IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

Abby and Sean: Still in love, but she is currently living with her ex (whose name is escaping me right now) in the DR. Wonder when Sean will finally wake up from this. He did pop the question.

Paul and Karina: He interviewed with her, talked about his embarrassment with that P in V gesture to her parents and saw the footage with her getting mugged which highly upset him. Seemed okay together.

Patrick and Myriam: Came out in the open that Patrick knew he had a girlfriend but for his own motives. His mom was called in and went off on Myriam (Myriam stood up for herself knowing her worthy because she knew Patrick was a liar). So that is over.

Jenny and Larry: Did the papers so now they are waiting on when she can move to America but in the meantime, he was just waiting while they did long distance.

Jesse and Darcey: He is a narcissist. Super scary. He was controlling Darcey the whole time (she did speak up about how she just wanted to be "wined and dined"). They were last, so once they left the studio he made her put on his coat (earlier in their session she said she was cold but felt okay as time went on) and she didn't have the "commitment " ring on which he made her put on. He was just like she does all this wrong, and she commented on one of his faults and he had such scary anger in his eyes.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Omg.  Jesse was scary as shit.  Whoa.  Darcy seems afraid too.  So strange how he went off on her then cuddled her while having his hand on her neck all creepy.  Then they walk out holding hands.  Then he gets weird about the jacket.  Run Darcy.  Your girls do not need to see this.  He's going to start hitting her, he's psycho.  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Abby at Chris' condo.  Omg.  I bet he was there.  Sean is such a dweeb.  He didn't even know his fiancee was staying at Chris'?!  What!  Where was her ring?  That girl is a hooker, lovely, but a hooker who has a steady, sells underwear to other hookers and well, hooks.  In the DR where she is currently at.  She got scabies from Chris!  Ew.  Sean must have gotten it roo right?  No wonder her brothers and dad didn't kick Sean's ass.  They're stoked for her to have just one john ( or Sean) and send that money.  Very sad, she really is quite lovely.   

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Ugh about Jesse but not surprising. Darcy has known hes a controlling ass since he made her go on that bike ride. Shes so desperate, its sad. Especially for her kids. I wish he would just let her go. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 5:33 PM, MsSaylor said:

Does anyone want to briefly recap the reunion show when it airs? I cant handle the manufactured drama and second hand embarassment of those but I really need the updates on the couples. 

Ha ha, this is where I am with all variations of this mess...yet I'm reading this thread and laughing.  People be cray.

• Upvote 1

I have to catch up on this shitshow. Mind you, I myself came to the US via family immigration and gods know I have heard and seen all kinds of crazy ass stories from people.  If you are ever bored, drop by the picture gallery of a site called VisaJourney. HOLYFUCKINGSHIT the couples are just sooooooooooooo incredibly not real that it amazes me. Grandpa meet Tween. Egyptian/Nigerian/Moroccan Prince meet Professor Umbridge. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

@seattlechic I'm supposed to be writing a paper on immunizations and now I'm about to look on this site even though I feel like I'm not ready :pb_lol:.Did anyone see the latest episode?! Cause Lord.

@candygirl200413 I did! What the hell was up with Luis? That was super inappropriate! Poor Olivia! I'm already sick of Elizabeth and the way she says Annnnnddreeiii. Please, please for the love of god stop. 

Also Azan's aunt in my favourite, she roasted Nicole! :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@candygirl200413 I did! What the hell was up with Luis? That was super inappropriate! Poor Olivia! I'm already sick of Elizabeth and the way she says Annnnnddreeiii. Please, please for the love of god stop. 

Also Azan's aunt in my favourite, she roasted Nicole! :pb_lol:

I'm actually really concerned about that situation with Luis. My spidey sense be tingling. :my_confused:

Also can't stand how Elizabeth says Annnnnnddddreeeiii. Like nails down a pretentious chalkboard.

Evelyn is exactly as entitled, spoiled, and hypocritical as I expected her to be.

And while I suppose it's nice that Josh thinks his girlfriend is so beautiful...she's just an average looking girl to me? One with way too much makeup on. I just don't see it and don't understand why he thinks a 36 year old, 5'2" woman is going to have a successful modeling career. She is still way out of his league though and he is a total loser.

Edited by nausicaa
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

23 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I'm actually really concerned about that situation with Luis. My spidey sense be tingling. :my_confused:

I know! It was just creepy, shouldn't have happened and the Uncle should have stepped in and told him off. I know that Olivia is the only sensible one in this family but that's ridiculous. She's 17! 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Luis is incredibly creepy and the fact that Molly will use him as a babysitter for her younger daughter after knowing him for such a short time is ridiculous.  Molly's brother is a total weenie- he should have told Luis he would shove that pool cue where the sun doesn't shine if he ever talked about sex with Olivia again.  Even once she is 18- that is still so inappropriate.  At least Molly did get upset and chew him out but this the problem with moving someone in after only knowing them for a short period of time. 

Nicole come off as being so desperate for sex.  I don't see what she likes about Azan, just seems she wants someone to talk to her.  And having her daughter call him Daddy is no bueno.  

• Upvote 6

I agree. Luis is a total creep.  I don't like how he looks at Oliva, then he actually says out loud what his leering looks say.  Double red flag, send him back, he's no good.  Poor Oliva.  Insane how Molly has him watch her 6 year old.  I'm scared for them.  Hopefully he's not violent in these advances and will stick with leering.  Good grief woman, get it together.   I'm about her age and the last thing I want or need is a 24 yr old manboy!  No thanks.  

