IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Buzzard said:

I don't know that I'd call them "evil."  I think they are sad people that got caught up by shysters. 

I agree on Danielle, i greatly dislike Mohammed and  think he's gross, but Danielle likes to play the victim card a lot.  Although I just hope she doesn't jump into another relationship, it's kind of sad seeing how much she just wants to be loved.  @IreneIssh I know this is a few weeks late but yeah I was scratching my hwad(head) about Narkiya and Lowo, not even a peep.  

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

You guyzzz I am 95% positive I saw Jorge in Vegas over the weekend.  First look, I went hmmm where do I know him from... but 2nd time he walked by, I was like OMG it's that GUY from that SHOW.  The one with the Russian bitch GF.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

You guyzzz I am 95% positive I saw Jorge in Vegas over the weekend.  First look, I went hmmm where do I know him from... but 2nd time he walked by, I was like OMG it's that GUY from that SHOW.  The one with the Russian bitch GF.

Was he alone?

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

OMG I had no idea this was premiering tonight:)

15 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

OMG I had no idea this was premiering tonight:)

Wasn't it just a repeat of the train wreck that is Danielle and Mo? I watched some of it but there's only so much of both of them that I can take! 

I am excited to see Jorge's life with Anfisia though! :D 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Wasn't it just a repeat of the train wreck that is Danielle and Mo? I watched some of it but there's only so much of both of them that I can take! 

It was mostly just the recap.  I dont think the real show starts until later this month.

• Upvote 1

It was pretty much a recap of the DanMo saga.  Jorge and Anfisa - whooo golly, this could be a fun ride!   I cannot STAND her, so it is total hate-watching for me.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think the "real" season opener is tomorrow, June 25?

• Upvote 1

I honestly find Jorge much more annoying than Anfisa. At least she is being honest about what she wants and about what he wants; she is in love with his money, he with her body. He is always whining and playing the victim card.

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2017 at 2:21 AM, Timetraveler said:

I honestly find Jorge much more annoying than Anfisa. At least she is being honest about what she wants and about what he wants; she is in love with his money, he with her body. He is always whining and playing the victim card.

YES! I got my friend hooked on this show and she's hating Anfisa. I think Jorge is way more annoying. Anfisa is super honest about what she wants. She's a 20 year old who wants money. She's completely upfront about it and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But Jorge is hiding everything. He also just wanted her looks. He admitted to stalking her online. She signed up to marry money. He knew that. She never signed up for $30K in debt. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Has the drama with Aleksandra's baby been discussed? I browsed through the pages quickly but didn't see it mentioned. I don't follow any of the new season, but I watched the season she was on. Her daughter is clearly biracial, but she says it's her husbands child. I never saw the spark between the two when I watched the show. Interesting situation. 

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, mstee said:

Has the drama with Aleksandra's baby been discussed? I browsed through the pages quickly but didn't see it mentioned. I don't follow any of the new season, but I watched the season she was on. Her daughter is clearly biracial, but she says it's her husbands child. I never saw the spark between the two when I watched the show. Interesting situation. 

I vaguely remember them. I know that his family disapproved of her. Eek. I didn't see the picture but me thin that "the lady doth protest too much." ;) 

• Upvote 2

On July 7, 2017 at 11:36 AM, mstee said:

I'm totally in the camp that thinks Josh is not the father of the baby girl. I saw the picture a friend of Aleksandra posted on social media of the baby girls face (I think this is the only picture of the full face that has ever posted, and it was deleted it pretty quickly) and in my humble opinion that is a bi racial baby. She also used to post a lot of pictures of the baby but never showing her face, and/or making sure the pictures are black and white. Right now, I barely see any pictures of the child. Should the pictures be public? Of course not ... but I am curious just like many others.

*you can see a side by side picture of the baby's face and Aleksandra's best (black) friend on reddit - I have no idea if I can just take it from there and post it here*

Regardless Josh seems to love the child and the relationship between Josh and Aleksandra seems to hold, more power to them! 

Edited by SummerRocks
missing info
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SummerRocks said:

I'm totally in the camp that thinks Josh is not the father of the baby girl. I saw the picture a friend of Aleksandra posted on social media of the baby girls face (I think this is the only picture of the full face that has ever posted, and it was deleted it pretty quickly) and in my humble opinion that is a bi racial baby. She also used to post a lot of pictures of the baby but never showing her face, and/or making sure the pictures are black and white. Right now, I barely see any pictures of the child. Should the pictures be public? Of course not ... but I am curious just like many others.

