IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

14 minutes ago, season of life said:

Anfisa is a nut. That is all.

Jeorge deserves it! He seems very anti-regular women. He wants someone that'll sit there 'look pretty' and is willing to pay for it.

• Upvote 5

At least Jorge knew Anfisa is high maintenance before she came to the US. She seems very clear to me in her expectations - Jorge is a fool for even entertaining her demands, esp since in his current financial situation (at least what we see on the show) he can barely get them an apartment, but of course he has a car expensive enough for a nice down payment. I read online that Jorge isn't even his real name - so I'm sure there are a lot of lies and deceit going around there.

Nicole and Azan - I can't even comprehend what their situation is. She left her toddler for 5 weeks of dramatics in a Muslim country which she knows nothing about?!  I think Azans family goes along in the mania cause Azan could be their ticket to the US. Yeah, I might be wrong but they just seem like a Danielle/Mohammed situation all over again. Nicole's twitter feed shows how she currently is trying to be more healthy, for which I applaud her. There is also a twitter account under Azans name, but several people claim this is just Nicole. So I doubt Azan even made it to the US.

From previous season; Loren and Alexai - Lorens parents are too much for me. Seems like much of her insecurities come from her upbringing. I cannot get over the 4 of them "splashing each other" in the water in Israel ... maybe my relationship with my parents was really messed up. But seriously 4 adults acting like ... I don't even know how to describe.

I cannot help but wonder how it feels if you are related to one of these people, a loving caring family member that sees this TLC train wreck and the person you care about ... gah! 

Yeah, I can't look away and so happy to see there is a topic here about 90 day fiance! 

• Upvote 7

I agree! The crazy that is Nicole and Azan literally blows my mind. I have no idea what he thought he was getting into but oh my goodness. She is a whole lot of crazy. Anfisa or however you spell it Jorge had to know what he was getting into. When she heated up that sauce in the jar...oh my. She is clearly self absorbed but hey...he likes it! 

• Upvote 3

I'm just so confused by Anfisa. I know she's super young but all of us who lived with Eastern European grandparents know at least how to make basics. I'm talking about boiling water for pelmeni (dumplings). How'd she live with gramma and not learn anything? I just don't get it. And also is she really that stupid? She wants to be a model but doesn't know what it entitles? The most she can be is a playboy model, if you hide her face. Cuz even underwear models are all 6' and size 00. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm just so confused by Anfisa. I know she's super young but all of us who lived with Eastern European grandparents know at least how to make basics. I'm talking about boiling water for pelmeni (dumplings). How'd she live with gramma and not learn anything? I just don't get it. And also is she really that stupid? She wants to be a model but doesn't know what it entitles? The most she can be is a playboy model, if you hide her face. Cuz even underwear models are all 6' and size 00. 

I watched last night with my husband and kept asking him if he thought she was pretty.  (I'm pretty sure he thought it was a trap considering I'm pregnant and was sprawled on the couch with my belly out eating only pink and purple sweet tarts).  I just dont get it, she's just not as special as she thinks she is.  "Rich and famous?"  Um, maybe in her own mind.  She's not even on par with people who model low end clothes... 

And what is up with Azan?  He proposed? I'm assuming we're back to magical editing of the trip because shit does not look like it was going well.

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I watched last night with my husband and kept asking him if he thought she was pretty.  (I'm pretty sure he thought it was a trap considering I'm pregnant and was sprawled on the couch with my belly out eating only pink and purple sweet tarts).  I just dont get it, she's just not as special as she thinks she is.  "Rich and famous?"  Um, maybe in her own mind.  She's not even on par with people who model low end clothes... 

And what is up with Azan?  He proposed? I'm assuming we're back to magical editing of the trip because shit does not look like it was going well.

I totally agree about Anfisa.  Something about her upper lip (or that area of her face) confuses me.  Jorge doesn't act very bothered that she seems to be most interested in his money.  I can't recall ever seeing them show any affection towards one another.

I never thought Azan would actually propose.  I was very uncomfortable watching what's-her-name try to get up that hill in the desert.  I don't think those 2 will last long. 

• Upvote 1

Jorge will finally see the light... (or let's hope!) His cash only, cannot rent anywhere background isn't what Anfisa wants.  She wants $.

