IGNORED

Morton update

WonderingInWA

So, on the Sanders family blog, the newest post is that Noah and Darth have broken ground for their new house. One of the photos is of Darth, Noah, and Enoch and captioned "Cute, growing family". So, she's got to be pregnant, right? Pretty amazing that it took this long, really.

And there is another photo of Wendy (Noah's mother) looking better than I've ever seen her (she normally doesn't photograph well -- always doing something super unflattering with her face) with Enoch on a golf cart which refers to her as "Honey". Anyone know the story on that nickname? I've never heard her referred to as that before.

• 1 year later...

New post is up. Some points of interest:

1) Lise gave birth in a hospital! Hmmmm.

2) Michael and Kressant are expecting a boy (20th grandchild). No mention of anyone else expecting.

3) Children are precious adorable blessing, blah blah blah.

Lise and Cleveland's first child was also born in a hospital.

I wanted an update on Martha and Tayte. The engagement post is still up on the Morton blog, so I guess they're still engaged.

Three days ago, Alyssa Campana posted on instagram about wedding dress shopping for Martha, so they are still engaged.

web.stagram.com/p/637208388036194780_232384859

Three days ago, Alyssa Campana posted on instagram about wedding dress shopping for Martha, so they are still engaged.

web.stagram.com/p/637208388036194780_232384859

The plot thickens! Maybe the courtship post was inadvertently deleted.

Archived