IGNORED

Arndts & the Penguins on the Road/The Vacation House MERGED

0 kids n not countin

Does anyone know if Wizzy has female friends?

Her only female friends appear to be a few cousins. Once one of the manboys posted a photo of her playing basketball at the Y with some "friends" and I found the fact that he put the word in quotes sort of creepy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way they talk to eachother is weird. Its like a special Arndt Facebook just for them and only them. Its not weird to comment on your family's photos on Facebook, but it is weird if 100% of that online interaction is between people who live in the same house.

^^^^ This.

It's like they have this weird idea of putting their boring mundane personal lives on display. They want people lurking in on them. For some reason they get off on that. I wonder what that does for them, giving up their privacy for nothing. :cray-cray:

I think the only people really following these people are the snarkers here on freejinger. A while back I embedded a video on here from their youtube channel and the views went from around 50 to 400+ in just a few days. That tells you something.

^^^^ This.

It's like they have this weird idea of putting their boring mundane personal lives on display. They want people lurking in on them. For some reason they get off on that. I wonder what that does for them, giving up their privacy for nothing. :cray-cray:

I think the only people really following these people are the snarkers here on freejinger. A while back I embedded a video on here from their youtube channel and the views went from around 50 to 400+ in just a few days. That tells you something.

If you watch their videos (which sadly, I have...all of them), they talk about how God wants them to have a TV show. Think of the hubris necessary to film the minutiae of your family's lives and then edit it into a show you post on youtube and some local channel at 3am.

I think since they received so much media attention for having such a big family, they believe that their family is intrinsically fascinating and a model for others. Exclusively hanging out with one another only fuels this fantasy. It's like how Abigail can believe her kids are child prodigies beause she never has to compare them to anyone else since they are homeschooled and never take any type of standardized test.

I suspect the Arndts avoid outsiders not because they are afraid, but because they are superior.

I suspect the Arndts avoid outsiders not because they are afraid, but because they are superior.

I definitely agree this has been a large part of their brainwashing.

If anyone wants to get a look at this mindset and their cloistered little world, I suggest reading Luke's diary. He often would go on forever about nothing but there are periodic insights. Like the time he gushed on and on about how incredibly blessed he was to be born into what he described as essentially the greatest family in the world. (like he has anything to compare it with.) Yet we know it's a good guess that behind closed doors there is a lot of pain and dysfunction that is being carefully edited out of the family's public face.

Something will eventually give with these folks, sooner or later. And when it does I'm betting Rick and Cathy's whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Way too much suppression and oppression going on here for it to not.

I definitely agree this has been a large part of their brainwashing.

If anyone wants to get a look at this mindset and their cloistered little world, I suggest reading Luke's diary. He often would go on forever about nothing but there are periodic insights. Like the time he gushed on and on about how incredibly blessed he was to be born into what he described as essentially the greatest family in the world. (like he has anything to compare it with.) Yet we know it's a good guess that behind closed doors there is a lot of pain and dysfunction that is being carefully edited out of the family's public face.

Something will eventually give with these folks, sooner or later. And when it does I'm betting Rick and Cathy's whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Way too much suppression and oppression going on here for it to not.

You are probably referring to this...

"The family that I have and the life I get to live — I am so privileged to be in this spot, and it kind of hurts my head to try to figure out just why I get to be involved. I mean, I feel like I was born into royalty.

It’s hard to know where to begin. The character that I see in not only Mom and Dad, but in my brothers — and Wizzy — is so admirable. The hard work. The talents. The senses of humor. The integrity. The pure joy. The humility. The athletic abilities. Put simply, I’m surrounded by the best of the best." :roll:

Archived