IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

1 minute ago, IreneIssh said:

Ooooh yeah. It was a shit show. Danielle and Mohammed allude to their awful sex life, the rest of the cast yells at Mohammed, the host lady of a TLC REALITY SHOW has to tell M&D that the talk is totally TMI (which should tell you how gross it was) 

I can do a more thorough recap when I'm not on mobile. It was a good shitshow to watch to distract from this shitshow of an election. 

That sounds wonderful! Please recap all the shitshow when you can! :D 

Do my eyes deceive me?  Four hours of this show tonight!  A one hour episode and then a three hour one.  I don't know if I can stand it.  I may be throwing things at the TV before it is over.

• Upvote 2

I have to admit. Last nights episode was like a 3 hour train wreck I couldn't not watch. I rubbernecked so much, I thought I'd pull something. It was fascinating! M&D was just so gross. That whole thing was a disaster from the beginning. But when Loren and Paola started ganging up on him was the best. I did also see Devar in a different light. Maybe he isn't all that bad. 

• Upvote 4

I dont understand how Anfisa isnt staying at an airport hotel waiting for her flight - and the whole "we couldnt get a flight" thing is bullshit.  You cant just show up at the airport and buy a one way international ticket IN CASH and expect to walk on a plane.  Why not look online?  Why wouldnt you buy a ticket for the NEXT DAY in cash if that was really your plan?  I call bullshit.

There is no way in hell I'd keep a person around that keyed my car and behaved like she did.  

• Upvote 7

Anfisa behaved like a a spoiled brat, which I think that she is. I don't know why Jorge didn't drop her off at the airport an leave her ass there. Chantel acting all heartbroken about her family not being at her wedding drove me crazy. They would have been there if you had been honest from the start. I hate how her family is blaming Pedro. Nicole :roll: enough said. I don't think Matt's little friend will have the balls to object. 

• Upvote 2

I would have given Anfisa the cash and dropped her off at LAX and driven away.  Let her figure it out.

The only reason (other than a storyline, drama) I could see him bringing her back to the apt irl is if because his name is associated with her visa somehow, he wants to make sure she actually LEAVES and doesn't hang around after it expires/he dumps her?

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

I would have given Anfisa the cash and dropped her off at LAX and driven away.  Let her figure it out.

The only reason (other than a storyline, drama) I could see him bringing her back to the apt irl is if because his name is associated with her visa somehow, he wants to make sure she actually LEAVES and doesn't hang around after it expires/he dumps her?

He probably gave her the 10K and paid for a ticket with his credit card. No one goes to the airport with cash anymore. That's super suspicious behavior in this time and day.

• Upvote 1

I really do feel sorry for Jorge, even though he's a total jackass. No one should be in that kind of abusive relationship. I wish he had some friends to support him, he really needs some. 

Also, when they came back to the apartment, he was holding a Steve Madden shopping bag. Did he not only NOT drop her off at the airport, but actually take her SHOPPING instead?! :shakehead:

• Upvote 5

Did this seriously happen?! Did I hear on television Mohammed say how Danielles private parts smell and "there is something wrong", "we were working on it", "she needs to see a doctor" and "no one will have sex with you".

I'm no Loren fan, but when they zoomed in on her with her mouth wide open - I was like; yeah exactly that's the response I would have had too. 

So Danielle left the set after those revelations from Mohammed, how on Earth did they convince her to come back out?! Right: mental illness, being slow ... Shame on you TLC for airing that! What a humiliation. 

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, SummerRocks said:

Did this seriously happen?! Did I hear on television Mohammed say how Danielles private parts smell and "there is something wrong", "we were working on it", "she needs to see a doctor" and "no one will have sex with you".

I'm no Loren fan, but when they zoomed in on her with her mouth wide open - I was like; yeah exactly that's the response I would have had too. 

So Danielle left the set after those revelations from Mohammed, how on Earth did they convince her to come back out?! Right: mental illness, being slow ... Shame on you TLC for airing that! What a humiliation. 

Yeah, she definitely came back out and talked some more. The women of the cast were especially upset by what Mo said, obviously. But Mohammed argued that they were pushing him to explain it, and he's a total jackass, but they definitely were. He told them he married her in July and they didn't have sex until September, which prompted everyone to ask why, which led him to blurting out the thing about needing to see a doctor. Also, I think Danielle had actually alluded to it in part one. 