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

Did anyone see the 2 hour special on Danielle and Mohammeds journey? I had to fast forward a lot cause drama like that def cannot grab my attention for 2 full hours.

How on Earth did Danielle raise 4 children. I just want to reach through the screen and hug her son Corey. Who is taking care of those 4 kids?! I know there is no or little money but even that aside; who is taking care of those children emotionally. I hope Danielles sister Sara (who seems totally normal) is involved in their lives. Danielle obviously has mental problems and thought she won the big ticket with her Muslim young guy - I can't believe she STILL wants him back. 

Mohammed sheesh dude, leave her alone ... you got in the States, that's all you wanted anyways. I really hope they deport him, I cannot see how since it has all been broadcasted he will be allowed to stay.

Someone needs to tell them not to participate in this TLC train wreck anymore. Danielle needs to be cut off social media for an extended period of time and concentrate on her family (and that does not include Mohammed) 

• Upvote 4

Anfisa continues to win for me because she's genuine in her narcissism and golddiggery. Jorge was not lead on with promises of love or whatnot. She's always asked  demanded the lifestyle of a Kardashian of which he supplied with vacations around the world. His failed attempt to impress her with the sports car was laughable, but serves to prove he's invested in the ruse of wealthy American. As I suspected earlier, Jorge likes the domination.

Her desire to become a lingerie model on a billboard isn't out of reach. Victoria's Secret? No way! The Chinese bootleg version or gentlemen's club ad is plausible in L.A. She wants Instagram fame and to be arm candy for someone with $$$. She's already on the road to making that happen. There is money in supplying weed to medical dispensaries. Once recreational use is permitted, it will blow up even more.

• Upvote 3

Anfisa was honest about what their relationship was going to be. She has been open about being taken care of. She barely tries to hide it on camera. Danielle needs to stay away from her boy toy.

• Upvote 2

Anfisa is definitely honest! I will give her that. Although, I don't know how honest she is with herself. God I think she has messed with her face one time too many, those lips are not natural. Azan proposing is ridiculous, Chantal's dumping of her engagement on her family was childish, and Matt creeps me out! 

• Upvote 4

Man, these couples are such train wrecks and I just can't look away.

I feel pretty bad for Danielle. I know none of these couples come away looking great, but in her case it feels more exploitative. She's so delusional. I don't think she will ever realize how much of a sham her marriage was.

I also find Matt pretty creepy, but those two seem the most "normal" of all the couples. In love, but also aware of the reality of what they're getting themselves into. And even though some of Matt's family and friends aren't supportive, his mom is being really great. 

• Upvote 4

On 10/24/2016 at 8:32 AM, zygote373 said:

Man, these couples are such train wrecks and I just can't look away.

I feel pretty bad for Danielle. I know none of these couples come away looking great, but in her case it feels more exploitative. She's so delusional. I don't think she will ever realize how much of a sham her marriage was.

I also find Matt pretty creepy, but those two seem the most "normal" of all the couples. In love, but also aware of the reality of what they're getting themselves into. And even though some of Matt's family and friends aren't supportive, his mom is being really great. 

I agree about Matt. I don't think he got a good showing in the first few weeks. I don't think Matt and Alla are as trainwrecky as the rest of them. Jorge got his ass handed to him last night by Anfisa. Chantel is just immature, Pedro should run. I trly don't understand why her family are blaming him, he didn't make her lie. He told his family. 

I don't think that Danielle is on a mental level to realize just how big of a sham her marriage was. Then she goes and gets another guy who might be homeless and picks him up. It's sad that she is so desperate. 

Edited by December
removing link
  • Upvote 5

Poor Jorge.  But, you all are totally right.  At least Anfisa is honest about what she wants and Jorge has to know that she'll move on to someone who can give her all she wants if he can't.  It's sad to watch though.  

Come on Danielle, let Mo go and have some respect for yourself!  I'm no fan of his, but this is getting ridiculous.  Now she's going to Miami to find him and what the heck happened with Louisa I wonder. I really didn't like Louisa, but she sure flipped the script quick on him.  Does anyone know if he'll get deported if he and Danielle get an annulment or a divorce? Does an annulment mean they didn't consummate the marriage?  It seems to me that all someone investigating him would have to do is watch the show.  He never seemed very into her at all to me. 

