IGNORED

March for Life 2014 Watch Thread

lilwriter85

Nobody should be out in this weather period.

Smuggar's posting pictures of his parents speaking at an indoor event. No signs of them waving Josie around like a picket sign (yet). I'll be surprised if they don't trot her out to display to the freezing marchers later.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that every pictures of these nutters, is a walking, talking PSA for abortion? :wtf:

Apparently the hashtag #SFLA is - Students for Life Awards. Someone thought it was a good idea to name boob and mullet "the 2014 defenders of life" :cray-cray:

Um, HOW?

post-315-14451998607071_thumb.jpg

They still havent made it outside. Anna has appeared, no sign of the precious miracleprop, Josie.

post-315-1445199860748_thumb.jpg

edited to embed the larger pic. Lot of Duggars are missing.

91aaab76837f11e38fe212fe268c46c4_8.jpg

I really don't understand how other women's choices affect them? It's like gay marriage...if you don't believe in it, don't do it.

People posting on Duggar Family News were watching the Duggar's award ceremony on live streaming. Apparently it combined a performance of "What Does the Fox Say?" with a horrible video about a girl giving herself an abortion. I can't even . . .

The Duggars still havent made it outside and thankfully, no sign of Josie. They are back with the Bateses... who's the dark haired girl on the right?

d94e17a2839211e3bc7c0e887778ff00_8.jpg

People posting on Duggar Family News were watching the Duggar's award ceremony on live streaming. Apparently it combined a performance of "What Does the Fox Say?" with a horrible video about a girl giving herself an abortion. I can't even . . .

As much as I hate gory scare tactics, wouldn't something like that be a good argument for keeping it legal?

Self-righteous assholes don't even realize they are arguing for the other side.

What if the pregnant mommies have to abort for medical reasons? How are they going to be protected?

That isnt an option provided on the blackboard they were forced to copy from.

It would be nice if these assholes would fight for decent maternity coverage, since every insurance I've been on has denied my anti nausea meds when I'm pregnant- you know, the ones that keep baby and me alive. But fuck me, right?

This shit pisses me off. If I accidentally ever get pregnant again (currently 24 weeks), I'm going to have to think long and hard about what to do, because I won't be able to lay around vomiting and trying not to die, because I'll have a very young child to take care of (I get "morning" sickness really, really bad. I've been hospitalized, I've thrown up blood, I'm basically bedridden for four months because even walking to the bathroom makes me sick. Let's not talk about the number of times I've dry heaved in the middle of the store while running in to pick up the one thing I thought I could gag down). I've told my husband that if I have to go through this again, the baby will have to be in full time day care for all that time, because there's no way I can physically take care of it. And as things are now, full time day care is not affordable.

Pregnancy isn't easy on me. It's a nightmare, basically, and the only way I get through it is because I'm doing it because I WANT to. If I were forced to? I can't honestly say that I could've remained sane, and I mean that. This is hard enough when it's something I've chosen, and it pisses me off beyond belief that people want to take away my right to control my health and what happens to my body and my ability to care for the already existing members of my family. Fuck them sideways.

It would be nice if these assholes would fight for decent maternity coverage, since every insurance I've been on has denied my anti nausea meds when I'm pregnant- you know, the ones that keep baby and me alive. But fuck me, right?

This shit pisses me off. If I accidentally ever get pregnant again (currently 24 weeks), I'm going to have to think long and hard about what to do, because I won't be able to lay around vomiting and trying not to die, because I'll have a very young child to take care of (I get "morning" sickness really, really bad. I've been hospitalized, I've thrown up blood, I'm basically bedridden for four months because even walking to the bathroom makes me sick. Let's not talk about the number of times I've dry heaved in the middle of the store while running in to pick up the one thing I thought I could gag down). I've told my husband that if I have to go through this again, the baby will have to be in full time day care for all that time, because there's no way I can physically take care of it. And as things are now, full time day care is not affordable.

Pregnancy isn't easy on me. It's a nightmare, basically, and the only way I get through it is because I'm doing it because I WANT to. If I were forced to? I can't honestly say that I could've remained sane, and I mean that. This is hard enough when it's something I've chosen, and it pisses me off beyond belief that people want to take away my right to control my health and what happens to my body and my ability to care for the already existing members of my family. Fuck them sideways.

Off-topic, but what insurance did you have? My daughters medications were covered through Blue Cross and Anthem (?)

Both TriCare and Aetna denied me. I've heard this is sadly more common than not. TriCare happily paid for my hospitalizations, but wouldn't pay for the meds that would keep me out of the hospital (which obviously would've been more cost effective!). Aetna wouldn't pay for what my doctor prescribed, but they offered to pay for the meds I'm allergic to (which, again, would've resulted in a hospital trip). Logic: there is none.

Ok, here's a question for Josh Duggar on Abortion..

Hypothetically lets say someone broke into Josh and Annas home, and raped Anna

And she goes to the hospital and they dont get the plan B/mornign after pill, cause they dont believe in ANY kind of contraception. She wouldnt get an abortion cause thats a no no.

So lets say from that Anna gets pregnant... Do you Actually think that Josh would be ok raising a baby that wasnt his? Would he be ok with her keeping the baby, even though shed proably be broken emotionally....

It almost happened with his mom when he was a baby.. When Jim Bob and Michelle were living on the car lot, someone came in and tied up Jim Bob and he begged them not to hurt Michelle..

What if it went another way?

And she goes to the hospital and they dont get the plan B/mornign after pill, cause they dont believe in ANY kind of contraception. She wouldnt get an abortion cause thats a no no.

So lets say from that Anna gets pregnant... Do you Actually think that Josh would be ok raising a baby that wasnt his? Would he be ok with her keeping the baby, even though shed proably be broken emotionally....

It almost happened with his mom when he was a baby.. When Jim Bob and Michelle were living on the car lot, someone came in and tied up Jim Bob and he begged them not to hurt Michelle..

Plus, the rapist would have full parental rights in some states. That has GOT to be an incentive to abort, if a woman is on the fence.

They would probably not know for sure who the daddy was, since they are always trying to conceive. So they wouldn't know until after the baby was born. If the rapist were white, they could well pretend the baby is theirs. If the rapist were not white, I think they would give it up for adoption.

Which reminded me of this article. This mother is a monster .lifesitenews.com/news/why-i-rejected-plan-b-after-my-disabled-daughter-was-raped

Hyped-up adoption. Anna forced to keep silent about her grief.

Archived