IGNORED

Reverend Bob Larson performing exorcisms via Skype

doggie

nice video if you want to check it out. I am sure this is so effective and all.

SCOTTSDALE, AZ - The practice of exorcism isn’t anything new. It’s been around for thousands of years.

But thanks to the age of technology a Scottsdale reverend says he is getting a chance to help people possessed by demons, all over the world.

You may not believe in the practice but it is still prevalent among many religions, including Rev. Bob Larson’s evangelical Christianity.

“In simple terms, an exorcism is the process of expelling an evil spirit from an individual who has become somehow invaded and demonized by that being, and sending it back to hell and freeing the person,†Larson said.

In the age of electronics, exorcisms are done over Skype.

So what does Larson say to those people who see these dramatic exchanges as nothing more than a disturbing night club act?

“It’s real,†Larson says. “There would be no reason to theatrically stage this for any reason. Why would anybody do that? I have no idea.â€

Larson says he’s done more than 20,000 exorcisms. He’s sure there’ll never be any shortage of the devil’s demons.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_no ... z2roP2DntS

For just $295, you too can have an exorcism done. Via Skype. And, it's totally tax deductible! (PS, thank you Arizona for being a hotbed of religious nutjobs)

nice video if you want to check it out. I am sure this is so effective and all.

SCOTTSDALE, AZ - The practice of exorcism isn’t anything new. It’s been around for thousands of years.

But thanks to the age of technology a Scottsdale reverend says he is getting a chance to help people possessed by demons, all over the world.

You may not believe in the practice but it is still prevalent among many religions, including Rev. Bob Larson’s evangelical Christianity.

“In simple terms, an exorcism is the process of expelling an evil spirit from an individual who has become somehow invaded and demonized by that being, and sending it back to hell and freeing the person,†Larson said.

In the age of electronics, exorcisms are done over Skype.

So what does Larson say to those people who see these dramatic exchanges as nothing more than a disturbing night club act?

“It’s real,†Larson says. “There would be no reason to theatrically stage this for any reason. Why would anybody do that? I have no idea.â€

Larson says he’s done more than 20,000 exorcisms. He’s sure there’ll never be any shortage of the devil’s demons.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_no ... z2roP2DntS

Truth be told, Bob Larsen was my first fundie. He had some Christian radio show back in the 80s that I heard. Up til then I was just a nice little liberal Methodist girl who had no idea that many Christians were complete nutjobs.... and I'd listen to him just to be appalled by him, LOL.

Hmmm, wonder if he's got his teen exorcist daughters in on it as well? Old article, but it talks about how exorcising demons is a family business.

opposingviews.com/i/religion/christianity/reverend-bob-larsons-teenage-daughters-love-family-business-exorcisms

Hmmm, wonder if he's got his teen exorcist daughters in on it as well? Old article, but it talks about how exorcising demons is a family business.

opposingviews.com/i/religion/christianity/reverend-bob-larsons-teenage-daughters-love-family-business-exorcisms

I forgot the name of that fraud so now he is doing it the easy way. no more in person. what a scammer but hey jesus does not complain.

Man, Bob Larson is a long time scammer. Back in the 1990s, he had a radio show and he'd exorcise his demond-possessed callers. The demonds were very polite. They wouldn't cuss on the phone (which was live on the radio) because, you know, FCC regs, and they always departed after a long season of prayer, but before the end of that day's show, so Bob could wrap up with a prayer and an exhortation to give to Bob Larson Ministries.

I still remember driving across Texas to see my dying granddad in an unairconditioned car on June 17, 1994, switching between Larson and the radio news, which was breathlessly reporting on OJ Simpson not showing up to surrender. I don't know which was more surreal. (And then watching the Houston Rockets play that night on hotel TV, with a picture-in-picture of the slow Bronco chase...even more surreal.)

Archived