IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

I don't get Nicole at all. The way she was slamming Azan around last night and grabbing at him was not at all acceptable. If it was vice versa, well there would be a lot of shit thrown at him. 

I don't think that Evelyn has any idea what elitist means. 

David, Annie's David, has some serious issues with the alcohol. That part was really, really clear. 

Josh is still a douchebag. 

Andreiiii and Elizabeth just confuse me. 

• Upvote 6

I dont like andre's macho thing or whatever it is but I have to say andre and elizabeth kind of seem like the only "real" couple to me. They genuinely seem in live and compatible I guess. The rest are a hot mess express. I dont get the Evelyn and...is his name David too? I think he is only attracted to her singing and I guess thinks shes pretty or whatever. I cant put my finger on why exactly but shes one of those people to me who should be attractive but just is profoundly unsexy (to me).

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

I cant put my finger on why exactly but shes one of those people to me who should be attractive but just is profoundly unsexy (to me).

It's the mullet. :P No, I'm just kidding although that hair! Evelyn is too smug for me to truly like her. I think David is an absolute creep but, Evelyn is just so smug. The way that they acted toward her friend who was just concerned with the age difference and them not really knowing each other. Ugh :( 

• Upvote 4

Found this:

Bhatless David as Tobo the Thai fantasy vaca dweeb.

• Haha 3

@Beermeet  That just made my day.

We're finally caught up with the last episode, weirdly the sound doesn't work on our playback function, but we caught a bit on tv.

Mr. C pointed out Evelyn and her entire family speak about their family in a weirdly Charles Manson way, it's always "the family" never "our family" or "family.

I identify a lot with Elizabeth, I had a serious relationship where he was very loving and it all seemed reasonable or sweet from a protective standpoint, but in reality was extremely controlling. He was foreign too and it was so easy when managing long distance after I moved back to America to get used to obeying things like curfew so that I could talk to him. It ended due to a fortuitous need for my wisdom teeth to go and a large unexpected romantic intervention from a guy I hadn't quite gotten over. Elizabeth clearly cares for her sisters, but there also seems to be a bit of rivalry there and sometimes it takes someone knowing your heart a different way to be able to pierce through the cloud.

I found Nicole a bit terrifying in the episode, not only the whacking but the relentless following. I hope if they do stay together they do some serious premarital and relationship counseling to figure out how to communicate. (Actually, that goes for all of them). 

• Upvote 4

I haven’t followed super closely this season but from what I saw on last night’s episode, I don’t know that any of these couples stand a chance. David and Annie in that abandoned firehouse, David and Evelyn who can’t even have a grownup conversation about sex, Luis flat out lying to Molly, Aika and Whatshisname and the vasectomy issue. Oy. I haven’t done any snooping on the Interwebs but I hope none of these people actually got married.  I do feel for Elizabeth and Andrei; I think her dad is being a prideful dick.

@Beermeet thank you for that gem of a video!!

• Upvote 3

What the hell is wrong with Luis? Who makes fun of a six year old for dropping their ice cream cone? I've never liked him (is there anyone to like on this show?) but chalked up some of his weird facial expressions and mannerisms to cultural differences. But he really comes off as really slow, really immature (I know he's 26, but he's not a child), and just a weird, kind of nasty person. And that stupid high pitched giggle. Mollie's daughters deserve better. 

Also, watching the video Beermeet posted, it's shocking how much David has aged and gained weight in such a short time. He doesn't look well on the show.

• Upvote 3

Josh and Aika, I don't get at all. He should have been honest with her about the vasectomy. He doesn't have a relationship with his children, he doesn't seem to like children; one would think that he would have said it. Of course that might have stopped him from getting the hottest cheerleader, so why be honest? What an idiot. 

• Upvote 5

Aika puzzles me, I feel like she could have done so much better than Josh. She knows what she wants and it sounds like Josh knew all of this before. He just seems like a weird choice for someone I presume was talking to more than one guy.

Annie just looks miserable all the time, I hope she can still call Nikki for support.

Evelyn and David are just an example fail of purity culture, the repression, the expectations seem like transitioning into marriage is going to be rough and bumpy for them. The cooking scene was cringeworthy. My niece is 4 and can make a chicken and cheese quesadilla (with a little help on the stove part).

