IGNORED

Older daughters living at home-Maxwells

kpmom

Do policies like Samaritan count as real health insurance under Obamacare? Not only are you required to have health insurance, the policy has to meet certain standards. From what I've heard of Samaritan, they didn't count as "real" health insurance even before Obamacare came to pass.

They, and a few other cost sharing schemes, somehow got an exemption.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else remember way back when on the Titus2 Moms Board how sometimes Sarah's single status would come up? She must have dreaded the dozens of posts on her birthday saying, "I'm praying that the Lord will bring you a husband REAL SOON." Sometimes the question would be asked if there were any potentials suitors and the answer was always, "No, there is no one on the horizon, but the Lord is in control."

I also remember several times when the board was hacked by the heathen forces for evil and it might even have to be closed down for a time! Oh, but those ladies were thrilled and grateful for Steve's protection against the ghez or the teenagers or whoever they were. See, Steve's really good at protecting his women against the invisible foe.

Anyone else remember way back when on the Titus2 Moms Board how sometimes Sarah's single status would come up? She must have dreaded the dozens of posts on her birthday saying, "I'm praying that the Lord will bring you a husband REAL SOON." Sometimes the question would be asked if there were any potentials suitors and the answer was always, "No, there is no one on the horizon, but the Lord is in control."

I also remember several times when the board was hacked by the heathen forces for evil and it might even have to be closed down for a time! Oh, but those ladies were thrilled and grateful for Steve's protection against the ghez or the teenagers or whoever they were. See, Steve's really good at protecting his women against the invisible foe.

I used to spend hours at that Moms Board (at one point in time, I had a slight case of Maxwellitis that I quickly recovered from). So much of what happened on that board contributed to the opening of my eyes and turning me away from them, so in a sense I am incredibly grateful for my time spent there.

I remember a lot of us promising to give Sarah a huge cyber bridal shower when (not if) she ever got engaged. Looking back on it now, it makes me incredibly sad! I would have never thought that she would be in this position today.

I don't usually post in Maxwell threads because I just can't come up with adequate words to describe them, but I'll give it a try. They are creepy as hell. Of all the fundie patriarchs, Steve Maxwell gives off a sinister vibe.

Archived