IGNORED

Sproul Wedding Watch

love2scrap

Me too, and I'm an athieist.

So am I. :lol: Darby, since you are reading here you should think about the fact that atheist rank Jesus higher than you do when compared to Mumford and Sons.

When it comes to bread it depends on the type. Some breads I like more than Jesus.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Father is R.C. Sproul, Jr., who IIRC is ordained but pretty much lost his congregation over some financial shenanigans, the details of which escape me. There's a video of him instructing a meeting of men in his home, in which he's fairly incoherent but won't stop talking. It's one of the uneasiest things I've ever viewed where all the participants remained fully clothed.

I believe the story behind Jr.'s defrocking can be found on hushmoney.org, and that it's a bit more than just financial shenanigans - I think there were some doctrinal issues, but I also don't claim to understand doctrine very well when it comes to this stripe of Christianity.

(Jr. and that serpent-tongued know-it-all, Carmon Friedrich, were my gateway fundies! Just realized that the other night.)

Is this an annotated excerpt from that video, or a different ramble?

lBE8y7hw9Po

"Thish ish what God'sh promishe ish!" Spanky, I know it's really none of my business, but I know a gal who's a little bit lonely, just like you, and I think you might be on the same page, communication-wise:

liza-minnelli-june-2012-gi.jpg

"Honey, I haven't been shpanked shince Mama caught me not having shex with Peter Allen!" *giggle* "Now get outta here, ya nut!"

DWT, that's the video.

All: what's the h8 for Mumfy & Sons?

DWT:noooo! Hasn't Miss Minelli suffered enuf?! ;-) Srsly, LOVE the quote!

DWT, that's the video.

All: what's the h8 for Mumfy & Sons?

DWT:noooo! Hasn't Miss Minelli suffered enuf?! ;-) Srsly, LOVE the quote!

Yes, of course she has. She needs to be eased into the world of straight men, and God knows pairing her with Spanky wouldn't be the way to do that.

Maybe Mumford & Sons is the name of a funeral home by Reformation College....I can't see Darby listening to any

pop music, just funeral dirges.

I know something about Darby, her mother's sad story, and Spanky, but I wasn't aware of her harassing hobby. Could someone shortly explain what it is she actually does?

You just have to love the way these young fundie kids know everything better and think it is their right, no, actually it is their obligation to preach to these women who are in a difficult and sad situation :roll: What a life experience and understanding these young stay-at-home kids have...

I _can't_stand_ "Uncle Frank" and his brood. They are the friends of the Mortons who live in Florida and frequently attend (and probably arrange) these protests outside the clinics, complete with lovely t-shirts and little kids holding plaques with fake pictures of aborted fetuses. Good old family times!

Take a look at this for example:

heritagegrowers.blogspot.fi/2012/09/summer-trip-part-1.html

Darby goes to "college" which will qualify her to do nothing but stay at home and breed. She is only going so she can teach her child the Bible, that is what she told a woman on a plane. Like I said, she is a brat.

I know something about Darby, her mother's sad story, and Spanky, but I wasn't aware of her harassing hobby. Could someone shortly explain what it is she actually does?

...because singing hymns is going to help pregnant women with raising their children.

You just have to love the way these young fundie kids know everything better and think it is their right, no, actually it is their obligation to preach to these women who are in a difficult and sad situation :roll: What a life experience and understanding these young stay-at-home kids have...

I _can't_stand_ "Uncle Frank" and his brood. They are the friends of the Mortons who live in Florida and frequently attend (and probably arrange) these protests outside the clinics, complete with lovely t-shirts and little kids holding plaques with fake pictures of aborted fetuses. Good old family times!

Take a look at this for example:

heritagegrowers.blogspot.fi/2012/09/summer-trip-part-1.html

Judging from Darby's facebook prior to her making everything private, she regularly protests outside of clinics which involves "counseling" (aka harrassing) patients, relaying the details of these conversations with these women and their partners to all of her internet friends, and using the terms "abortuary" and "abortion mill" a lot.

After watching Sproule ramble on I am wondering if he was the only one trashed or did he at least let his captive audience have a few shots first (?)

In my fundie days I always knew that even if you didn't actually like Jesus more than you like bread, you stick Him first anyway because all good fundies know that Jesus is supposed to come first in your life.

I think I like Jesus more than Mumford and Sons.

Clearly, Darby forgot the "JOY" principle-- Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last." Darby, you call yourself a good fundie! Fail. You fail. Even this heathen Catholic knows that fundies follow JOY!!

• 3 years later...
On 1/13/2014 at 11:36 AM, thoughtful said:

Is this an annotated excerpt from that video, or a different ramble?

lBE8y7hw9Po

Followed that link as far as I could and came up with a note that the video’s gone. 

In the one I saw, IIRC Spanky is at the right of the screen and the camera pans clockwise around the room where several dad-son pairs are sitting, not really listening because thevdoesking is fairly incoherent.  Several of the men look very concerned, at least one glares at the camera asbut pans him.

Aldo IIRC (& I may not), RCjr’s topic is Father-sonnrelaruinshios, and living up to your dad’s expectations.

Archived