Now I'm in the hospital and want a quesadilla, which is not available. Boo.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cascarones said:

Aika puzzles me, I feel like she could have done so much better than Josh. She knows what she wants and it sounds like Josh knew all of this before. He just seems like a weird choice for someone I presume was talking to more than one guy.

To me, it seems like Josh completely lied to her. I saw somewhere that she found out he had kids on facebook, that the ring she was given belonged to his ex on facebook, and other things on facebook. Josh is just an idiot. 

• Upvote 1

I think I am going to have to catch up on this train wreck....  I am way behind.

:TrainWreckMotion:

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be obsessed. But haven't watched this season at all. I finally caught like 10 minutes of it last week. Omg anyone see the daughter Ashley rag on her dad in front of his 20 year old fiancee? I don't blame her tbh. He abandoned her and wants to convince his new fiancee that he's a changed family man. I feel so bad for the fiancee.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I just watched 90 Day Live... which may or may not be live.  I am still catching up on these folks.

This show was ALMOST like they wanted to be an FJ snark forum, but missed it completely.  They tried.

I've been catching up on "Happily ever after" and ladies, step away from the fuckboi's right now.  Omg.  Luis scares me, Molly needs a better lawyer or hitman. Something. 

Russ is pissing me off!  This corn fed white boy wanted a hot sexy Columbian woman.  And he got one.  He can't handle it and is so threatened by her and he's constantly yelling at her.  It's gross.  I like Pao, especially when she's in Columbia. 

Anfisa/Jorge ( why do they pronounce it George? It bothers me)  idk, same ol , same ol. NEXT!

Nicole is tragic.  And messy.  Idk Azan's end game here.  She's actually moving to Morocco with poor little Mae for a whole year.  I can't.  Her whole body is physically telling her no.  What does she even see in Azan?  He's good looking and that is it.  Fuckboi.

Chantel/Pedro.  Um, yeah.  Fuckboi.  The family Chantal should've just hired the PI and said nothing until results, how stupid of them.  Idk what she sees in him.  What a mess.  

Edited by Beermeet
More words.
  • I Agree 2

I dont even think Nicole and Azan have a physical relationship. Poor Mae. 

ITA about Russ and Pao. I do believe she will leave his ass in the dust. 

I dont get what molly was thinking. She is pretty, fun snd successful, I feel like she could easily get a man.

• I Agree 2

I wonder about Darcy and her psycho Jesse.  Someone needs to do a well ck on her!  

With Molly, I think she has a drinking problem that makes her make bad/rash decisions.  She's had a few DUI's and signed a piece of paper all ramdom and married him.  I feel alcohol was involved and Luis knew what he was doing there.  Sneaky sneaky.  Molly is very pretty and established.   She needs a nice Texan dude.

• Upvote 1

Fo real!! I was just thinking about them and that annoying 18 yo christian singer one and her older dude from Spain. Oh and Paul and Karene(?). Man there were a lot of good ones on that season. I hope we see more of them. New season of before the 90 days w/new people I saw.

• Upvote 2

Yes!  Paul and Karine.  Last I heard he was living in the Amazon.  She needs a well ck too! 

That 18 year old was trying to sell her music for too much money on Instagram or something.  Wonder if they moved where he wanted or if the band is till together.  Lol.

• Upvote 1

I'm not caught up, but do definitely wonder about Evelyn (we tried to listen to her music and it was not to my taste).

When David's sister was visiting all I could see was how strong the family resemblance is between him, his sister and his daughter. 

My heart did break for Pao when she was talking to her friend in the park about how devastated she was. It did give the person I was watching with a bit more insight into what I'd gone through and how I felt trying to talk about it.

@MsSaylor I'm not sure everyone's airing schedules (I'm US PST), so under a spoiler!

Spoiler

She was talking about her miscarriage and how devastated she was, how hard it was to talk with Russ about it and not try to pretend to be okay for him. It was a few episodes back where one couple was having their hard talk clearly sitting in a Pier 1 decorating store.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 5 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Is anyone watching the current show?

Which one? There's a few.  I getso confused. 

• Upvote 1

@Beermeet Lol right. Im speaking of the new Before the 90 Days. Its a hot ass mess. It features such previously seen couples as (psycho) Paul and Karine and (alt right looking scary freak) Jesse and Darcy. And a few interesting new additions.

• Upvote 2