry his latest victim if nothing else. I sure hope Erin was left alone even though she fits the type he tends to like. Chances are Gothard is smart enough not to harass any daughter of another ATI big shot. One would think anyway.

And no, I don't believe for a moment that Gothard is single because the board wouldn't "let" him. If he's smart enough to know how to dance up to the line with all these young women, he's smart enough to know he doesn't need their permission. It's all part of his game.

Sadly, if one of the Bates or Duggar women were victimized by Gothard and they were brave enough to speak to Gil or Jim Bob about, they probably wouldn't be believed.

Sadly, if one of the Bates or Duggar women were victimized by Gothard and they were brave enough to speak to Gil or Jim Bob about, they probably wouldn't be believed.

Agree they probably wouldn't be believed. However, these families in particular are deep in the ATI koolaid that I don't think that any of their daughters would even think to come forward either.

Reading these stories from RG shows a victimizer who knows exactly how to do this without crossing a certain line so suspect he would know to pick the victims carefully, meaning daughters of big shots are off limits.

I don't think Gil and Kelly would believe it either or they would respond like Alfred and be all "Well what he did wasn't a big deal, stop acting like it was." Gothard also knows how to pick women who won't complain. He is very, very good at being evil. I wonder if Gil is more compliant than Jim Bob and that is why he was picked to be on the board and JB wasn't.

I was reading Alfred's comments... Holy crap that guy is CREEPY!

What a manic insane smile he has on his profile pic and his website.

It's sick that the rest of his followers also think the way he does about Gothard

When I see young women in ATI, I always wonder whether they are one of Gothard's many victims-especially the ones that fit his type, or are really pretty. When I hear about any of the fundies we talk about sending daughters to work for Gothard or going places they might be alone with him, I feel kinda bad for them cause I don't want them to get molested...you sort of get to know people once you've spent a lot of time studying their lives, and start to care about these fundie kids. Gothard is an evil man, and I hope he is stopped so no more girls/women are harassed, and I wish the best for all of his previous victims and hope they can heal from this.

I don't know whether he would go for a Duggar or Bates, as he is smart enough to know how not to get caught, and they are well known enough that if they wanted to tell all, everyone would know. Although nobody would believe them if they did...not in their church or within ATI anyway, if one of them went to the media about it, word would get out, but I don't think we will see that happening as theyre so controlled and her parents would just shut it down and say no. I worry most about him trying it with someone like Jana, who is quiet and sad, compared to one of the more unsubmissive Jslaves like Jessa. I really hope he hasn't, shes such a lovely person and deserves good things to happen, but the sad thing is, there are so many quiet, beaten down young ladies just like her who it has already happened to. I think the Bates parents are usually nicer and less shitty people than the Duggar parents, but Gil is on the board of directors, so he either has his head in the sand and thinks all these girls are making it up, and wouldn't believe his daughters if any of them came and said that Gothard was touching them, or knows that Gothard is a dirty creepy old pervert and is willingly exposing his girls to him and turning a blind eye to all this going on. Surely he knows, he has to.

Archived