IGNORED

Let the Grandbaby Olympics Begin...

0 kids n not countin

I think it's very telling that Michelle refers to grandchildren as grandbabies. It really shows where her emphasis and interests lie. The normal word for the offspring of your offspring is grandchildren.

I remember the episode when the Duggars came to Josh & Anna's house to help them move. Michelle was holding Baby Marcus and gave Mackinzie a kiss on the head. It looked so staged and not natural at all to me. Then Michelle was talking about how important it is for her to spend time with their grandkids bla bla. I couldn't help but wonder if the TLC guys asked her to do that scene with the kids, because she didn't look comfortable.

I remember the episode when the Duggars came to Josh & Anna's house to help them move. Michelle was holding Baby Marcus and gave Mackinzie a kiss on the head. It looked so staged and not natural at all to me. Then Michelle was talking about how important it is for her to spend time with their grandkids bla bla. I couldn't help but wonder if the TLC guys asked her to do that scene with the kids, because she didn't look comfortable.

Mack looked a bit confused as well. But I think she wanted it staged that way, although I don't know why. They bothered exactly one time with Jordyn when she got her tonsils out, you'd think she would pretend it with her own toddlers before staging it with the grandchildren.

She doesn't like babies. She likes being pregnant and being the center of attention. If you like your babies you don't wean them just to ovulate again and get pregnant again. If you like babies you don't give them to your daughters as if they were nannies.

In fact, Michelle was taking the pill during 4 years, so she preferred to work than to be a mom. Then when she had Josh, she took the pill again because she wanted no more babies (o to wait for some years). I think it was the real Michelle: a working mom with one or few kids. But JB brainwashed her and we all know what happened.

Also she doesn't like grandbabies. She was a grandma when she had a baby (Jordyn) and was pregnant again (Josie). "Normal" grandmas enjoy their grandchildren because it has been a lot of time since they had babies, so it's a beautiful experience. But if you are sorrounded by your own toddlers, you have no time and no energy to enjoy grandchildren.

In some way, I understand Michelle. Having 19 children, being always pregnant or nursing, living sorrounded by diapers, dirty clothes, kids noise... every woman would became insane.

I feel like Michelle was as much to blame and JB for their decision to leave things up to God. I don't think either of them planned to have baby after baby until that stupid doctor convinced them that birth control was the same as an abortion. I do agree that Michelle would have been happier with fewer children and working. I also agree that Michelle doesn't love being a grandma at least not yet. Perhaps when the competition between Kelly and her becomes a competition then we might see her enjoy it. But she always seems pissed off when she's around Anna while Anna is in labor. Like she wishes it was her giving birth on the toilet.

Well, with 2 kids married, 1 to be married in a few months, and 1 more courting, against 1 married and 1 "courting", I think Kelly's going to win this "battle" in the near future. :lol:

Well the Duggar daughters all carry the "twin gene" so who knows.

In all seriousness I hope they don't feel pressured to out do their moms.

Archived