IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

Karine run!!! I tried to give paul the benefit of the doubt for a min, can sort of understand the hypochondriac anxiety stuff bc i have similar issues but when he put a nylon stocking and condom on his junk to jump in the river fully clothed I was done. Hes a freak!!!! But that was hilarious. 

I cringe so so hard at Darcy. God i love this fucking show. 

• Upvote 7

I just watched the most recent Before the 90 days.  Amazon guy bobbing around in the river was um, beyond pathetic and hysterical.  How does Karine tolerate it?!  Why did he motion the universal hand gesture of penis in vagina???!!!  There is another universal hand gesture perfect for the occasion.  You know the damn left hand finger dammit!  Geez.  I was bummed no Darcy.  The Haiti situation is icky.  I thought for sure the men in her family were gonna kick his ass.  

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Paul is just hella creepy.  Why not say, hey let's both go get tested for STD's before we do the hokey pokey?  The way he presented it and talked about getting her tested was like he was having a puppy tested before he decided to buy it.  

What I don't understand is why someone would leave their kids for an extended period of time to go meet a stranger.  Also, what kind of jobs just let you take 6 weeks off?  I have always been lucky to get 2 weeks off at a time.  

• Upvote 3

I'm watching the "90 day extended what now" episode, not sure if it's new or not, but anyhoo.....the Russian girl with the Mormon missionary guy have an African American baby????  Whaaaaaa?  He says he loves her and they say they are happy, so that's great, but O.M.Gosh! 

Edited by snarkysuki1724
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, snarkysuki1724 said:

I'm watching the "90 day extended what now" episode, not sure if it's new or not, but anyhoo.....the Russian girl with the Mormon missionary guy have an African American baby????  Whaaaaaa?  He says he loves her and they say they are happy, so that's great, but O.M.Gosh! 

Omg.  Seriously?!!!??  Like, two white people supposedly had a baby, but the baby is black. O.O.    They waited to have sex after marriage right?  So, she cheated, clearly.  Or, she's 1/8th Italian like in "Me, myself and Irene".  Holy shit!  Busted!

• Upvote 2

In a reddit someone had a screenshot of the baby's face and it's very obvious. Kudos to him still being there and raising her but I really hope they don't lie for the sake of her identity.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Omg.  Seriously?!!!??  Like, two white people supposedly had a baby, but the baby is black. O.O.    They waited to have sex after marriage right?  So, she cheated, clearly.  Or, she's 1/8th Italian like in "Me, myself and Irene".  Holy shit!  Busted!

Actually she says her father is Cuban. ;) 

• Upvote 2

Here's a new article about the Aleksandra biracial baby situation: 

http://starcasm.net/archives/376676

I get that she doesn't want to talk about it (or so she says) but yet she just keeps talking. And drawing attention to the situation. And entertaining the people who speak about it on her Facebook. It appears that she enjoys the attention. If she said "This is our daughter. End of story" and posted pictures normally of her, eventually the speculation would die down. But by hiding her face and being coy she is drawing even more attention to it all. 

• Upvote 2

So glad I found this thread! Anyone else ready for Paul's freakout next week as he runs into the forest? He is so so odd! I have no idea why Karine's family is okay with him after all of his previous run-ins with the law.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

That episode last night with him had my entire family dying!!

Same! My family (including my dad who doesn't watch almost any TV) watches 90 Day Fiance and we were all laughing followed by feeling terrified for Karine when she got mugged. I can't believe that the guy with the machete mugged her right on camera! That was scary.

Karine was willing to give Paul a shot even after he told her his past yet he ran away acting like an idiot. He put himself, and HER, in danger. Idiot!

• Upvote 2

Not only that, he's like I just have to test her for everything under the sun, and then jumps ship. Could he travel I thought he said his was on probation?

• Upvote 1

Paul is just an awful person through and through. It's no wonder he had to travel to some Amazon village, to find a woman to date. 

He waited until AFTER they presumably had sex, to drop this bomb on her. While I am completely ignorant on Brazilian customs and culture especially in a small Amazon village, I'm comfortable with assuming this. I assume that it is not a good look for Karine, to leave her village to gallivant around Brazil, with an American guy, and then return home without said American guy.

Then, lets discuss how after he went da-dump da-dumping (the verbal description of his running) through the woods. Did you all notice how he fought to keep his phone from her, so she couldn't talk to him? Personally, I don't think he was "scared" of what she was going to say, but more along the lines of wanting to keep the upper hand in the situation.

