IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

David and Lana.  Hello, she’s transgendered.  I bet on it, and there’s nothing wrong with that of course, but you should be honest.  This is my opinion based on my upbringing and knowing and loving trans people.  

• 3 weeks later...

There's a new The Other Way season. 

I am most excited in next week's episode to see what Brittany does. She seems to still be in the airport parking lot having been in the country a whole 2 minutes and Yazan is screaming "fuck brittany!" This will be gold-standard television, I can just tell. 

What do we think of Jenny going back to India? 

• Upvote 3

On 6/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, meep said:

I am most excited in next week's episode to see what Brittany does. She seems to still be in the airport parking lot having been in the country a whole 2 minutes and Yazan is screaming "fuck brittany!" This will be gold-standard television, I can just tell. 

First, glad I found this thread! My family and I religiously watch every 90 Day episode, no matter which one it is, haha.

Second, I really wonder what Yazan is screaming about! She just sort of stands there and stares at him like "Great welcome!" yikes! I don't think she'll make it in Jordan.

Jenny is crazy. If I was her, I'd make Sumit come to America this time. There is NO WAY after that disaster that I would go back and try to live there again. And his parents are still not happy!

I'm not sure Ariella will make it in Ethiopia either.

• Upvote 3

On 6/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, meep said:

I read elsewhere that Yazan found that she had a whole bottle of Patron in her luggage. Bad idea in a Muslim country.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled to find out about her "forgotten" marriage.

I think Jenny is an idiot. She's going to end up on her daughter's couch again in the next couple of months.

I do like Kenny and Armando. I'm a few years younger than Kenny, but look my age, Kenny looks great. I just want to hug Armando.

In the new season of Happily Ever After, Colt is being extra special. The visual from his beach trip has scarred me for life. I placed an image/meme  I found online under the spoiler. Please view with caution, especially if you're eating.

Spoiler

image.png.288825757b0265ba07294adaf8ffdec4.png

• Haha 3

Kenny and Armando are so precious! I am rooting for them. Kenny has discovered the fountain youth, what is his skin regimen?!?! 

• I Agree 2

• 1 month later...

There have been several scenes where Armando's family is eating outside. How are there no bugs flying around, trying to get into their food?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Has anyone been keeping up with part 2 of The Other Way? I swear this season is crazy! I feel like Biniyam is so patient with Ari but man, that's been a rough situation. She's a first time mom so she's extremely overprotective but they need to get on the same page. I can't stand Cheesestick and Melyza. I'm pretty worried for Yazan after his father said he would KILL HIM for being with Brittany so it'll be interesting to see what happens when she returns to Jordan.

Kenny and Armando + Hannah are just the best couple on any 90 Day show. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1