IGNORED

Womb Transplant: the path to #20?

Closed Womb

I imagine her eggs are at least as much of a problem as the state of her womb, at this point.

As well as the state of her overall health.

As well as the state of her overall health.

There was a doctor crazy-ass enough for Octomom.... if she really wanted to do it, she could find a way.

Those J'slaves had better sleep with one eye open in case Jichelle goes crazy and decides to harvest one of their wombs in their sleep.

Those J'slaves had better sleep with one eye open in case Jichelle goes crazy and decides to harvest one of their wombs in their sleep.

I think a virgin birth would be easier.

I can imagine Michelle considering it.

If she wears one out, shes always got a few more daughters waiting at home. By the time she has worn out the wombs of all of the Jslaves, the little girls will be old enough to have theirs harvested. Then by the time theyre worn out, number 40 will be old enough to have hers harvested.

It wouldn't work in real life though.

I don't think any sane doctor would even try it. Even if she offered them a lot of money and came with a Jslave to use.

I can imagine Michelle considering it.

If she wears one out, shes always got a few more daughters waiting at home. By the time she has worn out the wombs of all of the Jslaves, the little girls will be old enough to have theirs harvested. Then by the time theyre worn out, number 40 will be old enough to have hers harvested.

It wouldn't work in real life though.

I don't think any sane doctor would even try it. Even if she offered them a lot of money and came with a Jslave to use.

Key word being a 'sane' doctor. There are a lot out there who would do whatever you ask for money. Or try outside the USA where rules are different.

I can see her going to whatever length necessary to get back in the spotlight of being THE Michelle Duggar and all her babies

"Hi, Im Michelle Duggar, you may know me from the TLC show 19 Kids and Counting. I have had 19 babies, and I birthed every one of them! My uterus has worn out, but heres a million dollars and my 24 year old daughter, please harvest her uterus and put it into me."

Do you think there would be anywhere that would actually do that? :o

Or do you think she might go with the uterus of some random person, instead of her own kid-especially because if she removes their ability to procreate (and also may damage the hymen, which means theyre ruined forever), theyre practically useless in fundie culture.

*Imagines Michelle killing random women to harvest their organs*

Or do you think she might go with the uterus of some random person, instead of her own kid-especially because if she removes their ability to procreate (and also may damage the hymen, which means theyre ruined forever), theyre practically useless in fundie culture.

According to the article, the uterine transplant has to come from a living relative. Although Jichelle waxes sentimental about grandbabies, I don't think she really wants to see her daughters giving birth and taking the spotlight from her. Now what would be really interesting is if one of them elected to have her uterus removed (due to health issues or undergoing a gender transition), and then Jichelle got it. Then again, I couldn't see this happening in bigoted fundieland either.

The thought of Jichelle killing randoms to harvest their uteruses made me LOL. If she suddenly starts carrying a needle, wearing gloves and a thermal shirt, and buying plastic wrap in bulk at Aldi's, there is cause for alarm.

All she needs is one to sacrifice, she has 9 daughters, and the rest of them and the sons can be filling their quivers for Jesus. If she doesn't want to reward the ones who hate kids the most by giving them a reason not to have any, she should just do it on the one who is most looking forward to having kids, so it doesn't become an idol and because fundies seem to want their kids to be miserable. :D

Although if she doesn't want any more grandchildren from her girls, she could start harvesting now and have a whole freezer full of them to replace when she needs one.

I think if I knew Michelle I would be very afraid.

On the bright side: While these are not the first womb transplants to be made (I THINK the Saudis did this first), there hasn't been a pregnancy so far that could be carried to term in the transplanted uteri.

And, as the article states, the new uterus isn't connected to the tubes, so the women could only become pregnant with IVF or other procedures, possibly involving donors... so I guess we're save from the glorious news the human puppy mill called Michelle will get a transplant.

Archived