If the woman from Thailand wants American money and life, why is she picking that guy?  He's broke, old, drunk and gross.

Aika seems nice, Josh is a douche nozzle.  He's a loser tweeker man boy.  No money.  C'mon ladies,  pick better ones!

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Aika seems nice, Josh is a douche nozzle.  He's a loser tweeker man boy.  No money.  C'mon ladies,  pick better ones!

Josh made it seem like she was being totally unreasonable to want a new ring. Dude! You don't give someone the ring from an ex wife. Seriously! Ok, the 12K was over the top but still...give her something new. 

Plus Josh has domestic violence in his past! Aika...run! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

@Carm_88. Seriously!  Her welcome to America party was so embarrassing.   The cheesy "gifts", the questions, Josh being Josh.  Aika was too cute at the market tripping out on the size of produce!  Too bad he couldn't appreciate that.  He was into her heels.  She wanted flip flops.  She's 36, not 20 Josh.  

• Upvote 5

@Beermeet Oh Josh just wants a doll or something. He doesn't see Aika as anything more than arm candy. Well and for his own purposes but oh my god. He was just so unreasonable with her and she makes one request! Come on! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Josh seems like a total loser- and I am very worried for Aika if he has a history of domestic violence.  It bothered me that he wants to push her to do modeling so she can support him.  It's one thing to think your girlfriend is hot, but wanting her to show some skin to make a few bucks is disrespectful.  I wouldn't be surprised if his next scheme is to have her working the pole.... 

But I agree that Aika and Annie are both headed for trouble with David and Josh.  The guys can't even support themselves so how did they qualify to bring a fiance' to the US? The fact that neither one of these men seem to have a functioning relationship with their children should be a huge red flag.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-and-aika-90-day-fiance-146905

Wow, Josh has quite the lengthy criminal record. :( Aika run! 

Omg!  He punched a woman in the face!  They should really make sure in the Visa process couples know this stuff, if it's on record.  Scary.

• Upvote 2

I am wondering if guys like Josh and Paul are more apt to look for "love" overseas because their criminal past is a deal breaker for most self respecting women here in the US.  I am surprised the US even lets people with violent arrest records participate in the K1 program.  Also, its concerning how they want to shift the power dynamic to be almost like they are rescuing these women.  

The more I see of this show, the more I realize that very few of the couples seem like a genuine match.  I think Kyle & Noon have been my favorite and really hope they have a long and loving marriage.  But a lot of the other people on this show are just creepers.  Mark & Nikki were my least favorite.  He just gave off such a bad vibe.  A lot of the women seem to just be desperate for a mate and a lot of the men seem to really want to outkick their coverage and marry someone far younger and more attractive than they could catch here. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TXGirlInAMaterialWorld said:

I wouldn't be surprised if his next scheme is to have her working the pole.... 

I think that is 100% his plan. And that modeling agency was very sketch...

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I found some stuff to look up on Previously TV.  Sanky Panky and Tunisian Love Rats.  Who knew?  

On 11/21/2017 at 6:37 PM, nausicaa said:

I think that is 100% his plan. And that modeling agency was very sketch...

Aren't they always on this show and it's spinoffs? The one that Paola went to in Miami? Red flags allll over! 

• Upvote 1

Several thoughts: 

Josh is...well he never got over high school, that's the best way I can put it. I thought Aika was being a bit demanding about the ring until we found out it was the same his ex wore, you think he'd keep it for one of his kids to give out. He does seem to treat Aika like a doll and I wonder how he's going to afford all of the beauty upkeep she does, which is much more expensive in the US. The lash extensions, hair extensions, colored contacts.

Olivia is the adult in Molly's family, the one who seems to have some sort of common sense even on small things like age appropriate/ situation appropriate styling. Why did Molly dress like she was going to a club for a playground visit date? I think Luis is realizing he's in way over his head, he doesn't know how or even really want to be a dad and I love Kensley putting him in his place regularly.

Nicole just makes me cringe, but I want to give her a hug at the same time and try to encourage her to take the blinders off. She's so desperate for affection and there is someone out there who will give it to her unconditionally. The curious side of me wonders what the situation with May's father is, because if there's any visitation/ joint custody he would have had to give permission for her to take May out of the country.

Evelyn is such a brat, but I did listen to her EP. Or tried to anyway, she oversings on it to where she's just making wolf noises in one of the songs.

David is just yuck on so many levels and I wouldn't be surprised if Annie goes home. She seems to be hesitant and more than aware of his imperfections, only tolerating his attention and affection, while cringing with a keep sweet smile.

Oh and Mr.C has taken to calculating things in how many water buffalo they're worth and keeps showing people this show, specifically that scene with David getting way ripped off by water buffalo pricing standards and not negotiating. For example, to see both of our families over the holidays is costing us about two water buffalo. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

@cascarones Per some online sources, May's father is not in her life at all. The story goes that Nicole lied about being on birth control to get pregnant. I had some sympathy with Nicole for a while, she just seems so immature and lost. But when she became violent with Azan I really lost all sympathy.

Some more dirt: There is evidence on Evelyn's instagram that David began to pursue her when she was 15. Yuck. I can't stand her, but he really is a manipulator with some real problems. 

• Upvote 2