*you can see a side by side picture of the baby's face and Aleksandra's best (black) friend on reddit - I have no idea if I can just take it from there and post it here*

Regardless Josh seems to love the child and the relationship between Josh and Aleksandra seems to hold, more power to them! 

Yeah I saw that pic on Reddit. Quite the resemblance! Nosy me would love to know what she said to Josh and how they've been able to move past it. And how his very conservative family feels about it all. None of my business, but I'd love to know. Either way, the daughter is very beautiful and hopefully well loved. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There's absolutely no way that baby is 100% white. She's adorable. But she's not Joshs. Her best friend in Prague was a black guy. She was very close to him. And that story she told about her dad being Cuban so that her kid can be darker. It sounds like BS to me. It's none of our business, but she put herself out there. I knew she wouldn't last long in Utah. I'm Russian and I would run screaming from Utah. We're a gaudy type of people haha being Mormon isn't in our nature. She really loved to party and all that. You can tell she tried but I don't think she's gonna stay that much longer. The minute she gets her citizenship, she's out of there. That whole relationship was just painful to watch.

• Upvote 4

Looks like TLC dumped a whole series of follow ups online on Sunday.  I havent watched them, but here you go!

https://www.tlcgo.com/90-day-fiance-what-now/

OK, I watched Josh and Aleksandra.  They address "social media" and why they wont show their daughter's face.  They dont say its because people say she isnt theirs.

She has dark hair and olive skin.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Looks like TLC dumped a whole series of follow ups online on Sunday.  I havent watched them, but here you go!

https://www.tlcgo.com/90-day-fiance-what-now/

OK, I watched Josh and Aleksandra.  They address "social media" and why they wont show their daughter's face.  They dont say its because people say she isnt theirs.

She has dark hair and olive skin.

There's no way that kid is his. There's pictures her friend posted online. That kid is biracial. She's absolutely adorable but she can't be Joshes. She needs to just say we know, we're working thru it and lets move on. 

• Upvote 2

Anyone excited for "Before the 90 Days"? I saw commercials for it yesterday(?), I think. Looks like it could be fun! :P*

*It's likely going to be a train wreck! 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Anyone excited for "Before the 90 Days"? I saw commercials for it yesterday(?), I think. Looks like it could be fun! :P*

*It's likely going to be a train wreck! 

Oh I can't wait for the prequel to this  ongoing shit show.  I LOVE Pedro's accent and the way he speaks, especially when it's in third person.  My better half does a great impression "Baby baby...why you family no like Pedro?"  My better half came here from Egypt when he was 4, he finds the show hilarious and he really gets some of the cultural differences which opens up some interesting discussions.  He understands why Pedro sends money back to his mom and sister and brings them suitcases of American products.  We actually had a pretty long conversation about it and finally agreed to disagree on it. 

Edited by CinnaJen
Got too excited over Pedro...riffles
  • Upvote 3

My sister and mom and me watch it all together and also got excited the before 90 days tomorrow too! Also was the issue more with Pedro that he didn't tell Chantal? Cause it came from what I'm assuming their joint account?  My parents are from East Africa and my mom sends money back pretty regularly (which at times has been treated by my family that receives it as always expecting and not always grateful for it but that's another story for another time). My dad will only do it if necessary but they're fine with it because it comes out of their own separate accounts (not their combined one). I

• Upvote 3

@candygirl200413 yes I believe that it's the fact Pedro didn't tell Chantel, but also that Chantel can't understand why his family lives in a much nicer apartment than she and Pedro. I couldn't believe his family was so ungrateful, his sister was upset that they couldn't bring the giant flat screen on the plane.  My fiancé said his family are the same way, that Americans are very emotional and not every culture outwardly shows gratitude and affection.  

• Upvote 2

Man the Pedro and Chantel thing is a hot ass mess. I dont know how theyre going to figure it out. I feel bad for pedro, he really doesnt seem to understand whats going on.  As much as i get where "the family chantel" is coming from it was so rude for them to not get out of the van and meet his grandmother. I hated that for them. 

The chicken feet scandal! Holy cow mess mess mess

• Upvote 3