IGNORED

Inman Twins

debrand

I do not like Dr Phil but got sucked into yesterday and today's show about the Inman twins. For those who don't know their story, the 16 year old twins are in line to a fortune and claim horrible abuse at the hands of their father. It is difficult to know who to believe. The twins have an odd body language.

Some former nannies claim that there wasn't abuse but the father did die of a drug overdose. How could the nannies live in the house and not see that the father was addicted enough to die of an overdose? That seems odd to me. Other people claimed that they did see the abuse.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/billionair ... d=19853671

This above article talks about their story. What do you all think?

Walker Jr. died of a methadone overdose in 2010. It was then that the twins moved in with their mother, a former model and his third wife, Daisha Inman, according to the magazine.

and

The family had a few brushes with authorities, and several calls to social services stopped dead in their tracks. Once, police were called to a diner after Inman Jr. slapped his daughter "so hard, diners feared for her life," according to Rolling Stone. The twins were at one point sent to a mental hospital for three months.

Just to add to their story, the biological mother, who now has custody, is accused by the bank of spending too much money

Court filings, according to Forbes, show outlandish requests for cash: $6,000 for a Halloween party, $1,000 per month for her children to eat out, especially at Starbucks. The monthly allotment for the twins is $16,000, which Daisha Inman claims is far less than the $180,000 a month their father spent before he died.

Edited because I know the difference between now and know.

I watched it, too. I think something definitely went on with their father. Their mother seems royally crazy though.

This was an interesting story. The kids are strange and have an interesting speech pattern (outside of the boy's speech impediment) that doesn't sound like kids raised in Texas, Wyoming or Utah which are the states that were mentioned. Their nonverbals were also really off which verifies to me that they were either really neglected our raised without good social modeling - it's not like just one of them are "off." That story aboutbwhen they were in Japan seemed a bit fantastical and likely colored by childhood memory and talking together about it over time. I was surprised Dr Phil glossed over mom's history which I need to read more about. The stuff with the trust does seem fishy - the twins should have representation.

Archived