Backtracking a bit here. Did you guys notice that when he dropped the bomb on her, he said he was "accused" of? Like dude, you were convicted for committing arson for insurance fraud, being "accused" is a moot point (I think he actually pled guilty to it and didn't have a trial). 

Personally, I'm glad he WASN'T with her when she got mugged. I just get the feeling that he would have A: made the situation worse (he is such a dumbass), and B: somehow made them getting mugged HER fault, and C: made it all about him.

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

Backtracking a bit here. Did you guys notice that when he dropped the bomb on her, he said he was "accused" of? Like dude, you were convicted for committing arson for insurance fraud, being "accused" is a moot point (I think he actually pled guilty to it and didn't have a trial). 

I noticed it! Dude, you did time. You weren't accused of it, you were guilty. Poor Karine really needs to run and run fast. All of that sex and STI talk, they had sex and he took off. Way to "wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" 

• Upvote 4

I am crossing my fingers Karine doesnt go back. Im sure the show is trying to convince her to. He has not at all a safe person. Im actually disturbed ugh. 

Can we talk about Abby and Sean?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

Can we talk about Abby and Sean?

Abby and Sean are a mess! Like holy shit! I do think it's a little weird that she wants to keep Chris. I'd be might suspicious if I were Sean too. I don't know it's such an odd situation. 

• Upvote 3

Oh theyre definitely having sex when he comes down there, the rest of the time hes a sugar daddy. Sean is right. Theyre hoth creepers but i think chris is worse. I think sean actually cares about her as a person somewhat. 

• Upvote 4

@MsSaylor Yes, there is still something going on there. I do think that Sean cares about Abby as a person. He totally wants the beautiful, younger woman on his arm but...it's not in the same was a Chris. Who just gives me the creeps. 

• Upvote 3

Chris comes with a rash too.  All three creep me out!  It's not a good scene.

Drunk Darcey.

Paul is something else.  I don't understand Karine wanting anything to do with him.  

That poor sap in the Philippines, the McDonald's manager.  He was so crazy nervous when they met.  She is playing him clearly.  

• Upvote 4

On 9/21/2017 at 3:22 PM, Carm_88 said:

http://starcasm.net/archives/376558

Sooo Paul posted the EPO that he violated and is the reason that he's on probation. The Reddit user "Rosy1996" seems awfully suspicious to me. He's really not helping himself here. 

Haha. Lurking on the 90DF Reddit, is my new addiction. They make me smack my forehead in disbelief too much, to join it. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have just discovered this goldmine of a franchise and while I am not caught up, I have watched a grown man run as if he's got saddle sores into the woods. The machete thing was quite scary and I'm glad she's alright, but TLC you are the gift that keeps on giving and I'd really just love a show of your casting meetings too. 

Anyone know how tall the blokes are? Mr. C just kept commenting on how short all of the men had to be, especially given some of the ladies seem quite petite. I'm now currently digging through the facebook of an old coworker who had come to the US as a mail order bride and she is talking about the show and how fake it is. I'm loving her rant, because she's got a holier than thou cap on since she went through an agency and none of these girls would have cut it at hers.  

Any couple favorites to focus on as my distraction?

• Upvote 1

I'm behind two weeks, so I'm not looking at the posts above me (nor have I looked on Reddit), my mom did spoil the episode for me though.

All I DO know, is that pig looked f'ing DELICIOUS, and from what I have read, before that episode aired, not a cheap thing to do. I would feel quite honored, if something like that was presented to me, even NOT knowing if it was a "big" thing in their culture. I just know pigs weigh a lot, and the world over sells things by price per kilo.

Drunk tangent incoming....

While I am not the most well-traveled American, it would never cross my mind to behave that way. While I don't know much about other cultures, I am extremely open to learning about them. This was "just" a roasted pig with its head still attached, I'm pretty sure you eat said roasted pig, away from the deliciously roasted carcass. So even though I haven't seen the episode, I just think it was extremely rude on Doofus's part (plus I would have been strolling Jenny's family's house like a hooker, looking for some Lumpia, because that is in my top 10 of delicious snacks).

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I'm drunk...I'm trapped in full screen. I have no arrows. I think I might have multi-posted in the Jill Duggar thread.

I don't want to reboot, because I typed out, in my opinion of course, a really good forum manifesto, and I don't want to retype it,

There was even a really lame joke...lol. It's one of my favorite lame jokes EVER. 

Here is one for this thread....and yes it "might" be offensive to some....I know you are going to read it anyways....

What do you call a guy, with no arms and no legs, at your front door....

Spoiler

Matt.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1