I never would have guessed Chantel is 25, something about her seems so young to me.  I don't think Azan and Nicole are going to make it.  Neither act willing to compromise on their cultural differences and he already wants to change her appearance.  

This show is a trainwreck but I can't stop watching, help!

• Upvote 2

I read spoilers, because TLC moves at a glacial pace.  I won't share those here, though. :)

Anfisa had Jorge's number from the get-go.  She needs to go back to whatever plastic surgery she crawled out of.

Mo and Danielle:  I kinda feel bad for D, because I think she fell lock, stock and barrel for this guy and never saw the light as to who he was.  I hope she can get her life back together without him.

The other couple with the fiance from the Ukraine -this will be the American man's 3rd marriage - sigh.  There is something so off about him.  I just cannot figure it out just yet.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I read spoilers, because TLC moves at a glacial pace.  I won't share those here, though. :)

Anfisa had Jorge's number from the get-go.  She needs to go back to whatever plastic surgery she crawled out of.

Mo and Danielle:  I kinda feel bad for D, because I think she fell lock, stock and barrel for this guy and never saw the light as to who he was.  I hope she can get her life back together without him.

The other couple with the fiance from the Ukraine -this will be the American man's 3rd marriage - sigh.  There is something so off about him.  I just cannot figure it out just yet.

Matt's fourth marriage! He has three ex wives! 

Oh Anfisa had Jorge from the very beginning. In the first episode, she wiped his phone and locked him out. She does need to go back to Russia and stop doing whatever she is doing to her lips. 

• Upvote 5

This show.  OMG so many icks.  Matt, the doofus from KY on his 4th marriage, is having a bachelor's party  - - after he told Alla(?) he didn't want her going to a club.  Ignoramus much?

Anfisa needs to be on the next flight to Russia.

Chantal (?) needs to stop seeking her parents' approval and permission for shit.

Ok, rant over.  For now.  :COLERE:

• Upvote 4

I just saw the preview for next week's "happily ever after" and it seems that Davar ( I think he's from Jamaica?), gets his green card and takes money and leaves Melanie.  I thought he was somewhat into her, and I know she has a son that he supposedly was bonding with.  What a mess.  

Also, Mo trying to get a restraining order against Danielle?  Ugh. Why is he not being deported????

• Upvote 2

On 10/31/2016 at 9:33 AM, snarkysuki1724 said:

I just saw the preview for next week's "happily ever after" and it seems that Davar ( I think he's from Jamaica?), gets his green card and takes money and leaves Melanie.  I thought he was somewhat into her, and I know she has a son that he supposedly was bonding with.  What a mess.  

Also, Mo trying to get a restraining order against Danielle?  Ugh. Why is he not being deported????

I have to admit I feel sorry for Danielle as she still hasn't realized that she was used by Mo to get a green card. It's time he gets deported, and never allowed to use another desperate American woman again as a way to come back.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I have to admit I feel sorry for Danielle as she still hasn't realized that she was used by Mo to get a green card. It's time he gets deported, and never allowed to use another desperate American woman again as a way to come back.

I feel sorry for Danielle too. It's a mess for sure and Mo definitely used her. He needs to go back where he came from but as of right now he's still there...I think. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, wow.  This is truly a crapshow.   Even Mr MM said honey, honey, why are you watching this?!  And I am like, it is brain candy...

But after the Tell-All tonight, I am thinking this is brain-depleting.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Oh, wow.  This is truly a crapshow.   Even Mr MM said honey, honey, why are you watching this?!  And I am like, it is brain candy...

But after the Tell-All tonight, I am thinking this is brain-depleting.

I missed the Tell-All. Was it anything worth watching? :P 

On 11/7/2016 at 9:26 AM, Carm_88 said:

I missed the Tell-All. Was it anything worth watching? :P 

Ooooh yeah. It was a doozy. Danielle and Mohammed allude to their awful sex life, the rest of the cast yells at Mohammed, the host lady of a TLC REALITY SHOW has to tell M&D that the talk is totally TMI (which should tell you how gross it was) 

I can do a more thorough recap when I'm not on mobile. It was a good shitshow to watch to distract from this shitshow of an election. 

Edited by IreneIssh
  • Upvote 4