IGNORED

Take That Smugger and Other Anti Gay People

ljohnson2006

Couples will marry during Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis' performance of Same Love tonight. Gay and straight couples. Same love! Take that, Smugger! You're an ignorant asshole.

I just heard about this awhile ago and it will be a sweet thing to watch. Too bad, the CF Husband's twitter is private, he is probably blowing a gasket right now.

Would love to be fly on the wall at FRC headquarters when they hear about that.

Yup. I also wish I could be the fly on the wall in the Duck Dynasty home. The Robertsons are in touch with pop culture. Two of the sons and their wives appeared at the I Heart Radio festival last fall and they went to one of the country music award shows last year. Josh and Anna seem to be getting more into pop culture and I hope they watch and flip out. Boob and Mullet probably don't even know the Grammys are going on.

Smuggar's in Indiana on behalf of the FRC in advance of the state's vote on that marriage bill. I think he might get the radio show tomorrow; I'm sure he will be briefed about this beforehand since it all ties in with what he *thinks* would happen in Indiana if the proposed bill doesn't pass.

Why are the digger so obsessed with others sex lives? I think when your sex life sucks or you can't even masturbate you tend to obsess with other people having sex. Of course they say it is because they are sinning but so does everyone and I could name several sins the diggers do all the time. Pointing out someone else's sin while sinning yourself is a sin.

I don't watch awards shows, because -- frankly -- they're boring, but after hearing about the "Same Love" weddings, I checked it out. It was pretty good except for Madonna's part. Very sweet, and it was nice to see people's reactions.

I didn't see much of the Grammys last night (watched Downton Abbey and Sherlock instead), but I did watch Sir Paul McCartney sing with Ringo Starr accompanying Paul on drums. It was so good to see the surviving Beatles perform together again!

I would have watched the Grammys except I watched DA in honor of my grandmother-in-law's 98th birthday. She was in service at a British country house as a young woman in the 30s.

I wonder if Joshie boy and FRC were pissed about Disney Channel's Good Luck Charlie having a lesbian moms subplot in last night's episode.

I wonder if Joshie boy and FRC were pissed about Disney Channel's Good Luck Charlie having a lesbian moms subplot in last night's episode.

I don't know but Walt Disney would have turned over in his grave. He was a rightwinger.

Yup. I also wish I could be the fly on the wall in the Duck Dynasty home. The Robertsons are in touch with pop culture. Two of the sons and their wives appeared at the I Heart Radio festival last fall and they went to one of the country music award shows last year. Josh and Anna seem to be getting more into pop culture and I hope they watch and flip out. Boob and Mullet probably don't even know the Grammys are going on.

:think:

Why do I have a mental picture of Donald Duck?

I don't watch awards shows, because -- frankly -- they're boring, but after hearing about the "Same Love" weddings, I checked it out. It was pretty good except for Madonna's part. Very sweet, and it was nice to see people's reactions.

Madonna sounded out of tune and looked creepy.

Archived