I keep meaning to do a recap of parts one and two, but school is quickly approaching finals and I just haven't had the time. :|

On 11/15/2016 at 1:01 PM, IreneIssh said:

I really do feel sorry for Jorge, even though he's a total jackass. No one should be in that kind of abusive relationship. I wish he had some friends to support him, he really needs some. 

Also, when they came back to the apartment, he was holding a Steve Madden shopping bag. Did he not only NOT drop her off at the airport, but actually take her SHOPPING instead?! :shakehead:

Are they actually going to get married? Or is he still thinking about marrying her? Is that what I saw in the previews? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Are they actually going to get married? Or is he still thinking about marrying her? Is that what I saw in the previews? 

YES! He still seems to be on track to marry her. Looking at her instagram, I think she's in America still, but it's hard to tell for sure. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, IreneIssh said:

YES! He still seems to be on track to marry her. Looking at her instagram, I think she's in America still, but it's hard to tell for sure. 

Oh good lord. There is something wrong with him. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, IreneIssh said:

I would think that if someone doesn't get married in those 90 days, they have to return to their home country and go through the visa application process again. At least, that's what my impression is of that K-1 visa, that someone has to marry the American citizen or risk being deported if they don't go home.

• Upvote 1

Anfisa's true colors are out.  Given the other couple's reactions to her and Jorge's conversation in the Tell-All, apparently I am not the only one thinking these two are  a disaster.  Where do you have be emotionally to actually MARRY someone who flat out tells you they just want your money......?!  ARGH.

• Upvote 3

Yes, I watched (or listened to, mostly) the 4 hour event.

I am convinced TLC knows how to pick a dud (or four) in every season.

Does anyone know how much the network pays these buffoons to be on the show?

Jorge is an idiot. Noelle ....I don't have the words. Mohammed is a pig (not meant as hate speech but does describe his behavior) Danielle is more than old enough to know better. Anfisa ...just ugh.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Yes, I watched (or listened to, mostly) the 4 hour event.

I am convinced TLC knows how to pick a dud (or four) in every season.

Does anyone know how much the network pays these buffoons to be on the show?

I really wish I knew the answer to this question. I don't understand what the appeal of being on the show is otherwise. Most of them just end up crying about the the things people say on social media anyway. 

Edit: Also, for anyone wondering, the tell all special that aired last night is totally not worth watching. it was painful to watch at points because of all of the awkward silence. it didn't really answer any questions or entertain in anyway. 

Edited by IreneIssh
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, IreneIssh said:

I really wish I knew the answer to this question. I don't understand what the appeal of being on the show is otherwise. Most of them just end up crying about the the things people say on social media anyway. 

Chantel crying because people call her immature was hilarious! She is immature, if she had a bit of sense she would have told her parents that Pedro was there on a fiance visa. I think Azan is getting out of dodge now that he knows that Nicole can't bring him over. Maybe I'm wrong but the cut off just seemed too well timed. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/20/2016 at 8:26 PM, Carm_88 said:

I can't believe that Jorge married her! Holy shit dude! What's the matter with you? :kitty-cussing:

At this point, I won't feel sorry for him if she ends up divorcing him once she gets the green card. trekfacepalm.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ADoyle90815 said:

At this point, I won't feel sorry for him if she ends up divorcing him once she gets the green card. trekfacepalm.jpg

Oh she will totally pull a Mohammad. To get more money :P 

• Upvote 3

I wanna know more about what happened with Narkiya and Lowo. Someone on reddit pointed out that she recently changed her facebook picture to a picture of them together with the text "Thankful for us"

It's so weird they didn't try to update us at all on the tell-all special. I hope she didn't stay with him. I really liked the conversation she had with her son, and I hoped that would make her realize how much all of this affects him too. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why people feel bad for either Danielle or Jorge. They are both just as evil and manipulative in my eyes. They are not innocent by any means. 

13 hours ago, meep said:

I don't understand why people feel bad for either Danielle or Jorge. They are both just as evil and manipulative in my eyes. They are not innocent by any means. 

I dont know that I'd call them "evil."  I think they are sad people that got caught up by shysters.